Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Sign up sheet!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iEmmiChan

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:21 pm
Name: iEmmiChan
or just Emily smile
I'm seventeen, going on eighteen this July.

A little bit about me? Well I spend far too much time on the internet (specifically imgur) haha. I really like reading fantasy or science fiction, some of my favorites include: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and Ender's Game (maybe my favorite book ever). I also love Doctor Who!
I'm very honest and I'd love to meet someone or have a good chat or anything. Maybe I'll get matched (hopefully!) or maybe this guild is dead. Oh well, worth a shot?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:09 pm
My name is Jess and I'm 15.(:
I'm Bisexual, and I don't have a preference of which I like better.

I love music. I listen to anything, so I want someone who listens to a ton of music too. I spend a lot of time on here, but not as much on the weekdays because I am a full-time high schooler! I also have a small job at a restaurant near where I live. Anyways, I also love talking and deep convos. I am honest and also good at keeping secrets. I am faithful and I am a hopeless romantic.

heart

taking-risks

Friendly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:06 pm
IcyDeath777
Username: IcyDeath777
Orientation: Straight

Notes: Shy at first, very loving/affectionate, love anime/gaming/movies.
im interested in you ...please feel free to pm me anytime  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:29 pm
Username: Boocawkeh

Sex: Male

Orientation: Straight but I wouldn't be opposed to meeting someone who is a Trans/CD/Etc.

About me: I'm Josh, I'm from Pennsylvania, I'm kind of shy. I'm geeky, I like anime, I like music, and I like gaming

Preferences: Someone between 15-early 20s, similar interests, is talkative as I am shy and have trouble talking sometimes.

And I think that's about it.  

BooCawkEh

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

ManicPyxie

Shy Kitten

9,825 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:17 am
I'm a little shy at first, until I get to know you. I am Demi(for now)
Will be 16 in June
please do not judge my age, get to know me
I would prefer older guys 16-21
Someone who knows what they want and goes after it.
Someone who dates one person at a time and who is loyal and sincere
NO shy people please.
I like people who talk alot.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:58 am
Im Desiree, Female, 19
I live in the Philippines.
hobbies are sketching, reading novels, listening to music(pop, punk, rock poprock or punk rock, goth, a little bit of metal and screamos, acoustics and..pretty much anything but no reggae emotion_donotwant , hanging in the park(mostly alone or with a friend or two), watching movies and anime.

I sing, I act but no...i dont dance. i hate dancin' too much damn work and fuss, though I dance whenever Im alone or with close people xD
I like dark colors, dark/deep red or purple.
I'm a big cat nerd, i mean..Im super inlove with them creatures,I like dogs too but not as much as I love cats...but im generally an animal lover..but no..no crocodiles please..they are no pets emotion_donotwant
hmmm..i dunno what else to say.. skulls? <3

Im not sure what I really want from a man..but..it would be really cool if he is taller than me, have an awesome hair, knows how to dress(oh you know what I mean) xD , kind, funny , maybe a little bit nerdy..idc... lol. I um..well..Im looking for a man that would keep me wondering why I love him.. (omgg what am I saying xD )  

Desdesdesh

Friendly Smoker

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tao Ta0

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:06 pm
Ugh my friend told me to join this. I don't see a point but to hell with it.

Name: Taojin, just call me Tao

Hobbies: I enjoy a good read, playing the piano or ocarina, playing tennis, and drawing in my spare time. I especially love to read and write, I've read so many books I can hardly remember all the titles. I haven't been able to read as much as I used to in the past year because of academics.

Personality: Hmm... Well some of my friends describe me a mentaly mature, calm, nice, quiet, eccentric to some degree. It really depends on my mood. I'm also a very hyper person but most people don't bother to get to know me that well. I am blunt, a romantic at heart, and I suck at conversations, well at least I think so.

Other likes: Cookies, I am an Anime freak absolutelly love anime, Zelda, roleplaying, rock music, instrumental music, Hayao Miyazaki movies.

