Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:53 pm
No I mean I made horrible choices so far in my life and can't take them back.(don't ask)
Oh oh oh!!!!!Go and live with your grandmother! idea
(though I guess she lives no where near you school and friends? sweatdrop )
Very smart to do somethin to give the rest of your life a kickstart.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:54 pm
^ish my friend blaugh  

Nami Tsuki

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:57 pm
^^ and ^ has wakusei art  
pixyseshy
No I mean I made horrible choices so far in my life and can't take them back.(don't ask)

Well what I am planning on doing is find an Apprentice Ship with an Art Professor and what not and get credit for College and work my way into an Art School this way while having a job on the side to pay for it all. I hope that in the next five to seven years, make enough to leave this place and move to Ireland and by my own house. I hate the idea of renting and I never want to deal with it in the future.  

Shinji Azumaki

pixyseshy

Nami: Is right*hugz* heart
>Has to go and watch tv....Later Katoshi and Nami!!! heart *hugz*
(I'm gonna try not to pry into peoples' lives from now on....that's gonna be hard ninja )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:58 pm
^ish funny ^^ bye!  

Nami Tsuki

Jerin Firstborn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:58 pm
pixyseshy
I'm trying my best to understand this! gonk
You cannot force your mom to change her beliefs, just help her understand the beliefs of others. If she is constantly blaming her faults on others then she really hasn't learned anything at all in the years she has lived on earth. Fact: you can help her change.
Your mom is racist, so are a ton of other people in the world. She has to understand that showing discrimination towards others doesn't help anyone and that if she continues then she will have trouble with jobs, since most of them are diverse.
Since she is lying then there must be reasons why. There could be alot of reasons, try narrowing them down so you could figure out why she is lying(along with backstabbing people)
If she is a slut then she obviously doesn't feel secure with whomever she is with, or wants them to change even if they can't.
Blaming her faults on others is just annoying, point out all her faults(as I am sure you probably have?) and try finding -family- friends to help her change.
Doesn't listen to you...MAKE her listen even if it's hard.
Mocking your beliefs is incredibly immature. If she isn't willing to even consider other peoples beliefs then don't make her, at least have her be respectful to other beliefs whenever someone with it is in conversation with her or is around her.
(I'm serious get counceling you stubborn people!)
I'm tryin to be a friend so don't attack me.

I respect what you're saying. I simply feel that if you can do something then do it, but if you fell you can't, do what you can without complaining about the other. If he can survive long enough to move out and be on his own, then that maybe what he has to do.

I hate posting religious stuff because of the reaction, but you seem a decent minded person so heres goes, look up the serenity prayer. If you know it then my apologies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:59 pm
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy

Well what I am planning on doing is find an Apprentice Ship with an Art Professor and what not and get credit for College and work my way into an Art School this way while having a job on the side to pay for it all. I hope that in the next five to seven years, make enough to leave this place and move to Ireland and by my own house. I hate the idea of renting and I never want to deal with it in the future.

What is it with you and Ireland!? xd jk...I'd love to visit Ireland... heart
I'm not sayin anythin else because I have to go so byee till whenever!*hugz*  

pixyseshy

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:00 pm
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy

......well I wanted to know your aim name, if you had it, but oh well? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:01 pm
Jerin Firstborn
pixyseshy
I'm trying my best to understand this! gonk
You cannot force your mom to change her beliefs, just help her understand the beliefs of others. If she is constantly blaming her faults on others then she really hasn't learned anything at all in the years she has lived on earth. Fact: you can help her change.
Your mom is racist, so are a ton of other people in the world. She has to understand that showing discrimination towards others doesn't help anyone and that if she continues then she will have trouble with jobs, since most of them are diverse.
Since she is lying then there must be reasons why. There could be alot of reasons, try narrowing them down so you could figure out why she is lying(along with backstabbing people)
If she is a slut then she obviously doesn't feel secure with whomever she is with, or wants them to change even if they can't.
Blaming her faults on others is just annoying, point out all her faults(as I am sure you probably have?) and try finding -family- friends to help her change.
Doesn't listen to you...MAKE her listen even if it's hard.
Mocking your beliefs is incredibly immature. If she isn't willing to even consider other peoples beliefs then don't make her, at least have her be respectful to other beliefs whenever someone with it is in conversation with her or is around her.
(I'm serious get counceling you stubborn people!)
I'm tryin to be a friend so don't attack me.

I respect what you're saying. I simply feel that if you can do something then do it, but if you fell you can't, do what you can without complaining about the other. If he can survive long enough to move out and be on his own, then that maybe what he has to do.

I hate posting religious stuff because of the reaction, but you seem a decent minded person so heres goes, look up the serenity prayer. If you know it then my apologies.

Where'd you come from? (oh wait I can stay because a tv is right here! oh I'm dumb)
First part I'm confused but ok. Second part, I'm aethiest but respect all religious beliefs.  

pixyseshy

Nami Tsuki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:01 pm
^gets hugged by me

^^can have a hug too 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:02 pm
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy

......well I wanted to know your aim name, if you had it, but oh well? confused

Well I had a -blonde- moment and forgot a tv was right here so I'm staying sweatdrop
(It's bluemist7693 )  

pixyseshy

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:04 pm
Oh well I have too get off gaia and all other places for communication. So I will be on aim if you need me >.>

Mazzmann is mine  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:06 pm
KatoshiUriotai
Oh well I have too get off gaia and all other places for communication. So I will be on aim if you need me >.>

Mazzmann is mine

Well bye for now*hugz*  

pixyseshy

Nami Tsuki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:06 pm
^makes me smile sometimes smile  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games