Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:37 am
hydra4

User Image

((guys this is what haseo looks like i changed it cause i have a really good idea youllf find out later))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:44 am
FallenLight262
"He'll be fine. But, I know a better inviroment for this prosece." *snap* Everyone in the room fell in seperate dark portals and Bixyll was teleport in the bed as well. The ended up at the Dark Realm. Xeggr's beas were even darker now and Xeggr was becoming stronger. *smirk* "Heh, I like this power."

((wait, Bixyll has a heart? Isnt he a Nobody though?))
"Xeggr your starting to scary me."((i don't know.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:43 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
"He'll be fine. But, I know a better inviroment for this prosece." *snap* Everyone in the room fell in seperate dark portals and Bixyll was teleport in the bed as well. The ended up at the Dark Realm. Xeggr's beas were even darker now and Xeggr was becoming stronger. *smirk* "Heh, I like this power."

(( hes not really a nobody in this rp he has a heart but very little feelings, but it doesnt matter cus your killinh dom do...... yeah))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:45 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

(( hes not really a nobody in this rp he has a heart but very little feelings, but it doesnt matter cus your killinh dom do...... yeah))
((hey bixyll wanna join the .hack.//sign rp ))  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:46 pm
Berry goes over to bixyll."bixyll wake up." berry puts her hand on his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:51 pm
bixyll bandana fell of his face and his left eye started to glow a sheild of light aurrounded hiom and blew away xeggr and put the room back to normal he opened one eye and smiled then passed out again  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:53 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll bandana fell of his face and his left eye started to glow a sheild of light aurrounded hiom and blew away xeggr and put the room back to normal he opened one eye and smiled then passed out again
"bixyll."Berry sits down by his bed and put her head on the bed."Am glad your ok."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:56 pm
Xeggr noticed the light from his eye and he got pushed back far. He got back up and still looked his dark way. He walked up to Xemnas and grabbed him by the collar. "Your done here." He trhew him on the ground and went through the portal. He glared at Bixyll. "Sorry I messed ya up with the beams." He turned and glared at Berry. "He'll be fine now."  

FallenLight262

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:58 pm
(in there room)

kite:man alot has since the incident

haseo: yeah iv been just so beat since then

kite: well you can kinda expsct that since you almost d

haseo: i know you dont have to say it *lays down on bed*

kite: hey haseo want to go practice fighting

haseo: .............

kite: hey haseo did you hear me haseo

haseo: ......... *is asleep on bed*

kite: heh you need your rest sleep tight

*walks out of room and passes the infermery while going to go train*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:01 pm
FallenLight262
Xeggr noticed the light from his eye and he got pushed back far. He got back up and still looked his dark way. He walked up to Xemnas and grabbed him by the collar. "Your done here." He trhew him on the ground and went through the portal. He glared at Bixyll. "Sorry I messed ya up with the beams." He turned and glared at Berry. "He'll be fine now."
"am waiting for bixyll to wake up."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:03 pm
*stops in front of infirmery room door and looks in and whisperto self*woah *hoping not to be seen he hurrys along  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:08 pm
bixyll opened eyes and looked up at berry " .......hey"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:09 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"your alive."Berry hugs bixyll.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"your alive."Berry hugs bixyll.
"oww... that hurts"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games