Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:13 pm
"Oh." Craven shook her head sorry. "So that allows you to trnasform back into Celestial?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:17 pm
"Yes..." Celestial said. "So You've met the goddess of war part of me. Her name's Kairi." Celestial said.  

` m a i i

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:19 pm
Nodding Craven smiled. "Cool."

((I have to go from 20min to an hour but I'll be on hope you are.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:22 pm
Dante Aurion
Dante dashes for the school." You idiot that was the late goddess of war" Dante cries waterfalls. " Now she is going to destroy me!" Dante remembers he forgot about Raven then runs back.

Raven noticed that Dante took a step away from her and made a face. Then when Dante took off running Raven was even more confused as to what was going on. "Well it's nice to see you again," Raven said as Dante ran back to her. "What on earth is going on with you today?" Raven asked and wondered if she should be worried.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:25 pm
Dante Aurion
Gah!" Dante was caught he began to panic. Did she see what demon did? He laughs. "Nice to see you again" He shivered. Her strength is so great Dante smiled uncomfortably as he then began to grow his wings again. You can let me go now.

Then Celestial and Craven showed up, or maybe they had been there all along and Raven hadn't noticed. What the hell is this?...Raven thought to herself. When Raven noticed that Celestial was holding onto Dante's shirt and that Dante was growing his demon wings again, she got very mad. "Celestial let him go and back away. Dante stop that right now before I kick your a** from here to the football field and back," Raven screamed at them as her temper flared worse than before.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:30 pm
When Craven and Celestial went off to class Raven turned her full attention back to Dante. "What the hell is wrong with you? God can't I just meet one half way decent guy around here. You know, I didn't even care about the demon thing. But if your going to be running around like a psycho all the time, don't even bother trying to hang out with me. You just need to chill," Raven shouted at Dante and took off back towards the school. This is so stupid. Sure he's adorable, and I could deal with the Demon, but his pyscho behavior when Celestial is around is just not cool....Raven thought to herself as she half walked, half stomped back to the school.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

` m a i i

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:42 pm
Celestial sighed... I hate it Kairi... I hate it that Dante always runs away from me... Celestial said. Don't worry! Just talk to him! Kairi said. Celestial flew out of the school building and out onto the roof.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:31 pm
Craven sits on a bench reading a book quietly tryong to relax.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:56 pm
Closing her book Craven started to look to see if she could cause some mayhem. 'Wonder what destruction I could cause here?'  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:50 am
Celestial transformed and Kairi saw Craven. She wondered what Craven was thinking about and read Craven's mind. "Mayhem.. Huh?" Kairi said and jumped down to Craven since her wings weren't out. "You want to cause mayhem?" Kairi said. Remember! Kairi's voice is different than Celestial's!  

` m a i i

UncleBuck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:40 am
I feel like skipping today. Jon thought. He then went outside and saw Kairi and Craven ona bench.

"Hey guys! What are we doing here?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:50 am
Kairi looked at Jon. "Who said I was Celestial?" she yelled to Jon.  

` m a i i

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:00 am
Dante felt guilty. he sat on the ground and sigh. "Celestial, I'm sorry but it's not that I don't like you it's that i'm a half-demon and my other side well is in shock. I didn't mean to offend you..." Dante look down. " Now I've pissed Raven off." He walks to the library and on his way He saw Bill.

Bill looks at him:" I saw you in the showers and sa that tatto on your back." Dante smiled. " It's abirthmark really I know it's strange but it's from my father. Bill was shocked. " Your the son of sparda?!?" Dante was confused. " Sparda yes, but he isn't so great... is he?" Bill began to teach Dante about the Legend of the Demon Swords.Counteless men, possessed by the powers of the underworld,worshipped the demons.In their desire to possess it for their own, they erected a great tower-a tower to join the world of demons and the world of men.

And these men, possessed by demonic power,climbed it on a journey to make their way to the world of demons.

There has never been a deed as evil as this.

In this time, your father "Sparda" A great demon swordsman and a hero among heroes ,arose and turned on his brethen. He struck down the demon empire the ruled over alll evil. He fear his own power and sealed himself as well with the demons.

The key to that seal was that great tower.
Sparda in the dephs of the tower let his own blood flow and the blood of a pure maiden, and i doing so he sealed away the demons- and his own power- forever.

The tower then sunk into the earth and time stopped for the demons.

He had bore to children. Two sons gifted with his blood In hopes thatin a case where the tower is once again revived . They would strike it down!

Okay Bill..... that was weird it's only a coincidence I didn't know any of this before.... Bill laughed, "Nice Tattoo" and left Dante went to the library very confused and he found a sofa and layed down on it. He slept.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:26 am
Craven jumps away from Kairi. "Where did you come from?" She asked.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:32 am
AS he slept in his mind he shard a conversation with his demon.
" Your part fo Sparda demon?", Demon nods " Your his son I'm the one who runs through you veins. I Am Sparda" Dante wasangry. " then why the deaths and the mayhem! Tell me!" Sparda looks at him. " Those deaths were all demons and I needed you to gain this knowledge so that you can use my gift to you. As Dante slept an amulet appears in his hand.
"With That you can control my powers and increase your own." Sparda laughs, "You need to not to struggle on how to fly now and your demon form with change it's appearance as well." Dante looked at him. "How my mom like?" Sparda laughs, " She is just like you.... Insane!" Dante smiles." Thanks pops" Sparda looks at him. " I will go now you no longer need my demon soul, but remember This is not a curse it's a gift, now rest."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games