Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:20 pm
Mika walked towards the caferia to get some breakfast "food food food how i love food" Mika sang as she skipped along  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:48 pm
Rez was walking towards the cafeteria too and saw Mika but just walked towards the line.  

Chaos_Ultimate

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:31 pm
Trista opened her eyes very slowly. She found herself on the floor of her dormitory.

What happened? I was...talking with Mari about something big happening and then this.

"Mari?" She looked around and saw Mari crumpled on the floor a few feet away. "Mari? Mari!" She gently shook her servant and friend.

Mari opened her eyes, blinking slightly. She suddenly sat up. "What's the date? What happened?"

Trista looked around for a moment. "I have no idea what happened. I think we've been unconscious for a while though." She used her magic to sense the surroundings. "There are several half-demons here now at the school..."

Mari looked at Trista surprisingly. "You sensed that?"

Trista looked back at her. "Of course...was I not supposed to?"

Mari laughed, "Did you forget the fact that your sensing magic was terrible before? You couldn't even tell that the demon was a he, much less this."

"You're right..." With this, she stepped out of her dormitory and closed the door behind her.

How come no one noticed my absence? What is going on?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:10 am
Mika was now pilling as much food onto her tray as she could possible carry "FOOD IS ALL MINE HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Mika was laughing like a maniac as she pilled more food onto her tray  

neckroz209

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:08 am
Trista looked out the window, and seeing as it was around lunchtime, she headed down to the cafeteria. Maybe I'll find people there who can explain to me what happened in the last few weeks...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:45 am
"Nice to meet you.", Itari said and sipped some of the coffee she just bought. "Hmm..Do you know when classes actually start?"  

Fetal Fetish

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:41 am
"Are you talking to me?" Trista asked, looking at the girl. She could sense that the girl had magical powers, but they were not normal magical powers. They did not seem to have a good or evil aura for certain.

"Classes started a long time ago, when the school actually started. You were a bit late in coming, so your schedules had to be scheduled differently. If you want to know more, you might want to talk to Craven about it. She's got some special connections with the school," Trista replied to the Itari's question.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:57 pm
Mika sat at a table by her self it sagged under the weight of all the food she had pilled onto her tray she started to shovel food into her mouth "Mmmmm i could get used to this" Mika muttered as she shoveled more food into her mouth making a rather large mess around her  

neckroz209

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:03 am
Trista grabbed a small amount of food and sat at the only table that still had seats. Although she didn't have to eat food, it was nice to enjoy the taste of food sometimes.

Looking at the only other person that sat at the table, she was utterly surprised. The girl sitting there had so much food in front of her that the entire table sagged under its weight. As she let her magical sense roam, she grew a little uncomfortable. The girl sitting across the table was one of the half-demons that she sensed from her dorm room. Although she never held anything against half-demons, they made her feel slightly uncomfortable for some reason.

I must not show any movements suggesting my dislike...I should try not to at least. Half-demons can't be all bad. Besides, a fight breaking out here would definitely be troublesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:52 pm
Mika shovled down the last of her food and looked over to Trista she smiled at her then went back for seconds  

neckroz209

Rsoldier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:39 pm
*Blane starts to gym but decides that his stomach was was to emty and heads toward the cafetria* " yes that right food food is good"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:24 pm
Mika sat back down and once again began to shovel down food  

neckroz209

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:29 pm
Trista took a bite of the german chocolate cake she had in her plate. Thoroughly savoring the taste of the cake, she was reminded of why she liked the human world so much better than the demon world. The food here didn't taste rotten or dead or bloody...and there actually was food.

She remembered the one time her mother had taken her to the demon world. Young children weren't allowed to go alone for some reason. Her mother had to take care of some business or another and she was allowed to stay in the "children's section", which was nothing but food and toys. The toys were rather...deadly and dangerous, so she decided to stay away from those. The food looked quite enticing, but the taste just could not compare with human food.

Chocolate...how long has it been?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:18 pm
Blane walks into the cafetiria and walks stright to the sandwiches and cake

"I know its a little early or cake but im hungry and my stomach could care less"  

Rsoldier

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:46 pm
Mika patted het stomach contently "Mmmmm that was good" Mika sighed she looked voer to Trista she watched as she ate the german chocolate cake Mika smiled she stood and headed outside for a quick run before lunch  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games