Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
pokemon gijinka rp ((open and accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so would you join?
  yes
  no
  CAKE!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:07 pm
(sorry. i don't mean to keep missing them)

"I hope we can be friends too." Molly said with a smile.

"Hey, do you hear fighting?" Elie asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:21 pm
"We already are friends Molly!" Nick said with a smile before turning to where to sounds could be heard. "Yea... I hear them... Let's go see what's going on!" Nick was already off running.

"We don't no to involve ourselves in a brawl!" Blake called out to him, sighing as he followed behind.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:49 pm
Vincent frowned and dodged the attack. "You made a big mistake!" He said as he made a shadow ball appear in his hand. "Your in over your head!" He said as he swung the shadow ball at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:17 pm
Bell gasped as she put her hands up and waited for the pain. When she did another Ice Beam shot out and turned the shadow ball to ice and made it fall to the ground.

Elie ran with Molly as they heard fighting and she stopped when she saw the Zoroark and a feebas fighting the Spiritomb from last time. "Spiritomb! Why are you attacking?" Molly asked when they got close to the fight.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:52 pm
Vincent looked to molly and gormless. "You again....They are keeping me awake...." He said simply before turning to bell and readying another attack. "You better run weakling!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:00 pm
Bell trembled and ran back over to Rock and hid behind him.

Molly walked up to Vincent and handed him a map. "If you want a quiet place to live, I'd suggest Spiral Tower. It's said to be a graveyard tower and there are fellow ghost types." she said. "You may like it better there than your tower which is in a busy area." she said with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image
“For it is a land of illusion, a place in the mind, a
shimmering mirage of riches and mystery and death.”

"If we're keeping you awake, get earplugs or something.", Sionna snaps, irritated at being attacked by Bell and now would probably have to deal with Vincent.

User Image
“These illusions have distorted its
landscape and contorted its history.”

- Richard E. Lingenfelter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:21 pm
A vein popped on his head. "You make me sick..." He said knocking the map away. "You light hearted human!" He snapped a she formed another shadow ball. "This time I'll send you to oblivion in pieces!" He said ignoring the Zoroark  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:28 pm
Molly sighed and suddenly took out an empty ultra ball. "Spiritomb, would you do me the honor of being my teammate?" she asked seriously.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:32 pm
Vincent blinked. and stopped the attack."Wha-WHAT!!!!" He yelled before he began laughing wildly. "WHY WOULD i JOIN YOU!!" He said as he began rolling on the ground laughing as he began crying from laughter. "Me work with you?! You've got to be kidding me!!!" He said as his body glowed and turned into blue flames as his head floated in the air. "i-I CAN'T CONCENTRATE ON MY FORM CAUSE THAT'S SO FUNNY!!!" He said laughing still.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image

"Feh...", was all Sionna says as she observes the scene, standing up straight again with a fist on her hip. She was unamused and unimpressed with how she was attacked and then completely ignored.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:44 pm
Molly smiled, even though she was being laughed at. "You have a nice laugh." she said. "But I would still like you to be my friend." she said.

Bell looked at the Zoroark and went up to her. "I-I'm sorry I-I attacked you." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:52 pm
Vincent stopped laughing as his form came back together. "Hehehe....No." He said very seriously as he cleared his throat. "I'm waiting for my master's family....every generation they come back for me." He said a she sat crossed legged in the air as he pulled out a thermas of hot tea and poured a cup and began drinking  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image

Sionna glances at Bell, facial expression never changing. Grumbling under her breath, she begins to pick up the scattered items of food.

User Image

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers