Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memory_psycho

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:28 pm
TheOriginalSpark
um how do you talk to people in towns? i dont know how in the little speech bubbles?
you jsut type in the bar at the bottem of the screen and press enter  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:51 am
stare im going crazy i asked a few other ppl how do i get a house -_-; cuz aparently everyone knows i found a vacint lot i got a building permit figured what house i want but i dunno how ot get it on a spot thats the part thats looses me redface and is it even important to have a house? because a few people pmed me saying i should make one -_-;  

Dollyfear13

Dollyfear13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:52 am
sweatdrop heheh just pm me if u have a answe@_@/))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:13 pm
I am not sure if it has been asked yet because i do not have enough time to read the entire thing. [i got to page 8] i need to know how to have a image link be avilable to other people in my guild so how do i do the quote thing [so other people].
Here is the immage link:

User Image

PM me with an answer  

imonotesh

KittyKat62

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:09 pm
imonotesh
I am not sure if it has been asked yet because i do not have enough time to read the entire thing. [i got to page 8] i need to know how to have a image link be avilable to other people in my guild so how do i do the quote thing [so other people].
Here is the immage link:

User Image

PM me with an answer

In case others are wondering, I'll post it too.
Just follow this format:
[code]paste in your link here

~Misti~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:59 am
how do i get a picture in my signature? question  

fatboy_house

KittyKat62

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:23 pm
fatboy_house
how do i get a picture in my signature? question

There is a guide in the Resources subforum.

~Misti~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:03 pm
what is the fastest way to make gold? I am trying to get a house and get some of the stuff i cant buy  

raptor557

KittyKat62

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:04 am
raptor557
what is the fastest way to make gold? I am trying to get a house and get some of the stuff i cant buy

There's a sticky in this subforum regarding gold. Please find your answer there.

~Misti~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:46 pm
how much are vending licences  

raptor557

KittyKat62

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:59 pm
raptor557

Thank you very much for asking in the forum. Vending liscences are 1000 gold (1k), but you must first purchase a trading pass for 500 gold. Both are available at the bank (where you trade with other users).

~Misti~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:02 pm
KittyKat62
raptor557

Thank you very much for asking in the forum. Vending liscences are 1000 gold (1k), but you must first purchase a trading pass for 500 gold. Both are available at the bank (where you trade with other users).

~Misti~

See? I answered your question in a timely fashion, and without the use of PMs. I promised I would get to you, and as long as your post is on the first page of this forum, I can almost guarentee I'll respond.

By the way, if you ask in a new topic (labeling the topic with a phrase from your question) it is easier for me to prepare your answer.

~Misti~  

KittyKat62

RedMage Sohma

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:20 pm
How can I find a vacant lot for my house?
PM me with the answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:57 am
shippo 24
How can I find a vacant lot for my house?
PM me with the answer.

I'll not PM you with the answer, but try looking in the resources subforum. There's a sticky named 'all about towns'.  

*Starlight*

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games