Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                              αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                              нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                              αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                              αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceDJ's synopsis of the plot left a lot to be desired, to say the least. Unfortunately, it didn't do much to deter her from wanting to read the rest, which was something of a problem since she probably needed someone to convince her not to steal things. Most of the time, her thieving was entirely involuntary and even subconscious (hello, Hufflepuff scarf she'd taken from Ariel without ever noticing... and still had. It was in her trunk. She was going to give it back. Really. Eventually). But, in this case, she found herself actively considering doing it, which was a problem, to say the least. She didn't exactly have the best impulse control. As evidenced by her kleptomania.

spaceCharley pursed her lips slightly, humming thoughtfully.
                                              "Did you stop because you just didn't have the next volumes, or...?" As soon as she asked the question, she wanted to slap herself. She was fishing. Specifically, fishing for whether or not he owned the books. So that she could borrow them. She didn't even know this guy. Hopefully, he just thought she was being curious and making conversation, and didn't realize what she'd been heading towards. She hadn't even realized it at first, so it wasn't that much to hope for, she didn't think. "Uh, I just, I only have the one, like I said. I've probably read it, like, twenty times." And would read it twenty more, she'd bet. It was really good, for all the reasons he'd said. Especially the fact that the female protagonist wasn't a damsel in distress. She hated useless girls waiting around to be rescued.

spaceBelatedly, she realized that, if she was going to have an actual conversation with him, she probably ought to introduce herself. She was two years behind him, in another house, and quiet at best, antisocial at worst. He probably had no clue she even existed before she'd sat down next to him.
                                              "Um, I'm Charley," she mumbled, hand reaching as if to brush her hair behind her ear. It was a nervous habit, one that hadn't stopped when she chopped all the hair off. Instead, her hand brushed against the back of her head, scratching and ruffling the cropped hair. She wasn't sure why he was talking to her, exactly. But, if it meant she could sit with him on the train without it looking weird, she'd take it.

spaceShe closed the manga, hands dropping into her lap.
                                              "Uh, so, do you read a lot of manga?" she asked, curious. It wasn't that odd, she supposed, but she didn't know a lot of wizards who did. Then again, she didn't exactly know a lot of people, period. Still, it was kind of a weird interest for a magical kid living in the UK, of all places. Maybe he was a muggleborn? Or just a nerd. Which was fine by her, she guessed. Not that it mattered, because they weren't friends or anything, but they were having a (friendly?) conversation. "I mostly just... I go to the bookstore near my house and just read stuff that catches my eye, I guess. I've read the first few volumes of a lot of stuff, but I've almost never finished anything." She paused, frowning a little. "Well, except Princess Ai. But that one's only three volumes long, so." Of course, it had taken her forever to finish that one anyway, since the store had never seemed to have the third volume in stock. It was a bloody miracle she'd finally found it there when she did. Of course, she also tended to stick to manga because she could read them faster than a novel, and she usually got kicked out for loitering eventually. She'd spent an entire Summer one year trying to read one bloody book because the manager kept chasing her off. Not her fault the store had a better selection than the library.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                              ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                              уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                              ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                              ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

wнere - Platform =- Bench
                                              wнen - Morning, Sept 1 2044
                                              wιтн - DJ
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:23 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : Kings Cross - Platform 9¾

Chelsea knew she was running slightly behind schedule but not so much so that she’d miss the train. Saying goodbye to her folks which she never truly found hard anymore, Chelsea went looking for her friends. She’d started the year off with a new look a reddish pink color job underneath her blonde hair. It wasn’t something one would expect from her, but no one said a tomboy couldn’t like pink in their hair. Not that pink would ever trump yellow in her books.

Scanning the crowd, Chelsea managed to at the very least locate Philip. Unfortunately, Griffin wasn’t with him. Making her way over she’d already dropped her bags off for the last call. At least her bags would get on the train. “Hey Phil, seen Griffin yet? If he doesn’t show up soon, he’ll miss the train.” She asked questioning the other boy’s whereabouts. “Speaking of we better get on board don’t want to be left here.” She added with a smile. Nobody wanted to be left in Kings Cross with no other way to get to school.

