Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
A Divine Morning: The Tarot Clutch Hatching is Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:53 pm
As she looked back and forth between her unexpected friend and the playful blue, her suspicion was confirmed when she saw rainbows in the eyes of the gentle hatchling, and joy thrilled through her that Ichta had Impressed. On its heels crept fear, however, a sad thought: And then there was one.

But it was only fleeting, and never so, for no sooner did she think than the melancholy voice of her thoughts was drowned out by another, one she had felt only too briefly before and had feared she would never hear again. He was here, and he remembered and he was Hers, and everything that a sevenday ago she hadn't even known she needed. Until she'd felt him and he changed everything. At the Touching, she had reined in the torrent of emotion, but not today, already feeling halfway to broken by the chaotic ups and downs and twists and turns of the most important of all mornings. She reached shaky hands for him, to touch hide and not shell as promises and love lifted her up, and dropped to her knees on the hot sand to embrace him and weep into his neck.

Nadry had been so afraid he wasn't hers, so afraid, and she had never been so relieved to be wrong. Menankith. Slender fingers wrapped around headknobs, stroked soft hide, and she revelled in the knowledge that she would never be alone again. Never less. We'll do everything, she promised, Anything.

Including eat. A little laugh bubbled up then, teary and snotty and completely unladylike, but no one would know but Menankith. And Ichta and...Aurinkoth, her brown supplied. Her brown. Her brown. Her brother was probably apoplectic up in the Stands, and she laughed again at the thought.

And Ichta was speaking, and the sand was very hot, and Menankith was hungry. She rose on unsteady feet, but he was there to support her and always would be. Beaming through still-streaming tears, she nodded to the girl who had been fellow Candidate and was now fellow Weyrling. "Yes. Let's go."

Menankith crooned over at his blue brother, deeply approving of his choice. Theirs had been here for each other, just-met but already tightly bound, these two young women and Elzebuth's, and they would stay together now. They could all be so much.

demon_pachabel
crying fit (mostly) over, FOOD TIME YES

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:08 pm
(Because I'm sunburnt and miserable please quote and correct me if I make an error / you need my attention! Strawberri here you gooo!)

Riagan had impressed! She'd seen it, she'd seen it! A blue! Trisa was thrilled. She'd hoped for the best for both of her brothers, and the hatching was off to a great start! ...and she couldn't see! "Daddy!" She complained, when L'mul didn't move his hand from in front of her eyes.

L'mul looked to Owara. He didn't like the younger ones seeing dragonets fighting. "Oh, look! Rhey might've--" But no. The dragonet in question just knocked him down. Thank faranth his boy was safe! Both his boys were fortunate, thus far!

~~  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:12 pm
It was a beautiful match. They had all been, but there was something about seeing such a strong support suddenly coming to lift the young woman up from the very depths of the abyss and send her heart soaring into the sky that just sent Ichta's heart soaring somehow even higher than it had already been. The blue at her side looked up at her. Have I not lifted you high enough, mine? he asked, a soft keel of concern lacing the thought. Ichta found herself cupping the blue's head in her hands and planting a kiss on top of his soft head. I wouldn't even be off the ground without you, she assured and the blue bugled - a noise similar to a honk, more than anything. He gently nudged his nose at Ichta's chin as she pulled away, then looked to the young woman and her brown.

Aurinkoth easily approached the brown, spreading his wings out and honking in greeting. How fortunate for us, Menankith! Ours were together this whole time! They were so sad, and now they are not! So fortunate! he thrummed, pleased with the change that had immediately washed over both girls (though truly, knowing his was happy was enough for him - but her friend's happiness was important to Ichta, so it was important to him too). The blue did a single loop around the girls before he started to lead the way, a pleased skip in his step. Taking up the lead, the blue was at the Hatchling's table before Ichta, Nadry, and Menankith. He looked over the table, eyes whirling green and blue - though an occasional purple mixed in whenever he glanced back at the dark haired woman that was his. His. Aurinkoth was the luckiest dragon in the Weyr with his sweet, kind Ichta.

