Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "AHD" Avatar and Home Discussion
RATE THE AVIS ABOVE YOU!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaruga

Quotable Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

~*~*~*~*~*~

Back at rating maybe? ~ NiƱo.

~*~*~*~*~*~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:31 pm
I give you a 9/10  

Aeriana-A

Flex_HTF

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:42 am
nice avi 7/10  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:42 am
Thank youm Wind. Thats all any of us can really ask for is to at least try to be kind and courteous to each other. I apologize if I hurt your feelings in any way, but understand that you were ticking quite a few people off.

7/10 It's a fine avi, but I've never been big on the sunstaff or the feline form. Wings are a nice touch  

The Unsung Bard

Flex_HTF

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:33 pm
(yea after u ppl ticked me)
9/10 luv the color  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:43 pm
Don't start it up again. Please.

8/10. I like the gray drab feeling to it, even if I don't know what it is.  

The Unsung Bard

Flex_HTF

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:45 pm
i didnt start it this time or last tiime
7/10 kinda uninteresting  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:23 am
No, but you are the one who made a bigger deal out of it then it was last time. People, myself included, have no idea what set you off. YOu started it this time as well, I merely mentioned that you offended a lot of people and that you probably realize that. Your the one who tried to continue it into something else. Try not to be easily offended.

To avoid such conflicts in the future, I would like to state a new rule, that being that the only things people may put in their posts are the rating and the reason why. No color commentary or flames.

8/10, same reasons.  

The Unsung Bard

Flex_HTF

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:00 am
but thats boring thats y i made a battle ground  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:46 am
So you admit that you did it all on purpose? The purpose of this thread is not to whine and moan and fight. If you want to do that, make a topic in the CoS. The purpose of this thread is to rate avi's, not fight. If you're looking for a fight, join a roleplay or start ranting in Can o Spam or Intelligent Disscussion. People don't come to this thread to fight, they come here to rate. That's why you are pissing so many people off. I'm sure you could find plenty of other people that want to fight by making your own damn topic.  

The Unsung Bard

Flex_HTF

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:05 pm
no i am being me and if u have a problem then i fight u r very slow at getting things

rate me next time 6/10  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:25 pm
Au contrair, fille petite. It is you that is the slow one. You can be anybody you want to be on the internet. Just because you're being you, doesn't mean you have to pick fights with random people. Please just stick to the thread instead of going off on random rants.

You can still be yourself without ticking people off. Just rate the avis, and state your comments, your own opinions. Take what others give you in stride, as it is their own opinion as well. In other words, you can be yourself without being a b***h.

7/10

Mine is a cosplay, by the way.  

The Unsung Bard

Flex_HTF

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:41 pm
so ur saying i can't b me on the internet cause i pick fights everywhere so whats the problem

oh and 6/10 cause cosplay is ok but i dont care wat it is its wat it seems like  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:22 am
I'm cosplaying Nicholas D. Wolfwood from the anime Trigun.

6/10

No, I am not saying you can't be yourself, I just think you could filter yourself a little bit. You can still be yourself in the sense that you are expressing your opinions on other peoples avatars, but please don't come here purposely looking for a fight. Treat others the way you want others to treat yourself. If you piss a lot of people off, chances are they're going to piss you off right back and it just spirals down from there. I'm just asking you show a little more maturity.  

The Unsung Bard

Wolf Berserker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:21 am
If i saw the show more than once id probably appreciate the cosplay more. Even so great avatar! 9.5/10  
"AHD" Avatar and Home Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games