Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
An RP... (needs a title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
OMG!! It's so long!
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
It's good.
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
It sucks!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Meh. *shrugs*
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
*poll whore*
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Other.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:42 pm
"Dragon is a very bad guy who ahs employed many people to do his dirty work. I have reason to believe he killed my parents or ordered thier death. And he has my sister so I think he'll try to kill her." Charlie said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:44 pm
"Fine, thankyou," he answered fondly. "You did a really good job. I don't see how anyone could have left you here by yourself."  

blue_green

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:45 pm
"By the way, do you remember who left you?" Charlie asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:47 pm
Sophia indexes and searches her Neural Network for any traces for the information requested by her from her new owners.

"I am sorry," replied Sophia. "I can find little information about my creators. The only information that I can acquire is that I was a project of a corporation called HW and you were the first people who have activated me."  

Jironimo Kasumi

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:50 pm
"Well that means that Dragon had nothing to do with Sophia." said Brady.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:52 pm
"My question is, why is she here?" charlie asked  

Ritz_Freak

blue_green

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:53 pm
"Hm..." Chet smirked. "I guess that's all that matters then. You're here now and you've basicaly got a clean slate. You're practicaly human, personality wise, and you've got some cool tech." He put his arm over her sholder as though she was a little sister of some sort. "Stick with me and I'll teach you how to fit in." He woundered suddenly if she even understood what he meant.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:53 pm
Xander elbowed Chet in the shoulder gently. "Is she special? You know about robots right? What would happen if she fell into the hands of someone who Charlie here considers public enemy number one?"  

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:55 pm
Sophia feels Chet's arm around her and hears her words and does her best to understand them. "I will understand." says Sophia. "I'll do my best to fit in." She is still a bit confused with the various vocabularies of her owners.

She looks around at Chet, Charlie, Brady, and Xander ((of course she does not know names yet)). "I suggest that we keep going - in order to prevent a loss of human life."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:56 pm
"Hey! I don't consider him public enemy #1, HE IS!!!" She said.  

Ritz_Freak

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:56 pm
"Ok then let's go!" said Brady. "The way to the secret entrence is that way." said Brady pointing to the tunnel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:00 pm
Chet scowled at Xander's question; "Is she special?" but let it go. "That's a very good point. Who knows what he could do with her." Then he thought of his first joke. "But don't forget." He took a martial arts stance. "I know martial arts now so I can protect her." He raised an eyebrow to show he was joking.  

blue_green

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:05 pm
Charlie smiled and Sophia. "Don't worry, you'll be safe with us." She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:06 pm
"Come on let's go." said Brady.  

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:07 pm
Sophia, as commanded by one of the four who have found her, starts following Brady. Although her movements are fluid and human-like, her face and emotions still show her artificial nature.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games