Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Crystals From The Sky (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well...looks like it's dead...
  Remake!
  Do nothing
  GOLD
View Results

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:14 pm
"Okay," Zach said with a smile. "Let me just, um, change really quickly." He scurried into his room and locked the door, checking under the bed just in case (his sisters liked to lurk in strange places and surprise him during inappropriate moments) before taking off his shirt and flinging it into one corner of the room. He knew someone would come in and remove it. He took off the special bra he'd had made, flinging that away too. It was sweaty and gross, and he toweled off quickly before putting on another one carefully and a shirt, and then he went back out and said, "Okay, that should do it. Ready?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:20 pm
"Yeah, yeah..." Adrian sighed, cooling off a little by now and starting to give in to getting dragged along as he was. "Where are we going anyway?"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:31 pm
"I don't know." Zach glanced at his boyfriend. "I think you should pick a place now, Riley. Or Adrian. I've already dragged you to see my favorite movie." He squeezed Riley's hand.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:36 pm
"M-Me?" Riley looked surprised and a little pink before shaking his head furiously. "I-I don't know, I'm terrible at making decisions, especially when others are involved."

"Don't look at me, this was your idea." Adrian said flatly.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:43 pm
"Well, um, okay," Zach mumbled. "Um, the only places I can think of are..."

"What? Full of lesbians? Sign me up!" Shane threw an arm around her friend and said, "Hey, Adrian, what's up? Don't answer that. Zach, I am going to take you, your cutie boyfriend, and that other person to a brothel. Nah, just kidding." She giggled.

"Okay. Shane. Be honest. Are you drunk?"

She snorts. "No, heavens no. I'm just high. On life. Because I made out with your sister. Now, no protesting. Follow." She dragged them to her favorite place, where they put all the kittens needing homes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:55 pm
"Uhhh....I really hope you have another sister I haven't seen yet, or she's joking. Because if not, then that ain't right." Adrian said, wondering what he got himself into.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:08 pm
"Well I kinda have to write the thing down, and it only works with nouns too, just picture it like Scribblenauts." Will said sheepishly then the rain stopped, having run out of time. "And the things only sustain themselves for a certain period of time before they fade away, this umbrella will be around for hours, but a good rain only lasts about five minutes." Will explained simply.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:37 pm
"I see..." Skye said as she wrung out the water in her hair. "You seem like a good guy. I hope I can trust you not to tell anyone else about this." she said, pointing to the crystal in her arm. "There's all kinds of people that just want to take these things for themselves."

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:46 pm
"Yeah, I can see how these things would be pretty popular." Will said and sighed. "I have another one to that lends me manipulate light." Will added, feeling he might as well be totally honest now just in case surprise powers got him in trouble.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:58 pm
"Interesting." Skye said, not bothering to mention the other one she had. She didn't like others knowing about it. "I'm Skye Ryder." She held out her hand for a shake.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:49 pm
Shane let out a laugh, then glared. "Norah is nineteen, thank you very much. Older. I like older women." She slapped Adrian on the back of the head. "How could you think that? Nobody could ever do anything to Charlie. She's too sweet." Then she grinned at her friend. "Come, come!" She pulled them inside the Wonderful Place of Many Cats, smiling at the people she knew as she led them all towards the back, where the cats were. "You'll love the cats," she promised the group of boys. "They're super-adorable!" It was apparent something was different in Shane, partially because her cheeks were becoming flushed and her eyes widened, and she was more excited than Zach had ever seen her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:18 pm
"Um, I'm pretty sure she wasn't like this before. She seems...nicer." Riley whispered to Zach.

Adrian meanwhile was eyeing the cats to make sure they didn't try to pounce on his feathered wings.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:11 pm
"I'm worried," Zach confessed to his boyfriend quietly.

Shane grinned back at them and said, "Feel free to pet any of them. They're all sweethearts. Except for Harley." She hissed at a black cat that hissed back. "She's a little grouch." She reached out and gently lifted a cat out of a cage, and it curled up in her disfigured right hand. Shane cooed to it and pet it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:19 pm
"Just...keep 'em away from me..." Adrian said, still looking uneasy about so many cats watching him and his wings.

"Hopefully she'll leave us alone soon..." Riley muttered as he gave his boyfriend's hand a comforting squeeze.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:58 pm
"Don't say that," he admonished softly. "She needs friends, Riley. And she's... okay, when she's not being... well, weird."

"Thank you, Zach." She narrowed her eyes at Riley. "I'm not sure if I like this one anymore, Zach." Then she giggled. "Nah, just kidding, I do. And as for you, Mister I'm-So-Heterosexual over there, you can just calm down. The kitties know when you're nervous and they get jumpy, too."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff