Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
After the fight... ((Finished)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:30 pm
"Of course I have. You think I'd live somewhere this warm? The heat is so heavy on me." he sighed. "What have you been up to... these past years?" Rock asked as he leaned against the door frame, a hand in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:47 am
Angel in my Dreams
'How can I be happy when you look so sad?' she thought. "I am happy." Alexia said, pulling him into a hug, "They're just tears of joy. I can't help it. I've missed you so much."
Alex hugged her back, sadly unable to feel the same feelings even though he really wanted to. "I'm just glad you remembered me after all these years. A lot has changed over the past four years. Well, a little has changed but those little changes are big changes." He said to her. "I... I took the cure. I'm human again..." He said to her, still hugging her.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:57 am
She pulled away from Alex and took one of his hands to look at it, her tears slowing. "I figured as much, seeing your eyes a normal color." the winged girl admitted, "So at least, there's no worry about not being able to eat until the blades go away." She smiled a little with a soft laugh. "Nothing has changed drastically for me." Alexia said, "Well, actually, I'm gotten control over Avani and I got my own place and a job as an entertainer at a cafè!" She remembered the time in the caverns when Avani was about to kill that other shadow girl. The only reason she stopped was because of the guy in front of her at this second. 'Who knows what I have done if I hadn't met Alex...' she thought, though the answer obvious.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:09 am
"Yea, I don't have to worry about that anymore..." He said, a light, yet depressing laugh following. "You have a job? That's nice. I don't have a job. I just wander around the town everyday all day. It's all I do, every day for the past four years..." He said, looking down at the floor, his life just full of depression. He then looked back up at her. "Where is your home? I can walk with you there if you would like." He said, trying to be happy.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:19 am
'Alex...' she thought, watching him give a pathetic laugh and look down at the sidewalk. She hid her worry though and said, "Here, in Manhattan, in a little apartment just a bit of a walk from here. I'll show you!" Still holding Alex's hand, she started walking down the street.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:24 am
Alex just followed along, hand being held like a lost little boy. He was silent, his gaze lifeless.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:37 am
They started going to a very depressing and dirty part of Manhattan. Lost pets wandered, hungry. A few hobos sat around, sleeping and being bums. It didn't look very safe either. That's the only place Alexia could afford to live in though. They approached a ratty looking apartment building and Alexia stopped. "I don't trust the elevator or stairs, so I go up by wings." she told Alex, "You fine with that?"

- OOC: Oh, the images! I wanna cry now! crying -  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:41 am
Alex looked around at the depressing scenes around him. He felt that he should be the one living in this rat hole of a place instead of Alexia. When she asked him something, he just gave a nod, not even looking at her.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:42 am
"Oh yeah. I forgot about the heat thing. Umm..I haven't really been doing much. I'm going to school and I'm an intern to be a medical examiner." Kierra heard the sound of a door opening. She looked down the hall and saw another girl walking out of her room. "Crud. You can't be seen with me!" Kierra whispered. She quickly pulled Rock into her room and closed the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:54 am
She nodded and spread out her beautiful black wings. She flew her and Alex up to the third floor onto one of the balconies. Letting go of his hand finally, she opened the sliding door and lead her friend inside. It was a pathetic place. It only had two rooms; a main room and a bathroom. The main room had a small dark tattered couch and a table with a simple stovetop oven and refridgerator. No television, no luxuries. Clothes were either in a neat folded pile or scattered around. In th bathroom, there was only a sink, toliet, and a shower in that very tiny space. The walls were a disgusting color and the floor was undescribable. The worst part was the only Christmas prescence in the apartment was the few small gifts on top of one of the small piles of nicely folded clothes. There was no tree or other holiday decorations.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:18 pm
Rock let himself be dragged into her room. "Nice campus. I'd be better if it was where I lived, but I can bare the inconvenience." He smirked a little over his shoulder as he walked to the window.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:23 pm
Kierra looked at him. "Where do you live now? And what have you been doing with your life?" She walked over and opened her small refridgerator, motioning towards the drinks inside to offer him one.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:28 pm
"No thanks. Oh, I've moved up to Canada, where it's cold half the year. I've bought a few enterprises and am pretty much keeping investments going so I get more money without working as much. Franchise and such. I have a few people working for me to deal with the businesses when I can't attend them. The money we received from being freed from there is almost doubling every year, but I manage to find things to spend it on." Rock shrugged "Since I got the abilities, might as well live where most can't and enjoy them. I think I'm not the only one who kept his abilities."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:54 pm
Kierra nodeded,"I kept mine. I've also come a long way from when we were down there." She smiled,. "I can speak in complete sentences now," she said amusedly as she took out a water bottle.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:33 pm
"Yeah I've realized. The therapy helped you didn't it?" He asked with chuckle, still looking outside. "Crazy how we decided to keep what brought us in hell for a while. And the things that still make us hated today. Racism, intimidation... It's intense sometimes..."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games