The blue nearly knocked over the two seats he found next to each other, turning back to Ichta and Nadry and letting out a bugle-honk to announce the acquisition as they approached. Mine! Ichtamine! I have found seats and they're next to each other and your friend is here! Should I say hello? He didn't wait for an answer, leaning into the space that Elzebuth and G'ran took up to see what they were up to curiously. Elzebuth! You and yours are here! Yours looks big and strong and well! How wonderful! Have you seen mine? Mine knows yours! He honked again, trying to step back to look at G'ran and instead managing to knock over one of the seats he'd saved for his and her friend.

Aurinkoth was trying to right it back up when Ichta had finally made it over, a smile crossing her face as she set it back on it's legs. "Do you want to eat or do you want to play, Aurinkoth?" she asked and the blue looked down thoughtfully, head perking right back up nearly immediately. Eat and say hello! Hello Mine! Hello Mine's friend-Nadry! Hello Mine's Friend G'ran! Hello Menankith! Hello Elzebuth! Hello Food! Hello Aresoth! Hello Lemath! HELLO! the blue practically broadcasted his greeting to everybody near the Hatchling's table as Ichta retrieved one of the buckets of meat and took a seat.

Tsunake
Aurinkoth is here to both Elzebuth...and kinda G'ran. Oh. And Ichta is here too I guess.

Meepfur

BastetAmun
A hello from the blue

Peppermint Coffee
A hello from the blue!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:52 pm
Ashlyn was busily helping the weyrlings as they came over, making sure they all knew to grab a bucket and cut up the meat for their new charges. She still couldn't believe a blue had been the first to impress, it brought a smile to her lips. Of course she had felt the swell of pride at that fact from Gyafrith, telling her it was only fitting. She gently reminded him that he had taken his time when coming to get her and he told her he had good reason. Yes, she knew he had, but she couldn't help teasing her beloved blue. As she was busy, Gyafrith kept her up to speed on all the action, including a little tussle. Though he told her Demanthra had not impressed yet, which caused the woman to frown softly. She told herself that her sister would impress, whether it was this clutch or another, she felt it in her bones. However, she didn't have time to think much about it as a very excitable blue began knocking over chairs and she winced.

Gyafrith dear, can you please give a message to the blue little one who just impressed? I would hate to V'mel to get upset because it is making a bit of a mess down here,she quickly thought to her own blue. An acknowledgement came from Gyafrith at her request.

I know you are eager, little one, considering what an important day this is for you. However, can you please calm down a little and let Your's feed you. You do not want to overwhelm the others,Gyafrith thought gently to Aurinkoth.

demon_pachabel

Demanthra couldn't believe all that had happened already, it completely blew her away. One minute there had just been the little excited green and the next a whole bunch of dragons had come out of their shells. She was quick to note that some of her favorites had been among those who had hatched, including the sun egg. She made sure not to get in the way of any of the dragnets, including the two that seemed to get into a tussle. She could only hope they would be alright, she didn't want any of the babies to get hurt. She had noticed the one who had gone out to help the Fool green had gotten hurt enough to bleed. Then it seemed some of the dragons on the sands began to impress to others and she smiled warmly at that. She even noticed that the Empress egg had hatched into a gold, who seemed to be watching out for her siblings. Part of her wondered what it would be like to have a gold, but she pushed the thought to the side, feeling deep down she was not good enough for such an honor. As more people impressed, her heart sank inside, wondering if this would be another hatching she would go home empty handed. When one of her new friends, impressed, she gave him a thumbs up, a bronze rider..how cool was that? She was so happy for him, but still worried deep down inside that her time would not come. She looked over to Cami, seeing how her roommate was feeling right now.

As she saw the little green run to her mother, her eyes softened, hoping the little girl would find her's. She remembered the brief visit she had had with that little one and she could only hope for good things for her. Knowing it wouldn't hear her, she still projected warm thoughts to the baby, encouraging it.

You can do it, little one, you are stronger than you know,she thought. Her eyes caught the lavender egg, having not moved at all, hoping the dragnet inside would come out soon enough.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:12 am
She'd been chomping into the meat R'am was feeding her, already starving from her days excursions. Her wings flapped excitedly as she cooed and trumpeted for more meat when the R'am slowed down to talk to someone.

