Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Wool's Orphanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:08 am
User Image

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

ᴅʀʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋꜱ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅꜱ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
                                                    ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

________________________________________________________

Reggie smiled when he saw the other boy smile. Moon Buddy was a good boy and helped the boy seem happier. Reggie did notice before the boy nervously pulled his hand back that his little hand started to have green on it. Reggie figured it had to do with that cool meta gene thing and not like when he was all fluffy and a doggy. "Oh it ok if you change colors, I think it cool! Theres adult here that can do it too but i never seen skin do that! That makes you special!" Reggie said happy he got a chance to make a new friend. As much as he liked hanging with the kid he did hope the little one got adopted right away! Reggie figured he be here a while. He wasnt sure anybody want him for a bit. He had a few adults talk with him but they went with differant kids once they asked for paperwork.

ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ ᴛɪʟʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʟ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ,
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙʀɪᴄᴋ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱʟᴀᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ,
                                                                        ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ-ꜱᴏᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:31 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Wool's - Orphanage
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Reggie
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Hiding and Watching
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wanna go home
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Nervous

Simon squirmed a bit when he noticed the other boy looking at him. He didn't like being under the spotlight at all, but he was quite literally cornered. Reggie seemed to think his changing was neat, but Simon knew, he knew he would get punished if a grown-up caught him. He stamped his little feet nervously, hoping he wouldn't get in trouble. The grown-ups here were a lot different than his mama and Declan, but he was still very afraid. Reggie said he'd never seen skin change before and that that made him special, Simon uncovered his arm a bit, letting Reggie see the color slowly fading away. He blinked at the older boy, then made a shushing motion. He didn't want to get in trouble, not when he didn't have his mama to hold. His hair turned a bright blue, the boy nervous and a bit afraid.

Kungfudemoness

I'ʟʟ ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴘᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ,
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:09 pm
User Image

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

ᴅʀʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋꜱ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅꜱ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
                                                    ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

Reggie understood when the boy indicated he wanted to keep it a secret. Reggie had one too. "Don't worry I won't tell." Reggie said quietly. "Let me grab the cars and some blocks." Reggie said before quickly going to the bucket of toys that had the cars. He put the 2 cars in the block bucket and toted the bucket over. "Let's build a city for the cars with blocks first!" Reggie said setting the bucket down and pulling the cars out. A red and a blue. "Which car do you want?" Reggie asked holding them out. The boy hadent said anything yet. Was he too scared still? Mabye he couldn't talk. He did seem to change color based on when his mood shifted. Is that how that meta gene worked?

ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ ᴛɪʟʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʟ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ,
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙʀɪᴄᴋ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱʟᴀᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ,
                                                                        ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ-ꜱᴏᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Wool's - Orphanage
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Reggie
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Hiding and Watching
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wanna go home
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Playful yet Indecisive

Simon gave a shaky grin when the older boy agreed to keep his secret. It was nice that he understood without words. It was helpful because the toddler just didn't like to talk. He wasn't even sure he remembered what his voice sounded like. He looked up at Reggie, then watched him scurry over to grab blocks and cars. Simon walked over, slipping a bit in his fuzzy socks. Luckily, he caught himself before he fell. Falling was too loud! He stopped when the dark haired boy turned with a bucket in hand. He said they'd build a city for the cars to drive around in, and Simon lit up with a grin.

His hair turned a vibrant yellow, the boy showcasing his playful nature. Reggie offered him a choice in cars, between red or blue... but which one? He pondered a bit, hair adding stripes of a teal-green. He didn't know which to pick, but that was due in part to the fact he couldn't remember which color was which. After a few long seconds, he grabbed one, which turned out to be blue. He then lifted up a block, grinning happily. He liked to build things with blocks, so he could be creative. He sat in the floor on his feet, then set to work on their little block city.

Kungfudemoness

I'ʟʟ ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴘᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ,
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jasper had only been here a while bit it was kinda feeling like home. He did miss mom and dad though. He had overheard them before they moved that they didn't want him so he tried to be good to hopefully change their mind but they left him at his new home. He was really sad for bit but the nice adults here helped him feel better and talked with him. It seemed like old mommy and Daddy didn't like magic and that he was so that's why they didn't want him no more. Magic was cool! Now he could be a superhero and now he even had a sad backstory! Those were essential for a good superhero!