(Exit to Hogwarts Express)

Status : Looking for Griff and Phil
                                                    Company : Philip

OOC : - - -

kiska166

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:24 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

s h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
u n s o r t e d x f i r s t x y e a r x
p l a t f o r m x 9 x 3 / 4 x
f a m i l y x a n d x a m y x
w h a t x n o w x
n e u t r a l x
s i n g l e x

Saffron grinned once Amelia had agreed to sit with her. "I'm with my parents, they're here somewhere..." She peered around at the platform, making sure to keep an eye on her parents so that she could say goodbye properly before getting on the train. "You can call me Saf, if you want."

Saffron nodded, accepting the help of the other girl. She really appreciated her kindness, "Thanks!" She exclaimed. When she heard the conductor give a last call, she caught sight of her mother again. "I'll be right back!"She told Amy before weaving her way expertly through the crowd. Saf gave her father a hug, kissed her mother on the cheek and hugged Forrest. They all exchanged "I love you's" and "good luck's" before Saffron was able to rush back to where Amy was. She knew that if she left without saying goodbye, she would be grounded for all fo eternity. "Shall we?" She asked, before climbing onto the train, grabbing an end of her trunk and beginning to pull it onto the train with her.

OOC: also open for interaction!

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Annie & Whit
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Ready to Roll!
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Dang it Whit

Jessalyn grinned brightly when Annie did her best to sign. It wasn't perfect, but it was good enough for Jess to understand what was meant. With a calm smile, she showed how to do the sign properly, slow enough that it could be followed. After that, she watched Annie bust out the notepad again, then handed it over. Jess read the notes quickly and was about to write a reply when a sudden movement caught her eye. Looking over, she saw the annoyed expression of her eldest brother. Uh-oh.

He said something, presumably an apology to Annie, before he started in on his rapid signing. She also noticed his rather violent glare. Oh boy. He said he wasn't a pack mule, that he couldn't wrangle two carts, and that next time he'd leave her stuff behind. She issued an apologetic look, followed by her own quick signing. "Whit, I'm sorry. I promise I was going to come back and get it, but it's heavy and hard to carry around! I figured you'd just stand there forever, so it wouldn't matter!" She pouted a bit, especially given that he'd called her a brat. "What do I even do with this anyway?! Take it with me on the train? It's heavy!" She didn't want to carry the trunk around with her either!

She furrowed her eyebrows, then scribbled a reply to poor Annie. "It's good to see you again too. Sorry about him, he's my older(est) brother, Whitney. I guess he couldn't watch my stuff, after all." She handed the book back over, hoping Whit wouldn't be even more mad. It wasn't like him to be angry and aggressive, and it made for bad first impressions. She knew it hadn't been nice to assume he was boring enough to just hang out, but she'd just been so excited to explore and make friends! He should've known and assumed!

mc2

Cara MiaKitty

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ꜰᴀʀ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙɪɢ ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ's ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ. Iᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:40 pm
User Image
Benjamin "Benny" Clarisse
First Year Unsorted
Eleven Year Old - Half Blood

Benjamin was nervous about going off to school. Although he had Jessica in his year to help him through, he wasn’t sure it would go so well. He was on the platform with his father and the rest of his family. Part of him wanted to make his dad proud and say how great school would be, that he’d get into Gryffindor. Though he knew he’d be lying. The kid was like his mother… the mother her never got to see much of.

“Stop worrying Benny everything will be fine you’ll see.” His father told him. “How do you know?” He asked uncertain about his father’s words. “Because, I was you once. No matter where you are placed it will be a good fit. And, you will make friends.” David assured his son. “If you’re sure…” he replied. Only time would tell right?

Looking to his brothers, Benny knew the young boys would be fine. “Miss you both. Be good while I’m gone.” He told them. They were young and would certainly bounce back from him not being there. “They’ll be fine.” His dad told him. Benjamin nodded as he heard the call for boarding. Giving his whole family hugs he turned to Jess. “Guess we better go.” He told her. “Yes, we better board.” She agreed. With that the two boarded the train.