Her brother's loud hello's made her head whirl around her she bugled out her sheer delight. Her whole body bounced before she bolted towards him.

Mine! Mine! He's saying hello to me! She said to her soulmate as an answer to the unspoken question of where she was going. She had to go answer his call with a headbutt!

Rham had whipped his head around once his new partner had taken off so eagerly toward another dragonet. Should he be following her? He stood up and started to before pausing. She was going to say hello to a sibling, one that didn't get involved in the fight that had taken place between the brothers. So maybe she'd be okay.

He was already so worried for his other half.

Hello! Aurinkoth, hello! You're out and about! Brother! The absolute joy in her voice was true and bright as she came up to her blue brother and nuzzled up to him, reaching up as far as she could to try to butt her head against his. She even raised herself upon her back legs, resting her front feet on him to do this. There was some wobble to her movements, but definitely determination.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Bekah helped care for the wounded candidates at the Tables, she was horrified by the aggression and drama on the sands, but when the little green ran to her mother, she couldn't help letting out an "awwwe" it was cute, sad, oh she was glad she wasn't down there, that she wasn't presented to the dragonets, she couldn't imagine the torn feelings of wanting to stay, abdf wanting to flee fighting baby dragons, they could, WOULD kill at this, even if it was by accident. She was extremely relieved that the combatants Impressed, as well as that protective brown who had tried to help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rokar's stomach dropped when young dragons started fighting, "No!, please" he cried out, his voice cracked, squeaky as he tried to yell. As soon as it squeaked he stopped, looking around to see if anyone was shocked at him, his stomach dropped again. It was soon over and dragons Impressed, tears started to course down his cheeks, each successful Impression meant one more dragon didn't find him worth them, of course deep down, he was glad for the dragons and their riders but each was like a blow to his gut, or a sharp cold cutting gale, leaving him colder than the sea had ever left him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Mallan saw Amila safe, he gave her a smile "it'll find you if your dragon is there, don't worry" he reassured her before heading to take his place again. He felt positively sick when the babies suddenly started fighting, especially when the brown that had been in the red egg suddenly stopped, letting the bronze hurt him, he feared the creature would between but then it seemed to Impress, despite the lack of rainbow in his eyes. He took a deep, relieved breath when all combatants, including the brown that had gone between the fighters and the candidates, Impressed, from what he remembered of the touching, it wasn't a surprise this one was protective. Of course he felt a great mix of feelings after each dragon impressed to anyone but him, but he was mostly just glad they were now safe. The green running to her mother was sweet but his heart went out to her each time she flinched.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Teiha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:15 am
Lenix felt no fear when the Sun approached him – this was the one from the dark blue egg who had enthusiastically praised his stories. Such a nice dragon! He grinned and told the blue it was beautiful. The Sun moved on, and he felt a pang of sadness as he watched the hatchling Impress to someone else.

The sadness deepened when he saw the Tower’s eyes whirl with rainbows before another candidate, a young woman. It seemed all the hope he’d been quietly holding on to was dwindling. The Tower had filled him with such strength… he hadn’t realized that it was probably doing the same for others at the touching, too. He wondered what the girl’s story was.

--------

Karone saw his friend’s shoulders sag, even from where he stood on the other side of the eggs. After a quick glance around, he knew why. Kar was instantly mad at himself; he had been foolish to think he knew what was right for Lenix. He shouldn’t have introduced him to that green egg. If Len was somehow damaged by his stupid attempt to help…

He made his way over to squeeze his friend’s shoulder. ‘“There are fifteen more dragons still to Impress today,” he said softly. “And countless others to come. This is just our first hatch. Yours is out there, Len.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:02 am
ShinosBee

When the gold poked her nose out, Nebbi chuckled at Vitre's remark. "Yep, that one's mine!" she said jokingly, as per their agreement.

She was on her feet before long, watching a boy run towards a dark colored blue. "Wow! Wow!" she kept saying, as more and more candidates impressed. She looked at Vitre with a smile. "This is so cool!" Now she was out of her seat more often than not, craning her neck to get a better look. At first, her uncle kept trying to pull her back down, but eventually acknowledging that she was really not that much taller than an average person, even when standing, just let her be.