Super Jass was totally enjoying play time. He knew where he could run and not get scolded. He was running around with a red towel he had tied to make a cape. As he was playing pretend and saving the city he imaginary Wools City from the evil bean bag chair villian, he momentarily wasn't looking where he was going and plowed right into an adult, knocking him on his butt. Uh oh!

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? xxx
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? xxx
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? xxx
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? xxx

Cooper was still wholly uncertain about adoption, yet here he was again. He already knew deep down he wasn't getting married any time soon, though that had more to do with the fact that he didn't find himself taking a fancy to anyone. Perhaps something about being a single dad would make it work? That's what Thaddeus had said, anyway. But he was probably just talking out his rear, as usual. Cooper sighed at the orphanage door, wondering if he'd find a child that he felt needed him most. Well, perhaps not most, because surely all the kids needed someone, but he needed someone who would mesh well with the family.

Pushing open the door, Coop stepped inside, looking around. Within a few seconds, he saw the wolf-loving kid talking to... or moreso at the Metamorph boy. Cooper had already tried getting him to say words, but an hour of blank stares told him it wouldn't be easy coming. Did that make him horrible? Passing over a child that would need extra help like that? Probably. Dammit. Suddenly, he was jerked out of his thoughts by one of the other boys running into him. He even fell. Crap! Hurriedly, the older male offered a hand to the kid, hoping he wasn't hurt. "Shoot, hey, you okay? I didn't mean to bump you." Great, knowing his luck, the kid would run off screaming and get the Aurors called in. Great.

Kungfudemoness

Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ sᴏ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ, sᴏ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ, sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ sᴏ ᴀɴɢʀʏ, sᴏ ʀɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴏꜰꜰ, sᴏ sᴛᴇᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴏɴ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇꜰᴜsɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ, sᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ sᴏ ꜰɪʟᴛʜʏ, sᴏ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ, sᴏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ sᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴏɴ, sᴏ ᴘᴀɪɴꜰᴜʟ, sᴏ ᴘɪssᴇᴅ ᴏꜰꜰ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇꜰᴜsɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Jᴜsᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ! Lᴇᴛ's sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀ ʀɪᴏᴛ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jasper pushed his glasses back where they needed to be and looked up at the adult that he plowed in to. The adult wasn't mad bit seemed worried. He recognised this adult! It was Cooper! He came and hang out with all the kids even the weird quite kid. "It's ok! I was running and saving the day!" Jasper said still totally in the play zone. Mabye they could play today? He liked it when the adults would play! "I'm fighting the evil bean bag villian!" He explained pointing to his villian. That evil plushness!

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Wool's Orphanage
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jasper
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Superhero Antics
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? He seems like a sweet kid

Cooper watched the redhead readjust his glasses, then he seemed to relax and even grinned. Thank the stars. He said it was okay, then said he was saving the day. "Saving the day, eh? So you're a superhero?" The kid, Jasper, if Cooper remembered right, declared his enemy the beanbag chair, which brought a smile to the man's lips. "Ah no, not the evil bean bag villain! It's going to get us! What should we do?" He grinned brightly, letting Jasper lead the playing for now. Besides, he didn't want to crash the game if he wasn't wanted.

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jasper was happy Cooper could help him save the day! "I got him in jail but his pillow minions are still wrecking havoc! We should find them!" He of course meant the naptime pillows not being used. "Other heroes are helping too." He said pointing to the kid with the cool wolf plush the squeaked when hugged. "We should gather the other minions." Jasper said eagerly. Mabye Cooper can help him beat the bad guys! He liked Cooper. He seemed ok with Jasper when he was feeling particularly excited. The idea that Cooper was planning to adopt didn't cross his mind. Even if it did the smaller kids usully got adopted first right?

