Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:08 pm
"Well, that didn't seem to work out too well, now did it?" Dr. Sullivan stated. He then took out the dental floss and tried to reach for Michishige's teeth.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:16 pm
"Hey, hey, hey!" Michishige said. "Whoa there, Doc, kinda hasty, ain'tcha? I don't think this is exactly the best time to floss my teeth, with the blood rushing to my head and all, and with the... swaying... back and forth..." he somewhat trailed off. "And didn't I visit you just the other day cause the Discipline Committee smacked me around a bit? I should be good, right?" The incident with the Discipline Committee was because Michishige was, once again, skipping detention he got from Alex.

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:16 pm
"Jeez kid, I was starting to worry!" Zaias said with a smile. He reached beside him and pulled out a mystery treat bag- slightly larger than average size to drop in her sack.
Then ruffling her hair he stepped out and locked the door.
"C'mon then kiddo, whereto first?" he said and took her hand. He didn't realize it, but this was the first time in a long time he was truly enjoying himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(are the rest in the middle of the maze as well?)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:25 pm
{ Yea, I''m pree sure they are is be. }

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:25 pm
(( Far as I know ))

"Where...the candy is..." Ali said, gripping her bag happily.

"Is that...slithering, I hear? Vines...slithering?" The darkness and everything was scary, but she found it strangely comforting to have all the people who were with her with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:32 pm
"Yep, that's slithering," Michishige said nonchalantly from above. "Definitely slithering. Why? Slithering doesn't bother you, does it? I hope not. It's all over the place now."

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:33 pm
Avery looked up at Michishige and the school dentist and wondered how on earth they'd manage to get down. Though the creepy girl voice had totally given her the willies, she hadn't allowed her powers to spoil it and tell where the girl was.
She even managed to let go of Whit's arm to take a step closer to the tree and take a look.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit too was looking around, though more at the other pathways out of the center than anything else. Which way was out? And when was the scary gonna start?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias nodded and set off tugging his sister to the main building and all the classrooms where candy could be found.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:43 pm
Ali hopped along, trying hard to not trip on her costume.

Jordan pressed her lips together and looked with sarcasm at Michishige. "You sure you aren't Captain Obvious?"  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:44 pm
Christopher looked up. "Well I could try to burn the vines to get you down, but the whole place might set on fire" he said.

"Well, we certainly don't want that" Spencer said.

"I think, though I believe there's still a broken tooth I need to remove. I keep asking those prefects to stop aiming for the mouth but they don't seem to heed my requests" the school dentist said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:47 pm
(( I just love Sullivan xD ))

Jordan glanced at Christopher, finding it interesting that he hadn't already set the place on fire. At least now at this point getting the guys down could be used as an excuse if he set off. All he had to do was aim.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:50 pm
Michishige smiled at Jordan and saluted. "I'm sure. I'm Sergeant Obvious, thank you very much." Looking at Christopher and Spence, he shook his head. "You almost burned my beard of earlier. I definitely don't want to risk losing my brilliant mane again." Twisting to face Dr. Sullivan, he shrugged. "Well there's no pain... you fixed me up good. But if there is anything, I'll drop by later for a check up, but please, don't obliterate my mouth now."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:52 pm
Aww, guess he didn't get my pirate joke. "Maybe not Captain Obvious after all," she muttered to herself.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:56 pm
"More like Admiral Apparent" Whit muttered and also looked up. Though his neck cricked almost immediately so he looked at the vines around them instead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias could barely keep from laughing, as the costume had a hilarious tail that was beyond control of ...basically anyone. At least they were getting a good candy haul.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:05 pm
"If this gun was real I could blast them down. Alas, it is just a fake rifle that goes along with the costume" Spencer said.

"Hmm, does anyone have anything sharp? If someone has a manipulation power, we can use it to cut Michishige and Dr. Sullivan down" Christopher said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:18 pm
"What about just untying them, could you do it Jordan?" Avery asked and turned her head- still looking up- to peer at the other girl. "How is being upside down part of the scary anyhow?" she asked out loud to anyone in general. She pulled her fingerless gloves more securely over her wrists, and spun her head to the side when she caught a peek of Whit's hat out of the corner of her eyes and didn't know what it was.
Her ponytail whipped over her shoulder and bounced back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit caught the surprised look and just tugged her ponytail again. Holding onto her elbow with his hand this time, so that could stop happening.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games