Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Faiolene

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:14 pm
Another day, another rant! Today's rant is about: STUPID COUSINS WHO WON'T TAKE TWO DAMN MINUTES TO CALL ME WHEN THEY COME OVER!!

Today, I just had a normal day and went online to get rid of all my stupid venting and depression of not being connected with the world, my friends and family. Then, just about five minutes ago, I remembered that I have to call my lil' cousin to talk to him something about school. When I call, to my surprise, my aunt (who lives all the way in San Jose) picks up the phone and tells me that he went to the park with my other cousins! scream WHY DIDN'T THEY CALL ME TO SEE IF I WANTED TO GO!? I'M PART OF THIS DAMN FAMILY, TOO, RIGHT!? RIGHT!?!?!? Is it because I'm not fun enough!? Is it because I can't make the others laugh like the others?! Is it because my laugh is the loudest!? (<-- this is something my slightly older ((and favorite)) cousin told me she hated about me on one of our family psychiatry)

Oh, why do I even bother? We'd all be off a lot better if I just died.. emo

Sorry for all the capitol (capital? sp?) letters.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:26 am
Rindou Tsubaki
Another day, another rant! Today's rant is about: STUPID COUSINS WHO WON'T TAKE TWO DAMN MINUTES TO CALL ME WHEN THEY COME OVER!!

Today, I just had a normal day and went online to get rid of all my stupid venting and depression of not being connected with the world, my friends and family. Then, just about five minutes ago, I remembered that I have to call my lil' cousin to talk to him something about school. When I call, to my surprise, my aunt (who lives all the way in San Jose) picks up the phone and tells me that he went to the park with my other cousins! scream WHY DIDN'T THEY CALL ME TO SEE IF I WANTED TO GO!? I'M PART OF THIS DAMN FAMILY, TOO, RIGHT!? RIGHT!?!?!? Is it because I'm not fun enough!? Is it because I can't make the others laugh like the others?! Is it because my laugh is the loudest!? (<-- this is something my slightly older ((and favorite)) cousin told me she hated about me on one of our family psychiatry)

Oh, why do I even bother? We'd all be off a lot better if I just died.. emo

Sorry for all the capitol (capital? sp?) letters.... sweatdrop

*shakes you* Don't say things like that! scream *hugs* If some of your family are butts then they don't deserve to have you feel bad over them.. I've family that suck as well unfortunately. Some of my friends are more important to me than some of my closely related family.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:43 pm
scream I want my STFU redneck married domestic violence, gun shooting, screaming, police coming next door all the time neighbors to go away.. anywhere but right bloody next to me!! scream
Cuz it's always the most annoying when it's like it is now.. 3 am.. Some loud bang..gawd knows what.. and I can't just close the window.. and now I'll be up forever convinced the guy will come over here running from cops and shoot us and hide in our ghetto apt!!! scream RRRRAAARRR!!
*sigh*.... oh well... that's outta the way... hopefully nothing else comes of it tonight.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:55 pm
My rant:
It's too darn hot! ::sigh:: There is something about this heat that is just so draining, and I don't know why it's getting to me now. I've lived in this heat my entire life (Texas girl, born and raised) and it's never been a problem before. Now it's just so hot I can't even concentrate on my homework...I find myself taking refuge in cold, dark movie theaters with Dustin. Argh, I want to suck on an ice cube...or bathe in tub full of them.  

GracieLou

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:04 pm
GracieLou
My rant:
It's too darn hot! ::sigh:: There is something about this heat that is just so draining, and I don't know why it's getting to me now. I've lived in this heat my entire life (Texas girl, born and raised) and it's never been a problem before. Now it's just so hot I can't even concentrate on my homework...I find myself taking refuge in cold, dark movie theaters with Dustin. Argh, I want to suck on an ice cube...or bathe in tub full of them.

Well, according to all the weather channels/reports, it's 15 or 16 degrees hotter this summer than any summer on record which dates back to 1930..ewww..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:52 pm
Rydia-Beck
GracieLou
My rant:

Well, according to all the weather channels/reports, it's 15 or 16 degrees hotter this summer than any summer on record which dates back to 1930..ewww..

the summer here in texas hasn't been unusually hot, but for some reason it's still getting to me.
it's scary that it seem like the earth is making a shift to an overall temperature change, probably due to greenhouse emissions and global warming and whatnot. it's scary that we're doing this to our precious planet. we all should take more care to reduce our global impact and keep in mind the great law of the iroquois confeceracy - "in our every deliberation we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations."  

GracieLou

Ruki187

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:45 am
my parents are complete assholes because if they don't need anything for the mall, then to them I have no reason to go either and i haven't been or asked to go there in six months and now i actually have my own money to spend for once  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:53 pm
GracieLou
Rydia-Beck
GracieLou
My rant:

the summer here in texas hasn't been unusually hot, but for some reason it's still getting to me.
it's scary that it seem like the earth is making a shift to an overall temperature change, probably due to greenhouse emissions and global warming and whatnot. it's scary that we're doing this to our precious planet. we all should take more care to reduce our global impact and keep in mind the great law of the iroquois confeceracy - "in our every deliberation we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations."

Quite true.. And scary. I'd hate to see the world seven generations down the road if we're still on the same track we're on now.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

[~My Wish~]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:03 am
I DONT WANNA GO TO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean, what good is school anyway rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:44 pm
I just watched Elfen Lied, episode eight. Although its one of my favorite anime, certain things disgust me. In this episode, they killed a dog. Not only that, but it was a savage beating at the hands of several young children, just to spite the main character, who was then a young girl with no friends. Even animated and not actually shown, that kind of thing makes me want to slaughter a human instead.

Erm, none of you, of course.

Ursus the Grim

Ursine Warlord

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150

CronoKinslayer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:50 pm
i have a promblem...why cant w post on the thread that r 7 days older?*pm pls  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:22 pm
*of the seven years of catholic school i've been through, this is the last thing i'd ever thought i'd say....*

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE AWAY AN INNOCENT LIFE?!?! DON'T DO THIS TO HIM!!!! scream scream scream crying crying scream  

[~My Wish~]

BlindHobo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:47 am
BUTTSECKS HURTS! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:54 am
Xx.Die.xX
BUTTSECKS HURTS! scream

O_o  

Goddess Ace
Crew

[Frito]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:01 pm
Goddess Ace
Xx.Die.xX
BUTTSECKS HURTS! scream

O_o
And how would you know this? o_o  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games