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:57 am
User ImageUser Image

Cooper nodded along as Jasper shared the story thus far, saying the "bad guy" was in jail, but of course his minions were out causing mayhem. At the declaration they should find them, Coop's eyes scanned across the room, spying several unused pillows. "Target acquired!" He said other heroes were helping, then pointed at another boy, Reggie, if memory served correctly, who was over with the little colorful kid. After a very short pause, the redhead carried on, saying they needed to gather all the minions. "On it, boss!" He grinned, carefully nabbing a pillow off the little couch and waiting until Jasper was distracted before he continued. "Jasper, look out! He's coming right at you!" He carefully tossed the pillow at the boy, hoping his throw didn't knock him over.

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jasper was creeping up on a pillow minion, who was unaware his hideout by the toy bins had been found when Cooper warned him of danger! A pillow minion was attacking from behind! It was an ambush! These villains were crafty! Jasper was ready though! He caught it rather well for being caught off gaurd. He had always been good a catching when old daddy tried playing catch with him. Though they had never played for long as old daddy had 'work' to do. Holding the pillow securely over his head he ran it over to the bean bag villain jail and landed the pillow hard on it causing a soft satisfying thump "Yay! We got it!" Jasper cheered running back towards Cooper

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cooper watched Jasper catch the pillow, the man secretly glad he hadn't just railed a child in the face with a pillow. He sent a grin toward the redhead, watching him as he defeated the pillow minion. "Yea! We did it!" He held out a hand for a high five, hoping to keep the boy's spirits up. He seemed so excited about their little game. He seemed an athletic little fellow, if nothing else Cooper could envision the duo running around for hours on end, then flying up to see the stars. "How many more do we have to beat?" He grinned, watching the young boy.

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:13 am
User ImageUser Image

Jasper happily returned the high five. They got the sneaky minion! When Cooper asked how many left to beat Jasper looked around. Just two minions left. "We got two!" He said holding two fingers up to indicate how many evil doers were left. "You grab that one and I'll grab that one. Then we win!" Jasper indicated who had what minion for their mission before going to grab his minion. He pounced on the unsuspecting pillow villian and made sure it didn't ambush him this time. Scooping up the last of the pillow villians meant Wools city was safe for now! "We won!" Jasper cheared being sure he keep inside voice. "Did you have a game you wanna play?" Jasper asked. Cooper might have a fun game too!

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:01 am
User ImageUser Image

Cooper grinned when Jasper returned his high five, then promptly told them there were two more. Oh boy. He pointed one out and told the older man to grab it while he took care of the other. Coop casually grabbed his pillow, earning a confused look from the quiet kid, to whom he sent a small grin. He looked back over at Jasper, who had pounced on his pillow. Cooper made a dramatic show of "stopping" the bad guy, before throwing it on the pile of other baddies. Jasper started cheering, and Coop laughed heartily. "You're right! We did it! We kicked their booties! Haha! They'll think twice before they mess with us again!" He grinned, watching the boy for a second. He then asked if Coop had a game, which brought a look of confusion to his face. He had a few games, but most involved flying... or playing rough. "Not right now... but I do have a question." And he did... his mind spilled out the words, thinking of taking Jasper out of this place and to his house and being a father to this boy, who seemed to need a friend in this lonely world. "Jasper... do you... maybe want to be adopted? By... um... me? I've got all kinds of room to run and play at my house, and you'd have a big ol' family... I've got a dog that needs a new friend to run around with... and well, I think I'd be a little less lonely with someone like you. What do you think?" He tilted his head, feeling especially vulnerable after confessing his feelings like that. At least he was a good guy (he thought), and not some scumbag who wouldn't truly care about Jasper. In fact, he really, really liked the redhead. And besides, it'd be nice to have someone in the family without stark black hair...

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:28 am
User ImageUser Image

Jasper was only momentarily bummed when cooper said he had no game to play but perked up when he said he had a question. Did Cooper want to know something? Adults usully knew more than him right? He lit up when he asked if Jasper wanted to be adopted! He would a big house and family and even a dog! Jasper liked animals! Cooper seemed to like his energy and playfulness more so then old mommy and daddy. He was getting a fun daddy! "Yea! That be great! I can get my stuff all ready! Is there adult things that we got to do?" Jasper had seen the adults chat before a kid got a home. They could tag team this too!

Miss GryffindorK

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games