Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Angelo Selvaggio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:01 pm
The names Angelo Selvaggio...and Im new! just call me Angelo! If your wondering my name translates into Wild Angel from italian to english. =)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:31 pm
Woa cool. Welcome. Make sure to read those rules and post in Manji's Super Happy Fun Ramen Bar.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

x[^ A y a m e ^]x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:17 pm
<3 Questing for a Fox Set . . . ! !

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

<3 . . . / /

Hello! I'm new to this Guild. I dunno what to do.
So, my names RosettexChrno143, just call me Rose for short
I luff anime, some manga and to draw.
I'll be 16 next month!

so that's that blaugh

. . . ? ?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. . . / / M y P a r a d i s e ? ?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:24 am
Hey names Kohana33 but I prefer Kohana, i just joined so i hope i get to see all the cool people out there blaugh  

Kohana33

Goth_assasin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:48 am
Kohana33
Hey names Kohana33 but I prefer Kohana, i just joined so i hope i get to see all the cool people out there blaugh

hello.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:53 pm
Hello everyone, Im Bianca :]  

hurdlesarehot

dancinginthe_rain

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:11 am
Hello! I'm Rain, and I love animals and GOLD =D. I just joined this guild, and I'm looking forward to posting a lot and meeting new friends. My hobbies are reading, drawing, computer, and juggling. (Or trying to, I'm not good at it.) I have a lionhead rabbit, and she's shedding a lot. I'm the youngest in my family, I have an older sister named Pauline.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:16 am
Welcome, welcome everyone. heart mrgreen  

Dana Pixie Stix

Gay Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:59 pm
Hi my name is Adam im from Egypt smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:32 am
Heeeello peoples! I am [ Eyeliner Freak ]! My name is dedicated to Gaara from Naruto, as I think he is an eyeliner freak! (Which is a good thing -nods-)
Ok, my REAL name is Emma, but you don't have to call me that wink
I love anime/manga, you could say i'm a freak, and hanging around with my friends. They all rule to hell, even though Luke can be really stubon and annoying. Heh, don't mind my complaining sweatdrop
But anyway, nice to meet you all and I can't wait to be rich! Rich I tell you!
(I go loco at times, and now is one of them sweatdrop )

Stripey Dots

coleman_86

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:54 pm
Hey everyone I have been forced to get onto Gaia I love anime and this seems pretty cool. I would like to get to know everyone but I work 3pm to 12:30 every night and I dont have much time to get online. I am Becca's little brother I am 19 and I guess I will be seeing alot more of everyone hopefully. See ya  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:34 am
Welcome everyone!! And yay! I harassed my little brother into joining!! whee (coleman_86)  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

muzzii55

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:38 pm
Boo! hey im muzzi!^^ I live in the uk and im age 7-17 I hope you'll all love me ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:19 am
biggrin Hi everyone. I am from the U.S. and I like reading Stephen King, Dean Koontz and Anne Rice. I like crime shows and reality T.V. and scary, action-packed movies. I am not out going, so I don't talk or post alot but feel free to holler at me and I be glad to talk with you. smile  

crazy_cassie

B e l a c

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:24 am
welcome newblets 3nodding blaugh  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games