Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Different Kind of Pets(A/O) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:05 pm
Sophie smiled and nodded. She then looked at the tub then at him and blushed. "Um, are you going in too?" she asked feeling nervous if he was.

Molly smiled and picked him up and carried him to his room. "Time for a nap sweetie." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:52 pm
Nicholas looked at Sophie with a surprised face, blushing darkly. "N-no! Of course not! I-I don't need a bath yet and I s-should give you your privacy!" He said scurrying out of the room, leaving a towel for her on the side of the bath. He went to his room, still red. He tried to calm down, looking for a set of pajamas for her to wear. He had three sets he knew that, but he was having trouble finding them, still flustered from what Sophie said.

Alexander was out, now completely asleep as Molly laid him on his bed. He curled up and started to suck his thumb like a little baby. He may have an intimidating stare, but he was just so adorable when sleeping!  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:15 pm
Sophie nodded, embarrassed that she asked that. She undressed and sighed happily as she went into the water. She relaxed a bit before she started to wash her fur.

Molly smiled and tucked him in and kissed his head. "Sweet dreams." she said softly before leaving the room and going to start another painting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:34 pm
Nicholas finally found the pajamas he was looking for, some red ones that were really soft. He folded them up and headed out to Sophie's room to put on her bed.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:42 pm
Sophie soon finished and she drained the tub and rinsed off the bubbles. She wrapped herself in a towel and dried most of herself off but her fur was still damp. She looked around and walked out and saw Nick coming down the hall. "Hey Nick, do you have a hairdryer I can use?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:04 pm
Nicholas blushed, seeing her in only a towel. "Y-yea! It's on the bottom self away from the sink..." He said to her, scurrying off to his room.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:11 pm
Sophie watched him run away and her ears drooped. "Thanks." she said softly before going back into the bathroom. She took off the towel and used the hairdryer to continue drying off which made her fur very poofy. "Is he mad at me because of what I said?" she asked as she looked at herself in the mirror and brushed the knots out of her fur.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:54 pm
Nicholas wasn't upset, just embarrassed. She may have been covered by a towel, but it didn't change the fact she was still naked. He sighed, laying on his bed. This was all so new to him, living with someone around his age. She a girl too, cute as well. He was so easily embarrassed by how she looked!  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:07 pm
Sophie put the towel back on and looked into the hall to make sure it was empty before she went to her room. She saw the pajamas and changed into them. She liked how soft they felt but she still felt upset about how she embarrassed herself in front of her new master. She sighed and curled up on her bed and cried. "What if he thinks I'm weird and throws me out?" she said out loud and her door was open a little. "I don't want to leave." she cried into her pillow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:24 pm
Nicholas felt stupid and decided to go and talk to Sophie. He went into her room to see that she was crying. "S-Sophie? Why are you crying?" He asked, sitting on her bed, looking at her with a concerned face.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:29 pm
"I-I'm sorry I asked if you were bathing with me...p-please don't think I'm weird a-and throw me out." Sophie said as she looked up at him and tears were flowing down her face like waterfalls.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:50 pm
"Sophie, why would I think your weird?" Nicholas asked, giving her a hug. "Your my best friend! I know I just got you today, but you seriously are my best and only friend. I would never want to throw you out!" He said to her, calming her down.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:04 pm
Sophie hugged him back and tried to calm down. "I-I was worried you would think I'm a pervert..." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:21 pm
"What?! No! That never even crossed my mind!" Nicholas exclaimed to her. "I was just... embarrassed... It was an accident I know... but just seeing you like that made me blush. I was the one thinking I was a pervert..." He said to her, still holding her close to him.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:31 pm
"W-Why would you blush?" Sophie asked as she looked up at him. "I-I'm not pretty at all. T-The other cats said so." she said.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games