Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Rester.R

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:16 pm
"oh nothing much," replied Tact. "Seeing lots of fighting, getting to class, having Rester get himsel killed in the netherworld.... these things happen. And I want you to know I have been considering of resigning from Riku at the end of the term..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:25 pm
Kumi suddenly punched the wall leaving a big crack 'that idiot...after I told him that I wouldn't let him die alone...and Tact...I think it's better if I leave it this way' she thought then she sighed "there's nothing we could do about it anyway...why did I even bother..." she whispered to herself then she left the room with a sad look on her face.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:22 pm
"Ok Joey, what's your next class?" Miyamoto said slyly, "Oh, right elemental. That's right.... Here, I'll stop throwing fireballs at you if you can catch the next one in class."  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:48 pm
TAct sighed. There was nothing much they could do about it. Rester was going to die alone or not. Of course, then no one could annoy him to death.....

Rester began shooting his ion cannon all over the maze. "Show yourself!" he shouted. "My, my," came the voice. "Control your temper, and I ight just kill you." It responded by a quick breeze that blew Rester into the wall. "Darnit," he thought. "Hey, thats it!" A dim memory flashed into his mind with his old girlfriend... you know... that girl that Silencer has..... hey name is Aquila....

Rester's memory
"This is great, so romantic!" giggled Aquila as she and Rester strode down the path (note: this was taken before Rester got his face changed). "Hey, and I have something for you," said Rester. "This isa high-tech tracking device. Whenever we need each other, we can look for each other!" "Wow, thanks!" thanked Aquila. "Now we can always be there for each other!"

Resteer started crying. I am looking out for you, he thought. He beeped his tracking device. If he could pinpoint the exact location of Aquila, then he would find SIlencer.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:38 am
Kumi was sitting on a tree "this is giving me a big pain..."Kumi said then she jumped off the tree "I can't do anything about it anyway..." She said a bit sad she sighed and went to her class with a sad face  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:47 pm
Rester followed the device. iT went to an opening. Thats weird, thought Rester. No one's here! Then it hit him. "Damn you brother!" he yelled just before a dozen monsters clambered into the opening.
He had been tricked! Silencer knew about the device, and set it up as a trap! I shjould have thought of this sooner, thought Rester. But I was too eager to find Aquila! NOte to self: Keep senses keen.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:20 pm
Kumi stopped and felt something bad then she runs off to find Tact "Tact! Where the hell are you?!" she said running around finding him  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:15 pm
Tact was nibbling on some snadwich when he heard Kumi roar. OPretty hard to miss.... sweatdrop . So he ran out. "What the **** is it?!" he yelled, almost out of breath.

Meanwhile, Rester had blasted his way through the golems. He cracked his knuckles. "Whos ready to die?" he asked the remaning golems. They coward back in fear. He walked right past them.

Before even that, Silencer was busy at work elsewhere in the labriynth. "You, are my key to victory," he cooed Aquila, who at the time, was uncounsious. "I'll just place you in here..." he gently put her into a pod and attached wires all over her. "This should be fun.... messing with Rester...."  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:52 pm
She grabbed Tact's colar "where's Rester?!" She said angrily then she realized that it was his own battle "ah s***! nevermind I don't care anymore" she let go of Tact's colar and left.

Kumi stopped in the middle another bad pressence came but this time when she felt it she cough badly then blood came out of her mouth. She covered her mouth that was filled with blood, 'Why can't this bad pressence just go away? I can't do anything about it anyway' she said staring at the floor that was filled with blood.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:45 pm
"Take that! And that! Oh, and how about some of this?!" shouted the man as he pummeled the stunned Miyamoto.
*Miyamoto's eyes opened. This was gonna get ugly. Very ugly.*
In a combination of madness and martial arts, Miyamoto was able to break free, and kick some serious a*s.
"To be honest, I would rather have none of what you were giving me." he said as he walked away from the nearly dead men lying on the ground in his dorm room.  

The PHiX

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:32 pm
"umm...Tact...can you get the mop... sweatdrop " she said pointing at the blood embarassed  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:23 am
"Kumi, how soon can Your dad and I have a talk? It's important." Miyamoto questioned. He needed her dad's aprovement for his plan, which would save Kumi.  

The PHiX

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:10 pm
She answered to Miyamoto "umm...you can speak to dad at night...cause he's busy in work...if you want you can also speak to my bad-mouth-brother who-knows-more-about-me-than-dad right now..." Kumi said, mopping the floor.

Ray suddenly came and pointed at Kumi "who are you calling me a bad mouth brother?! At least I'm not a hot headed tomboy!!!!" He said angrily then Kumi replied angrily "Oh yeah! Well..at least I didn't wet my bed when I was ten!" Ray and Kumi just stared at each other angrily.

[[EDITED]]

((okay...I'm gonna add a few more rules...they involve your character's sheet))  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:17 am
TAct watched with anime sweatdrops. "I wonder why i ever joined up....." he annouced. "I need some aspirin or somehing..."

Meanwhile.....

Rester was getting in a fierce battle. "Oh c'mon! Give me a break! It's not as if it's Christ,mas!"

((I wont be logged on till June 1st non gaian time starting tomorrow...))  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:37 pm
"I'm going to class..." Ray said walking away. Kumi walked towards Tact and grabbed his wrist "C'mon...I got something to show you..." she said. dragging him to the school's backyard.

She shown him a tree, there were names carved on the treebark "I should've asked you guys before, I wanted you guys to put your names here but I'm sure you wouldn't care. Everyone in this school carve their names on treebarks, so that when everyone leaves, all of us would still remember everyone, this is our tree...me, Joey, my brother and Ryu's tree. If you don't wanna carve in this tree or don't wanna carve your name at all, it's fine. I just wanted you and Rester have a good time while we're here in this academy, that's all. We carved our names in this tree because we were friends. I would really be happy if you two would become our friend" Kumi said smiling at Tact.

Kumi checked her watch "well...I'm goin! see ya! Sorry if I wasted your time because of nonsense!" She said walking back to the academy

((another long post...))  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games