She nodded as Vitre commented on the bronze impression, though somewhat subdued. "Yeah... that was close." she muttered. But she'd been hoping Vitre might impress that one! She thought with a pout. It'd be no fun impressing if he didn't have a dragon too. Not that she really thought it was likely.. But for a couple of seconds, there was always a moment of hope.

~~~

"My name? It's.." Riagan started, before he realized what V'mel meant. "Oh- it's.. R'gan." he said, looking at Basanuth, Right?
R'gan. That sounds right. Basanuth confirmed, and 'R'gan' smiled. He listed to V'mel's instructions, then retreated to the tables in the back, cutting up pieces and feeding them to until his hunger had pretty much abated. By now, there were several weyrlings crowding the tables, copying the same actions.

Suddenly, Basanuth turned his back towards the sands, lifting up alertly. For all the drama and the action that they were missing, it was the first time that he had shown real interest in the rest of the hatching. R'gan stopped what he was doing (which was idly making a mountain of correct-sized cubes, in case he needed them later) and looked at the dragon. What is it? he asked.
A good brother has hatched. Basanuth replied, somewhat cryptically. He turned his eyes back to R'gan, swirling happily. You will like him. I'll introduce you when he has found his partner.

Curious now, R'gan turned his eyes back to the hatching and the flux of people arriving from the sands. After a short time, Basanuth sat up again straightly. Here they come! he informed him, eagerly.

Menankith. Brother! Good to see you. Did you find yours well? he asked politely. A girl! Of course, Basanuth had nothing to say about that. All were equal in his eyes.

Meepfur
Basanuth has decided R'gan and Nadry need to be friends

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:19 am
BastetAmun

faesinger

Dea and #Teddy#

Cami smiled warmly, nodded her encouragement, when Caderyn impressed. She knew that's what he wanted the most, and after a rough Touching, it was nice to see him happy.

Though her emotions ranged from worried to touched, she continued to watch the hatching with the same expression of straight-faced attentiveness she wore when she was watching a tree line for a sign of movement, or scanning the hoirzon for bad weather. She felt Demanthra's eyes on her after a moment and gave a small smile. "There's still time." she said, encouragingly, to both her and Luciand. She wasn't good at guessing people's emotions, but it seemed like maybe they were a little disheartened.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:26 am
Strawberri Stardust

Rissa smiled as her brother ran towards a blue, first of the clutch. He always was an eager sort. "Well.. Would you look at that!" she said proudly, inclinging her head towards Ristia briefly. "Like mother like son."

Tia, however, was much less reserved with her emotions. "Riagan impressed! Riagan impressed!" she shouted, jumping up on her seat. "Oh! Did you see that? Did you see that?" she asked, anyone who was sitting nearby. "That's my brother!" she said, bouncing on her seat as she sat back down. Now she'd have a baby blue she could play with.

Unfortunately, not all of the hatching went so smoothly, and it wasn't long before she was dodging behind either Ristia or Rissa arms as various candidates or hatching were getting hurt. Tears pricked at her eyes at several point. "Oh, they're going to be okay, right?" she asked, leaning against Ristia's side, while still clinging to Rissa's arm. She'd been using it early to hide behind when the action on the sands got to be too much. Rissa too, was watching the sands carefully to make sure if anything truly awful happened, she could cover Tia's eyes before she saw.

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:10 am
It is good they had each other, Menankith said approvingly, And now we will lift them up above such sadness. The brown chortled at his excitable brother and his sheer enthusiasm, and craned his head to bump noses when he approached. While Aurinkoth skipped off to circle them, though, and bounced ahead to the Hatchling table, Menankith stayed glued to His' side, knowing the physical support was almost as important at the moment as their mental bond. She had worried so, longed and feared, and he was sorry that she had had to wait for him and doubt. But others needed your help first, she interrupted the chain of thought, stroking his back as they walked, And you were very brave, braver than I am.

You were afraid and confused, that does not mean you cannot be brave. It will get better. You will learn. I am here, and I will help you. It would be hard, sometimes, obstacles would be put in their way by the ignorant and traditional, but they would break them down. She was a girl with "boy's" dragon, and her brother wasn't the only one who would take issue with it. Would any of her fellow Weyrlings? If so, they would likely be the first of many, but it didn't matter. She had Menankith, and her friends.

