Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
War of Kin ((Accepting/Open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:59 pm
Maya only slept for a few hours. It was still dark out when she jolted awake from a nightmare. Groaning, she slowly sat up, holding her side as she did so. The drow sighed once she was up. She still didn't have enough energy to heal her wounds even just a little. Being weak was something she did not enjoy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:06 pm
Fid looked at her. "You OK?" He was concerned for her. What did she see as she slept?  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:09 pm
"I'll be fine..." Maya murmured. She didn't want to talk about it. For one thing, Maya wasn't entirely sure what she saw, but also she just didn't want him to know that she was afraid, even if for a brief moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:11 pm
"Fine..." Fid shook his head and handed her her next meal. "Eat." It was the remnants of the meat and some berries, as well as a cup of the herb tea.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:15 pm
The drow sighed, but did as told and ate the food she was given. Once she had finished it off, she sipped the tea again and looked at the moon overhead.It seemed like Fid was angry again, though she wouldn't question him about it this time, since the last time didn't go too well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:39 pm
"Authion came..." He sighed and moved towards his spot by the river. He told her what had happened, about Authion, how Fid was ready to kill him, how she was being used, and how Fid let the treacherous Elf go.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:47 pm
"I see..." Maya said once he was done telling her everything. "I had expected to be used in some way. It just comes as a surprise that this was the way it was done. In such an underhanded manner, it's very similar to my own people..." She murmured, looking at her reflection in the cup of tea now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:34 pm
Fid grunted in agreement. They were sly...too sly. Is this what a species comes down too when cornered? "What are you going to do?"  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:48 pm
"For now I guess just play the general's game as his pawn. I don't have much else of an option. And at the moment, I wouldn't survive very long on the surface alone. So I might as well play along and learn." She muttered, crossing her arms over her chest now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:52 pm
Fid nodded. "If that is the choice you have come up with, I wont stop you." First lesson, get in the tent before sunrise. The sun hinders your strength. I can see it. I'll keep you cool if it is a problem."  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:54 pm
"Just hard to rest when the air is hot and unmoving..." Maya said softly, running a hand through her hair. She had no idea what time it was now, but she did know she should hide when the sun was out. She was just usually too stubborn.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:00 pm
"Mmh-hmm." He gave her an uninterested look. He didn't want to hear the excuses. "We all play our parts. Don't you want to get better?" He pulled out a water skin and tossed it to her. "It's clean. When your hot, pour it on yourself. I can always refill it at the river."  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:06 pm
"Fine..." Maya said, taking the water skin as she slowly pushed herself up to her feet. The drow made her way back to the tent and laid down once she got in, already pouring water on herself as she tried to go back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:23 pm
Fid called out to the forest, looking for the wolf. As soon as it showed up, Fid gave him a note to give to the human settlement. The wolf disappeared in the direction the Half-Elf pointed out.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:29 pm
By the time the sun rose, Maya had used up all the water in the water skin, though she was now curled up in the tent, completely covered with her cloak, not even her face showing. Her wounds still burned, but with them attempting to heal, she had a fever as her body tried to fight off anything that might try to infect the wounds at this point. The drow shivered lightly, still asleep though she was hot and cold at the same time now.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff