Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Nami Tsuki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:53 pm
^needs a hug *hugz*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:54 pm
Katoshi: Oh no! What happened?(oh yeah next time go to the library or something because not talkin to ya is gettin annoying>.<)  

pixyseshy

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:54 pm
<>Has received a hug from ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:56 pm
<>seems to be interrupting...  

Nami Tsuki

pixyseshy

OK nevermind then... stare It's good I can finally talk to you after a little while! 3nodding missed ya 3nodding  
pixyseshy
Katoshi: Oh no! What happened?(oh yeah next time go to the library or something because not talkin to ya is gettin annoying>.<)

I am trying too get too the library but I have no ride...the library is about 5 miles away. So too walk after school to the library would just about double that distance so I would not have enough time to spend there and then get back home to sleep eek  

Shinji Azumaki

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:03 pm
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy

I am trying too get too the library but I have no ride...the library is about 5 miles away. So too walk after school to the library would just about double that distance so I would not have enough time to spend there and then get back home to sleep eek
That really sucks...well*hugz* I still missed talkin to you. heart So.....what happened though?
(don't have to tell if you don't want to)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:08 pm
Got into a big arguement with my mom and her boy friend....tensions are really high right now stare  

Shinji Azumaki

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:11 pm
May I suggest counseling? sweatdrop I'm sorry but it sounds like your mother and her boyfriend and you can't work anything out. Do you need any -advice-? Or at least a hug*hugz*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:12 pm
I do not want counseling, my mom just will not listen so I tell her to shut up or ******** off and then she finally "hears" me stare The only thing that will make everything better is when I can get out of here. But with no money and wanting college I am forced to stay here.  

Shinji Azumaki

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:16 pm
....yeah you need counceling rolleyes ..Ok so you're basically dependent on her for money and college fundings, swallow your pride at least one time and don't tell your mom to shut up for once. Doesn't metter what the situation just let your mom feel like she has done something to help instead of trying to severe ties with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:18 pm
pixyseshy
....yeah you need counceling rolleyes ..Ok so you're basically dependent on her for money and college fundings, swallow your pride at least one time and don't tell your mom to shut up for once. Doesn't metter what the situation just let your mom feel like she has done something to help instead of trying to severe ties with her.

Ok this is where you need to understand something....I have never told my mother too shut up except once....I finally had it with her screaming at me and telling me that what I do is the wrong thing or what I believe is wrong....last week I finally had the balls too tell her to shut up. Then she got all pissy and what ever. I am not taking her crap anymore nor my mom's boyfriends' mouth. scream  

Shinji Azumaki

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:22 pm
Alrighty then...why don't you go and stay at a friend's house for a while? That way you guys don't have to be in each other's hair for at least a little while. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:26 pm
pixyseshy
Alrighty then...why don't you go and stay at a friend's house for a while? That way you guys don't have to be in each other's hair for at least a little while. sweatdrop

No can do, I only know a few friends, all who live very far away or cannot have me over (due to troubles it would cause [long story])
You do not know how much I would love to stay over at a friends house.....the only thing I can do is just go over to one friends house for a few hours after school.  

Shinji Azumaki

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:30 pm
Hmm....lemme think....Could you borrow some money and say you need it to buy something, then go and stay a couple nights at a hotel/motel or something? (Jeepers, isn't this a sticky situation!?)  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games