With a nod and a deep breath, she steadied herself and held up her head as they came to the tables where the other Weyrlings congregated and Aurinkoth was being, well, Aurinkoth apparently. Chair-knocking-over, hello-to-everyone blue. "Hello," she replied with a widening smile, doing as Ichta did and procuring a bucket and a seat, looking to Goran and beaming as well. She'd done it. They'd all done it. Well, the 'original' three of their odd little grouping. She sincerely hoped the latecoming two would follow suit.

Elzebuth, Menankith acknowledged his fellow brown, bonded to a young man who had taken it upon himself to keep hisNadry safe. He was grateful. Also hungry. His stomach rumbled again as His carefully diced meat with still-shaking hands, intent on feeding him as soon as possible but also needing not to cut herself and still half in a daze. He raised up and placed forepaws on the table, resting his head at her elbow and looking up with adoring blue eyes.

Take all the time you need, NadryMine. I will not expire.

His dark blue brother greeted him, and though he did not turn his devoted gaze, his response was warm. Basanuth was a sibling he approved of and welcomed wholeheartedly. Basanuth. I found her well, yes, and we will soar. As will you and Yours, I do not doubt.

demon_pachabel

Tsunake

DruidTigeress
yessss. /folds Basanuth into rebellious brother collective, cackling

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:48 am
G'ran meticulously made certain to feed his ravenous hatchling, carefully cutting the meat into acceptable pieces for his Elzebuth. As the bronze and his new rider approached, he kept a wary eye on them, but it seemed that neither dragonet was interested in resuming their squabble. Relief hit when a man unmistakably garbed as a Healer approached, and G'ran nodded gratefully at him. Still, he could not help but bristle when the bronze was evaluated first, and he could feel a wave of pleasure from the large brown at his concern.

My wounds are only worse because I stopped fighting. You are more important than Aresoth. The brown seemed certain he could win the fight if he had wanted to. G'ran stifled a smile at his absolute confidence before he turned to address Dristan. "He took a slash on the shoulder, and a bite on the neck." Though his words were quiet, he was worried.

Before he could do much more, a dragon's voice cheerfully trumpeted through his mind. G'ran turned, and as he saw Ichta and Nadry approaching with the playful blue and noble brown, a broad grin split his face, baring his missing front tooth.

Of course Mine knows yours. Aurinkoth. As the biggest and the strongest, he kept Yours safe. He said smugly, but not unkindly. Menankith. It is good that Ours have already bonded. He greeted his brown brother in turn. The brown was very pleased now that he settled, watching Aurinkioh knock everything over with great amusement.

"Hi," G'ran offered to both girls, still grinning like a fool. So they would continue their journey together. That was good. Better than good. And they had good looking dragons, too. But not, he thought privately, as beautiful as Elzebuth. The brown dragonet sensed his thoughts and crooned, surprised him by nuzzling very gently at his neck... with his bloody maw.

G'ran tried not to grimace.

BastetAmun

Fated Fable

demon_pachabel

meepfur

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

mewrose

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:51 am
Halsten
When the dragons had started humming, it had been early enough that Halsten was still in bed, but he had been quickly woken and escorted onto the sands with the rest of the Candidates. This was not his first Hatching, so although he listened to the Candidatemaster's instructions, he knew the drill.

Which meant he was not surprised when the active dragonets caused all kinds of trouble, mischief and confusion. Emotions ran high during a Hatching, for all parties. He tried to keep out of the way of any dragon who was careless with their claws, but otherwise just watched and waited. If there was a dragon for him in this clutch, they would find him.

Tacelon
Tacelon had been woken not by the weyr's dragons dragons or the Candidatemaster, but by a much closer sound: his brown firelizard, Echo, had crawled up beside his pillow and began to hum.

It took Tacelon a moment to realize what this meant, since he hadn't been in a weyr for this event before. After blinking sleepily for a moment, his eyes widened with realization. But just to be sure, he whistled a query to his flit, which sounded like the drum code for Hatching? In response, the little brown trilled happily, even as he continued to hum.

