Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
the park rp[season is: summer] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like rping?
  yes =)
  its ok =|
  no =(
  what?! 0.o
View Results

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:25 am
" I can cook, I do everynight, and have since I was 13, My parents taught me.." she thought for a moment, "But I want Chinese... Do you like chinese?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:28 am
"anything as long as its eadable" Kenchi replied  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:32 am
"well duh.." She looked at the clock 2:30. "Well it's two thirty, what cha want to do?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:34 am
"hmmmmm" he closed his eyes to think but his mind drifted back to the book store "well this is interesting" Kenchi muttered trying to think of something to do but his mind just kept drifting back to the book store he opened his eyes "i cant think of anything other then what happened in the book store" Kenchi said looking at Izzy  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:38 am
Iz laughed a little "Really?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:39 am
"really as soon as i close my eyes my mind drifts to that memory and wont let me think of anything else" Kenchi replied  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:40 am
Iz blushed slightly... "well, what do you think about it?"she said, walking towards him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:49 am
"how do i think about it? well it was nice,warm, almost as if i was in a dream i wanted it to last forever" Kenchi replied thinking about it again "i cant remember ever feeling like that not even when my parents were alive, its a completely new feeling for me" Kenchi said watching Izzy walk towards him  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:00 am
Iz thought for a moment, she knew it sounded funny, but for him it was real "well, at least it wasn't something bad.." She stood next to him...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:09 am
Kenchi smiled "something so wonderful could never be bad" Kenchi said placing his hand gently on Izzy's cheek  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:15 am
Iz didn't say anything, she just watch Kenchi move his hand to her face and she stared into his cool blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:17 am
"there is that feeling again" Kenchi thought starring into Izzy's eyes  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:22 am
Iz's mind was clear. The house was quiet and for a moment things seemed to stand still.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:29 am
Kenchi continued to stare as the entire world seemed to stop around them "why do i feel like this when ever i look into her eyes?" Kenchi wondered  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:34 am
Iz flinshed then turned away.. She sneezed... "sorry.." She laughed..  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games