Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:51 am
"Oh! Okay. I'll be here until you get back, in case you need anything." Justine promised before laying herself back down. She would try to stay awake for as long as she could, but as fate would have it, she conked out two minutes later.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:48 pm
It took hours to find what he was looking for, and he found the ring just as the sun was starting to rise. But when he got back to Justine's room, he saw his invitation inside had fallen asleep in the mean time. With a sigh, he returned to his tiny bat form and hung from the balcony above, resting for a moment while he waited for her to wake up again.

((I nearly forgot, thank you Joss Whedon for coming up with said ring for Angel. May Firefly get the full run it deserved. *salutes*))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:00 pm
{Forgive me, but I've never seen Firefly. What's it about? *does not watch much TV*}

Eventually, Justine did awake. She grogilly sat herself up, rubbing the sand from her eyes before stretching her arms for a nice, dramatic yawn. Somehow, she got the impression that she was forgetting something...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:06 pm
((You....you poor child... emotion_kirakira Firefly was a show that was on a while back that Fox utterly ********. They played episodes out of order and then it got canceled after the first season. It was a space western about a crew of smugglers. The captain was played by Nathan Fillion ( heart ). It had action, drama, and humor ("Curse your sudden yet inevitable betrayal!" also the trope namer for the Big Damn Heroes trope on tv tropes which has the dialogue/quotation in question) and was GLORIOUS.))

If Justine looked out her window, she'd see a tiny bat, wings wrapped tightly around itself as it hung from the balcony above and as close to the wall as possible in a desperate attempt at keeping the sun out.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:29 pm
{Ah, I see. Thank you for enlightening me. XD}

Before long, Justine did just that. She spotted the peculiar bat, almost instantly reminded of Raphael. Wondering if this was him in actuality, she asked, "Did you...did you wait there all night for me?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:49 pm
((Now go watch it.))

"Well it's not like I have anywhere else to go..." Raphael grumbled as he shifted to peek out from behind one wing.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:02 pm
{Certainly.}

Justine quickly got herself out of bed, approaching the bat with a clear look of guilt. "Please, by all means, come on in! Feel free to enter whatever residence I take whenever necessary, no matter how temporary!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:07 pm
"If only it actually worked that way..." Raphael said with a slight sigh as he fluttered in before turning back. "I found what I was looking for, so we can leave at any time." he said holding his right hand where the ring sat on his ring finger. It was a slender ring made of gold that resembled the golden orange glow of the sunset with a ruby set in the middle with two smaller ones on either side and crimson etchings that encircled the entire thing.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:27 pm
"Please allow me to tidy myself up a little, then." Justine replied, certain that she must have looked quite the mess. A quick rinse would do her some good just about now, wouldn't it?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:29 pm
"Alright, try not to take too long. The sooner I get away from your grandfather the better." Raphael said as he took a seat on the bed in the meanwhile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:06 pm
"I'll be quick, I promise!" Justine then went on to take a bath in the lavatory provided with her room. She took as little time as she could without neglecting anything that especially needed cleaning. Once she was finished, she put on her dress and headed back towards Raphael - feeling rather refreshed for the moment being.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:10 pm
((Crap post. XP ))

Raphael in the meanwhile had spent the time admiring his clawed nails and boredly admiring the room and the few books the bookshelf held, which included, of course, a copy of the Order's bible.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:36 pm
Justine soon entered the room, looking perhaps a little damp. That didn't matter, though. "So...shall we depart?" she asked with a grin, quite easilly and quickly packing up what little things she travelled with before they'd bother heading out.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:39 pm
"Sure. Do you have a destination in mind?" Raphael asked. "I'm in your debt, so where we travel is entirely up to you."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:41 pm
"I'm not sure. I can't go back to where we began out journey, for rather obvious reasons..." Justine said, falling silent for a couple moments. "Maybe I'll just go wherever there are interesting legends and stories about. It'd be pretty interesting to discover the truth behind the tall tales often told across the lands, wouldn't it?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games