Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Metaplot
[Metaplot] All Hands on Deck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
BastetAmun rolled 1 100-sided dice: 92 Total: 92 (1-100)

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:01 am
I Fly With Flames Fury
Rider Name: Aurelia
Dragon Name & Color Brown Wolveth

Quote:
92. you find nothing but water, and thoughts about your Wingleader, of all people. How weird. Maybe it's coming from your dragon, or it's just all the same scenery...

Uta rolled 1 100-sided dice: 33 Total: 33 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:08 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury!
Rider Name: J'lar
Dragon Name & Color Blue Loreleth

Quote:
31-35. You see a few ships on the water. Upon your approach, you're informed that none of the ships are the one you seek. It's up to you whether you choose to fly past or approach. If you approach, roll a D4 to see what happens:
--1. Those on the ships seem friendly enough. You find out it's a passenger ship on their way to port. They wave at you as you fly by, and cheer. They're certainly a friendly lot. You have your dragon land and paddle closer, or hover near by (depending on the size of it) and ask whether or not they've seen anything suspicious. Unfortunately, the haven't. After shooting the breeze for a bit, you decide its time to move on.
--2. Those on the ships seem aloof. They watch as you circle, and it's clear these are not passenger ships, or local ships. In fact, you realize you've found nothing but a band of (likely) pirates, despite them hailing Rivercrest colors. They don't welcome you, but they aren't hostile, either. You note their location, and send coordinates back to your Wingleader just so they are aware.
--3. This is simply a fishing vessel. They haven't seen anything, unfortunately, but do talk up all the good fish they've found.
--4. Oh Faranth. The ships are not friendly. The Captain is actually quite a known pirate that's wanted in several Holds. She wears the sign of an Exile, and her crew look like they wouldn't hesitate downing a rider. Thankfully, you're not alone in your sweeps. When asked about a ship, the Captain claims they've not seen such a vessel. You're not sure you believe her. That said, she she does ask you to send her regards to Hestina...and you can't tell if such a greeting is meant as a genuine salutation or some sort of unspoken threat.

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Uta rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:10 am
Uta
I Fly With Flame's Fury!
Rider Name: J'lar
Dragon Name & Color Blue Loreleth

Quote:
31-35. You see a few ships on the water. Upon your approach, you're informed that none of the ships are the one you seek. It's up to you whether you choose to fly past or approach. If you approach, roll a D4 to see what happens:
--1. Those on the ships seem friendly enough. You find out it's a passenger ship on their way to port. They wave at you as you fly by, and cheer. They're certainly a friendly lot. You have your dragon land and paddle closer, or hover near by (depending on the size of it) and ask whether or not they've seen anything suspicious. Unfortunately, the haven't. After shooting the breeze for a bit, you decide its time to move on.

Smerdle rolled 1 100-sided dice: 91 Total: 91 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:13 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury!
Rider Name: O'len
Dragon Name & Color Brown Aleyath

Quote:
91. As you pass Whitecliff Weyrhold, you find a young dragon in dire straits. S/he is unable to take off as one wing has become badly befouled, and the rider is in distress trying to keep him/her calm. Nothing you say or do will convince the rider that s/he isn't responsible for the predicament, but you're able to get the pair back to Whitecliff without too much trouble. You're not sure why Western Weyr has such a negative outlook on the Weyrhold, as the rider and dragon pair you met seemed friendly enough. [If you choose to pass, you are no longer eligible for future dragon prizes for the duration of this game. If you want the surprise dragon, quote Mr Cheri & Uta and we will drop a pet off for you!]
Mr Cheri
i'm going to claim this surprise derg before i go check to see if five have already been given out
Uta
and i'll edit if they have yay

Smerdle
Have a brown from -_Wish of Tevarae_-!

User Image

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle rolled 1 100-sided dice: 78 Total: 78 (1-100)

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:32 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury!
Rider Name: R'dan
Dragon Name & Color White Feleveth

Quote:
76-80. You have unwittingly stumbled upon a pirate's treasure trove. Just as you and your wingmates stoop to examine the glittering contents, you hear the sound of voices coming from the cove. If you choose to try your luck with the pirate, roll a D4 to see what happens!

Smerdle rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:36 am
^

Quote:
4. It seems that the pirates haven't detected you. You are able to sneak out with a sizable portion of the hoard. The next Gather day is going to be a good one!

Smerdle

Scamp

Cheri rolled 1 100-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-100)

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:03 am
I Fly With Star Flame!
Rider Name: Sabina
Dragon Name & Color Green Keziath

Quote:
1-10. Nothing of note here. All seems quiet. There's nothing but you, your dragon, the sweep riders, the sky, and the sea.

ShinosBee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 73 Total: 73 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:00 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: A'iel
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Nasath

Quote:
71-74. While searching for the Southern Star, you encounter an alarmingly dashing dolphineer. He or she seems... surprisingly friendly, considering the company you've recently been keeping. It becomes readily apparent that s/he has amorous intentions and you may either stay and enjoy a night of it with the dashing dolphineer (facing the consequences of abandoning your post upon your return) or get out of dodge. If you choose to stay, please quote your Wingleader and let them know. The next morning you find yourself alone with nothing but the memory of your time together to keep you warm. S/he took everything you own, you shaffing deadglow.

ShinosBee

Nerd

ShinosBee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 58 Total: 58 (1-100)

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:04 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Amna
Dragon Name & Color White Zunulth

Quote:
56-60. You actually manage to find a fishing boat that saw the Southern Star - about two months ago on a very different voyage. Shaffit, just when you started getting your hopes up! Still, the fish is pretty good.

ShinosBee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 48 Total: 48 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:08 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: D'mar
Dragon Name & Color Blue Strigonth

Quote:
46-50. The dolphins in this area are excited about something. Initially, you think you might have found signs of a wreckage, but the wreck you found was centuries old. Upon reflection, you realize that the dolphins are using this wreck to herd a school of fish into becoming lunch.

ShinosBee

Nerd

ShinosBee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 49 Total: 49 (1-100)

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:09 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: G'ar
Dragon Name & Color Blue Marasemeth

Quote:
46-50. The dolphins in this area are excited about something. Initially, you think you might have found signs of a wreckage, but the wreck you found was centuries old. Upon reflection, you realize that the dolphins are using this wreck to herd a school of fish into becoming lunch.

ShinosBee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 96 Total: 96 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:10 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: L'an
Dragon Name & Color Green Alcherath

Quote:
93-97: Nothing but water. Water, water, everywhere, and not a drop to drink. You find yourself getting antsy, and your eyes sore, and your dragons conversation boring. You find yourself daydreaming, and start thinking about a certain someone in wherhide pants....

ShinosBee

Nerd

ShinosBee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 49 Total: 49 (1-100)

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:12 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Wione
Dragon Name & Color Green Findith

Quote:

ShinosBee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:13 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: X'il
Dragon Name & Color Blue Halcyath

Quote:
11-14. You and your dragon wind up spotting a pod of dolphins and their dolphineer partners. You fly down to see if there's any information about a missing (or Faranth forbid sunken ship) but they haven't heard or seen anything. Though they promise to keep an eye out, there's no leads. At least our dragon got to have fun floating with the dolphins.

ShinosBee

Nerd

medigel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 87 Total: 87 (1-100)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:14 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Pency
Dragon Name & Color Blue Rekamuth

Quote:
86-90: Nothing but a lot of water... Bah.

Metaplot

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games