What you look for in a Guy:
i'm looking for the basics: he's kind, accepting, sweet. I'm compatible with almost any kind of person. However he MUST know how to spell! Text talk aggravates me, with the exceptions of emotions and some abbreviations like "lol". Also, I dislike it when people condescend me. Any age will suffice, just don't be an old *****.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:45 am
UserName: Darkness_Is_Peace
People call me Ellie <3

Hobbies: I love literature! Mainly fiction, though. I love to play the piano and drawing, but I do have to admit its practically terrible. I've read so many books, so please, love, don't ask me to recall all of the titles. I also love photography, but I don't share my pictures. :3

Personality: My friends describe me as sweet, kind, 'peppy', and (at times) childish.

Sexual Orentation: Bi-Romantic

Likes: Oreo Cookies <3, Sushi, Anime, Roleplaying, Vocaloaid :3, Unique Clothes?

Dislikes: Mean people. -___-, People who are terribly dressed (Don't judge me...)

What I'm looking for:
Accepting, Sweet, LITERATE. Please, be literate. I absolutely HATE text talk. God, it just turns me off. The emoticons are tacky, but little pictures are cute. Any age, preferably mines.

Oh! Gender:
Female!

-Laced Autumn

Bashful Sex Symbol

6,225 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150

Stinky_Pickles

Partying Lover

13,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:08 pm
Hi.

My username is: Stinky_Pickles

Basic stuff: Even though my avatar is a guy, I'm actually female. My favorite things are reading and writing. I like to spend time here on gaia. I'm rather a quiet person and tend to stay behind the scenes so to speak, but if there is a topic that I like I will speak. Oh and before I forget...I'm straight. sweatdrop

My age: I'm 27.

Type of guy: Easy-going, smart, literate and funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:55 pm
Username is Yurro, but I also go by Eric.
I live in the great fields of corn called Illinois of USA.

Hobbies: reading (mainly fiction), occasionally writing or drawing (my drawing skills far behind in skill compared to my writing), and playing video games of the RPG category.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Personality: For those that know me well I've been described as calm, kind, at times quite when shy around new people but once I get to know people or get comfortable with them I'll open up more by talking more and making the occasional joke, loyal, and romantic. I can be blunt or analytic on certain topics which includes the general top 2-3 subjects I prefer avoiding, and can have trouble working up the courage to get into conversations.

Likes: Anime, Roleplaying, instrumental music, literature (mainly Fiction), art, learning new myths or legends, cats more then dogs, and nature.

Dislikes: Rude or closed minded people not willing to give things a chance, chronic liars, and people that always ask for loans but never pay back.

What I'm looking for: Someone that is kind, accepting, honest, has a sense of humor and easy going. Has to be literate, I'll forgive misspellings, minor grammar mistakes and not caps-ing but most text speak irritates me with the exception of a handful of emoticons or abbreviations. Would like it if your willing to converse in sentences rather then words whether it be online, or offline. I don't truly care about age, but I would prefer closer to my own.  

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Sighbear123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:22 pm
User name : sighbear123

Im 14, female, and straight

I love to draw and love anime. I also like people who are funny and not a jerk. I love video games too and are a huge nerd XD if i were to be matched with someone i'm looking 14-16 ish  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:31 pm
Hey! Name : ArkBound
Orientation : Straight
Basics : I'm a pretty laid back guy I suppose. ^^; I'm into a lot of things, Anime, manga, gaming,guitar,writing and music. I'm looking for someone I could just talk to about my interests with, someone to get to know and help me along the path of feeling like a better person!

Type of girl. : Similar Interests , Patient, Open minded , Literate, mature (Mental Wise!) and Age around mine.!  

ArkBound

Sunku The Witch

Aged Seeker

7,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:12 pm
On here I'm Sunku, but my name is actually Tahnner, I'm 15 years of age and I'm Pansexual. I'm pretty much into games and game creation, but I experiment with other hobbies such as art even though I'm completely in love with it. Down fall or not, I'm not the kind to talk about or for religion so I'm atheist for the time. I like all sorts of music, mostly dubstep and Japanese alt. My favorite color is blue, followed up by red, purple, and green. I love to role play, but not really public like two or three people is fine and four is the edge, but on the same note I'm in one rp guild and that's all I'm gonna be in. I'm not really sure how that made me sound, but I'll give a short version. I'm shy, I like to draw and I roleplay.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:16 pm
Name : Nina
orientation : lezzy
looking for sweet and caring Girl <33
User Image  

N1NAA

XxX_Dark_Temptations_XxX

Dapper Lover

3,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100