A flurry of emotions ran through Tacelon as he got up to get into his white robe: nervousness and a the determination to get ready as quickly as possible where shot through with spike of excitement at the important event, only to be quickly beaten down by the unhappy expectation of disappointment, as he was certain that he would not Impress. By the time he was in line, his mind had settled to resignation with a side of nervousness.

Echo tried to sit on his owner's shoulder as they filed towards the Hatching Grounds, but Tacelon shook his head and whistled for the flit to leave, supplementing the instruction with a mental picture of the brown perched away above the stands. He did not expect fire lizards would be allowed on the sands, and would not want to make the queen upset by having the little one around. Thankfully, Echo was obedient and well-trained, and he only stayed long enough to chirp and nuzzle his owner before flying off to find a new perch.

The Hatching itself turned out to be far more active - and dangerous - than Tacelon had expected. Sure, he had been told by weyrfolk and fellow Harpers that newly hatched dragonets could be dangerous, often without meaning to. But it was one thing to hear it and another to be in the middle of it all. He soon shifted as far back from the eggs as he felt he could get away with, to put some distance between him and the hatchlings. He didn't want to get hurt, and it seemed the wisest way to stay safe was to keep out of the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:14 am

At the sight of that slash, Dristan sucked in a breath in a sound of sympathy. Poor little children, so determined to show one another who was first. But they were so young, so innocent, in spite of what it seemed. "I'll tend to him first," the healer said, after making sure that Aresoth would be more than fine without his aid. There was another dragonhealer, after all, if need be. This little one was hurt, whatever he seemed to think. "Elzebuth, is it?" Cinoth was kind enough to supply him with the dragonet's name. "This will sting, but don't worry. He'll be fine. I know he's a strong one." The astringent that he'd been about to use on the other was carefully applied to the baby's hide, and he pursed his lips in sympathy at the angry wounds. The little Bronze had done quite a number on him, hadn't he?

For all that the baby was wounded, he seemed not to care. Good. It would be easier to work on him. He carefully cleaned the wounds, then applied numbweed to the edges. "... This may need a stitch," he warned. "If he's hurt, you'll want to reassure him. But I'll try to make it as painless as possible." He had a good hand for that, swift and neat, but he didn't want to continue without first warning the pair. It might startle the as yet quite young hatchling. "Please hold still."

Tsunake
BastetAmun

Fated Fable
Vice Captain

Profitable Prophet

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:16 am
Meepfur
Yess! They will be the tiny leaders of the revolution x3

Indeed we will. Basanuth replied with that cold and unwavering certainty, but his tone warmed towards his brother. Of his other siblings, he was still unsure. But this one at least, he knew was his ally. Good brother. Brother in arms. I'm glad you're here. he said, blinking his lidded blue eyes contentedly. Yes. Things were better now his friend was here.

You too, R'gan. You should talk to His.
Alright, who is it? he asked, looking around the new weyrlings. Basamuth's eyes turned to the table next to theirs.
Her. he said, showing him. R'gan followed his eyes to the black haired girl on the table opposite, and warmed up to her instantly. A girl brown rider! he thought, excited, though with a little pang of worry as well. She was first -as far as he was aware- of those that High Reaches would call a 'mismatched' pair. Hmph. Both rider and dragon gave an indignant snort at the idea.

He looked down at the table where he was working, going back to dicing up bits of meat, though Basamuth had long since stopped eating. One of the benefits of being first, he supposed. "Did I tell you my mother is a blue rider?" he said to Basamuth, though he spoke out loud, so the other would be able to hear as well. Life wasn't always easy for female riders of male dragons, but at least she wouldn't be alone. It went the other way as well, with male green riders like his dad considered an oddity. He wondered if there'd be any of those in this clutch too. "I think she'll be happy I impressed blue as well. I guess it runs in our family." he said with a laugh.

[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games