(Exit to the Hogwarts Express)

With : My Family…

OOC : Benny and Jessica are both open for interaction on the Hogwarts Express

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ 🇫​🇮​🇫​🇹​🇭​​ ʏᴇᴀʀ
ꜱʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ 🇫​🇮​🇫​🇹​🇭​ ʏᴇᴀʀ

I get my kicks and I wanna start a rager
I wanna dance like I'm on the video
I got a fever for the violent behavior
I'm sweatin' bullets like a modern Romeo

Jack grinned ruefully while Will snickered at Dagrun's words. For all her talk about being separate people, she couldn't even remember which of them were chasers! Will thought it was incredibly hysterical while his brother just internally shrugged since it wasn't that big of a deal. Theoretically he could aim at her during a game, but that seemed really dumb and rude to be honest since all she did was stay in front of the goals. "I'll keep that in mind, but hopefully we won't." he said easily. His twin just snorted causing the Gryffindor to glare at him but he didn't care. Especially as she had the nerve to actually act like it was abnormal to not be all the way packed. Who packed two days ahead?! He was lucky if he remembered to wash his robes two days before they were supposed to leave! Then Dagrun went on (boringly Will would add) about not being an early morning person but not being a night..owl..either? What the ever loving ******** was he supposed to get out of that?!

Jack on the other hand understood slightly but was definitely more of a night owl. "I'm totally a night owl, it's usually how I can get all my homework done on time." he said laughing a bit. He sometimes tried to do his studying while the sun was up but found he was much more wired about it after sunset. This could either be how his weird brain was wired or because of the energy drinks he stashed in his trunk from home. "It's not that I dislike mornings, I just don't like being forced to get up before I'm ready. Also, for future reference, Jack's a beater. I'm the chaser who will be testing their aim against you. Maybe we could uh, practice once we're back at Hogwarts so you can't confuse us again." Will added a wink to his proposal not seeing the look of disgust on Jack's face.

The Forgotten Weasley

I testify like a lullaby of memories
Broadcasting live and it's on my radio
I got my photobomb, I got my Vietnam
I love a lie just like anybody else

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
Stella Connelly
Third Year Hufflepuff
Thirteen Year Old - Pureblood

Step Sister

Stella smiled at Brennie’s chose in colors. Though she could tell he wasn’t a fan of the whole affair. Who would really? “Nice color choices.” She commented. It was certainly the nicest thing she could say about them. Not that it would probably make him feel any better about the situation. Any bit helped right?

To be fair when asked about her own summer, Stella trying to think of something positive. There wasn’t much there aside from seeing her father albeit briefly. “It was okay. I got to see my father. Wasn’t exactly delighted to deal with my step mother but can’t get away from her now can I.” She shared with him. It was true there was no escaping the witch and she hated that fact.

“Guess we should get on board. Want to share a compartment?” She asked upon hearing the final call to board. It would be nice to spend the ride with someone who actually didn’t mind bothering with her and whom she considered a friend.

Company : Brennie

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK

My dear girl, I think your mother would be quite proud
                                                                          tab tab You've a good heart, and a sharp mind
                                                                          .Now then, I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                                          tab tab tab tab tab _ Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:23 am
AUGUST LIxxx ||xxx♪♫ SONORA LI

second year Slytherinxx||xxthird year Ravenclaw

Daily Dragon writer, Language club, Quidditch announcerxx||xxMusic Club, Quidditch reserve seeker, Dueling club

setting King's Cross, Platform 9 3/4.
with Kam, Iggy, Ves

Once their luggage was on the train, Sonora scanned the crowd, looking for friends. It had only been a few short weeks since the sleepover with Jonah and Vespera, but that didn't mean she wasn't still excited to see them, not to mention her other friends from school. The rest of her summer had been spent previewing textbooks for her electives this upcoming term. She felt a little daunted, but all of the classes sounded so interesting, so surely everything would be okay. The conductor was making his last call, but she spotted friends and headed towards them. "Iggy, Kam, Ves!" Sonora called out, making her way towards them cheerfully and greeting them with a hug.

August greeted everyone with a polite "Hello, how was your summer?". He passed a very well-dressed student and greeted him with a friendly nod. August himself had been convinced there was no reason to wear a suit for the train ride, but he still had a tie and slacks. Abruptly, he turned back to the twins, glancing between them warily. One of them was Tickles, and August had zero intention of a repeat of last winter, especially in front of all these people. He still felt like he needed to supervise Vespera while she was around Sona, but between the threat of pokes and tickles, August might be better off finding another compartment and getting his requisite socializing in before the school year started.

Meanwhile, Sonora caught the tail end of something to do with electives and turned towards her fellow pianist excitedly: "Kam, are you going to be in Music at least? It looks like we'll be doing a bit of music theory at least and I was hoping to practice together! That and piano duets!"

At the clue, August moved over so he could keep an eye out for Iggy and Vespera at the same time before starting to shoo the group towards the train.

August's status This kid in a suit. Excellent choice.
Sonora's status Friends!
Verine's status Good to see they have friends

Kungfudemoness

Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:38 am
⫸ Annabella Clodagh Sheehan ⫸ a.k.a. Anniexxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx
Time: 2043-2044
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Annie blinked in surprise when an older boy but in. He apologized at least and soon was rapid-fire signing to Jess. Uh-oh. Annie might not have siblings but she knew the face of someone who was steaming. Maybe it was about the luggage he was left with? It was only a guess, Annie couldn't think of anything else that it might be. Confused, Annie waited for more of an explanation which Jess soon wrote out.

Annie read the note and nodded. It was the luggage. She chuckled with how Jess worded her brother being incapable of watching the stuff. Annie paused thinking of a solution and wrote to Jess:

Mum got my luggage to the staff already. Maybe I can help you with your trolley and luggage too? More the merrier!

Looking up to Whit she said, "I can help Jess with her luggage. I'm Annie, by the way." She held out a hand to Whit hoping she didn't look a fool. Hearing the call for last boarding, Annie jumped and added, "Better get that luggage soon, then!"
                                                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: No problem. And, next post train?}
                                                            Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:46 am
The biding of time getting stuck in my mind is a boat to roll
Two hours later, back in my neighborhood where everything just stalled
It still looks the same; they remembered my name, steppin' in for a cup full
There's a big city man I used to rumble with him back in high school
The slow cruel hands of time turn you into molten lava, oh my

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

fifth year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun figured he kind of had a right to be annoyed since she'd confused their Quidditch positions, but in her defense, they were identical, and only since puberty had they seemed to operate on slightly different frequencies from one another. "Sorry Jack," she said easily, and then smiled somewhat blandly at Will. "My bad. Sometimes it's just hard to remember who's the beater, since Will's the one everyone associates with being a pain in the arse." Her mouth twitched slightly, as if she were barely suppressing a laugh at her own joke. "I'd love to practice," she added innocently enough, although the dry look on her face said otherwise. "Is something wrong with your eye? I think it just twitched." Turning away slightly as the conductor gave the last call, she waved a bit lazily. "I'm going to find a compartment. You can come if you want, or I'll see you at school, then."

OOC:
Yukina101

A place on the rise you can stop for awhile; look-out for the police man
There's no street lamps, only three buildings and one of them's vacant
It's taking all day the packs feeling heavy and soon the night
Backwards down the mountain, the axle is grinding, pull into the wrong drive
The sky is in the yard, the stringy cotton candy is the fall
The slower the climb, the harder the fall, sometimes I don't want it at all

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ 🇫​🇮​🇫​🇹​🇭​​ ʏᴇᴀʀ
ꜱʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ 🇫​🇮​🇫​🇹​🇭​ ʏᴇᴀʀ

I get my kicks and I wanna start a rager
I wanna dance like I'm on the video
I got a fever for the violent behavior
I'm sweatin' bullets like a modern Romeo

Will's smugness lasted for all of a bout ten seconds after Dagrun apologized but then went on to tag on that it was hard to remember who was who since all everyone knew was he was a pain. He clicked his tongue in annoyance both at her and at Jack's loud snort since it wasn't that funny or big of a burn but still. It was annoying that vanilla ice cream personified was trying to be funny all of a sudden. Then she went on to make fun of his winking (his eyes weren't that small she had to know what that was!) which-to his dismay-led to an actual eye twitch as they heard the conductor call for last boarding. When she turned away saying she was going to find a compartment he was internally saying good riddance.
"See you then."
"I'll come with you if you don't mind."
Both twins spoke at the same time but for once were not in tandem. They looked at each other with raised eyebrows and varying emotions, confused/annoyed for Will and resolute/amused for Jack. The Gryffindor was enjoying his time with Dagrun and was honestly starting to resent that he hadn't made time to really hang out with her outside of certain shared classes. "Whattheyhell, you actually want sit with her?!" Will hissed lowly which made his twin every so much want to remind him of his house but he resisted just barely. "Yuupp! And you can join us if you decide to stop being such a troll. Or you can go sit with Cian." Jack offered with a friendly shrug as they both looked over at their short blonde friend. Who was busy canoodling with his girlfriend to probably notice the train whistle. The younger twin gave his brother a dirty look. "You'd abandon me with dumb and dumber? They always look three seconds away from eskimo kisses!" Will hissed incensed while his brother gave another noncommittal shrug. After a few more seconds of deliberation and unwavering don't-blink-battle, one twin sighed and the other silently cheered before happily following Dagrun onto the train.

The Forgotten Weasley

I testify like a lullaby of memories
Broadcasting live and it's on my radio
I got my photobomb, I got my Vietnam
I love a lie just like anybody else

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:38 pm

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express pulled closed. The students were all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families. The train engine inched forward, gaining momentum before picking up speed as it left the station.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:43 pm

The Hogwarts Express

The scarlet engine pulls into the station, ready to start the long journey to another year of school. Students and parents come to board the train to go another year. In an hour or so, the train will pull out, taking students to Hogwarts.

((OOC: You may begin posting students arriving to start the new year at school. The train will be leaving the station on the 25th for the school.))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:49 pm
User Image

trickblues

Just like fire, burning up the way
                          If I could light the world up for just one day
                          Watch this madness, colorful charade
                          No one can be just like me any way

Josh was super happy for today he got up early to do the morning chores. He had a bit of a tearful goodbye for Sir Wooliam whom Dad had promised to take care of as he couldn't join Josh at school. He would have his pet Speckled owl Duke Hootington though. She was a grumpy bird but she nice and got along well with Wooliam. She gladly ate the meat Josh didn't. They followed the instructions to find the pillar they were apparently supposed to run at. Wait he did read that right, correct? Mom confirmed it so Josh shrugged and started to run at the pillar with his sister then parents behind him. Someone had to be the first to do it. They loaded up and Josh made sure his sleeping owl was well secured. Perhaps new friends can be made, it was a fresh start after all!

Just like magic, I'll be flying free
                                                                        I'm 'a disappear when they come for me
                                                                        I kick that ceiling. What you gonna say?
                                                                        No one can be just like me any way

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:12 am
User Image
                                                  They're gonna clean up your looks
                                                  With all the lies in the books
                                                  To make a citizen out of you
                                                  Because they sleep with a gun
                                                  And keep an eye on you, son
                                                  So they can watch all the things you do

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ

════════════════════════

Irvine eyed the train as he came through the barrier. He'd never been to the platform before, and his father had said that it was going to take him to Hogwarts. Not that Xavier ever lied, but Irvine had a hard time trusting that nothing was going to happen when he got to the school. After all, he was going to be a first year, which meant that he was likely to encounter people that would realize that he'd never really had a formal education. Not like Irvine cared, but he hated it when he was in a situation that made him stick out like a sore thumb. He swore that the first person that would give him grief about it was likely to get their head snapped off.

He waited patiently for Xavier and Ophelia to come through the barrier, watching everyone else in the meantime. He fidgeted as he waited, shifting his weight from one foot to the other, anxious to get onto the train and get out of sight of practically everyone. When Xavier finally arrived (it was really only half a minute but to Irvine it was much too long) he gave Xavier his best glare and crossed his arms.
                                                  "You said you'd be right after me."

"I was right behind you, but I had to wait for a group of muggles to move on," Xavier stated. Irvine hated it when his father made sense, and he mentally groaned. Not only did it mean that he made sense, but it always meant that Xavier knew he was going to say something about it anyway.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Why are there so many people here?
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

Because the drugs never work
                                                  They're gonna give you a smirk
                                                  'Cause they got methods of keeping you clean
                                                  They're gonna rip up your heads,
                                                  Your aspirations to shreds
                                                  Another cog in the murder machine

Miss GryffindorK

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games