Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⫸ Annabella Clodagh Sheehan ⫸ a.k.a. Annie
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx
Time: Autumn of 2044-2045
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Nothing of major excitement happened over the summer besides Elizabeth trying to torment her at any chance she got. Apparently Elizabeth's hatred for Annie did not fade over the school year and having missed Annie for so long gave her plenty of material and opportunity to plan how to try to make Annie's life a living Hell. Now, though, Annie had a secret and even though tears might have been shed at her mean words (at home thank you very much), Annie felt just a wee bit more confident in dealing with her. Annie was a witch, like Elizabeth had called her out of meanness, but that also meant Annie could say hex her if she got too awful. Well she couldn't because of wizard secrecy and she didn't know that many spells, but she could if she had to. Maybe joining the dueling club would be smart, Annie thought.

Either way Annie was excited to start the new year and looked forward to seeing her friends, especially Jessalyn. Annie had spent the summer taking online courses on sign language so Annie felt even more confident in that regard and was looking forward to surprising Jessalyn with her added knowledge. And, in addition to all that, Annie had made an executive decision to grow out her bangs, but now she was worried it made her forehead too big. She supposed if anyone would comment it would be that Margaux girl who was somewhat awful (but thankfully absent from Herbology at least), but Annie was confident Margaux was just cruel by nature, she wasn't viciously mean like Elizabeth was. Margaux didn't pick targets: almost everyone was hers. Elizabeth was like a bloodhound and stuck to one.

After saying goodbye to her mother and stepfather with many hugs and promises to write (they were finally somewhat used to owl-mail), Annie crossed the barrier to the platform and looked around hoping to find her twin-in-looks and partner in crime Jess or some other friends or at least a friendly face.
                                                            User Image
                                                            ------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                            You're a lively one, for sure
                                                            Kind and brave, unbridled optimism
                                                            Hm, this is a tough one
                                                            But... yes, I think, for you

Hufflepuff!
                                                            {OoC: Open for Interaction}
                                                            Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:33 pm
User Image Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ
first year || unsorted || pureblood

This was it.

”HOGWARTS, HERE I COME!” Aidene cheered, throwing her arms up when she spotted the gleaming scarlet train then rested her hands on her hips with a wide grin. She beamed up at the train for a happy moment, then dove for her trunk, pulling out a robe and donning it immediately.

Aidene had gotten up super early that day to sneakily repack her things and bake a batch of cookies. So now, armed with her handheld sewing machine--despite her dad assuring her it wouldn’t work at Hogwarts--, another magazine issue on wizarding fashion--she might have swapped out a textbook?--, and a fresh batch of cookies that would surely skyrocket her relationship meter with all her new classmates--hey it’d worked with Brook--Aidene felt absolutely ready to learn how to properly use magic and move onto Stage: Hogwarts (cue chapter opening title card) of her life. Enough on all that control stuff. She was going to cast! She’d picked up extra egg rolls at her favorite restaurant, walked through a wall at King’s Cross, and NOW, FINALLY! Ta-dah!

”Zuzu, you’re making a mess. Loudly.” Martin commented.

She stuffed the other clothes that had fallen out back in and sat on the trunk, squishing everything back in. ”Inventory reorganized,” she declared, remembering to lower her volume a little. Martin shook his head and helped his daughter stow her trunks on the train. He handed her the bag of cookies with a shake of his head then glanced around. It had been eighteen years since he’d last been here to send Elysia off for the last time. The station and the train didn’t look like they had changed a bit. He searched through the crowd, wondering if he’d recognize anyone, or if anyone would recognize him.

”I’m going to super-level,” Aidene meanwhile rambled to her dad for the third time that day, surveying ”So treasure your magic-free wifi months!”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

𝐼 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒_____________ 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝐼 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒________________ 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝐼 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒_________________ 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁𝓈
𝐼 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒______________ 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒
𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝑒.
🥢
"I See Fire" by Ed Sheeran, cover by Celtic Woman

addaellis

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:20 pm
⁂ Margaux Héloïse Lévesque ⁂
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxx
Time: Autumn of 2044-2045
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Margaux had in fact attended the Fantastic Beasts festival over the summer; however, partially to her dismay she was not let out of her parents sight for the entire festival. Her father did not bother with being a vendor as such activities were below him and spent a good deal of time spying on vendors as potential competitors. In Margaux's opinion they did not stand a chance to compare to her father or even some of the other family members. There was a reason the Lévesque name was so well known. Well, not from her classmates apparently but they were uneducated and most were poor compared to her family so why would they be buying jewelry that cost in the thousands? They would be more worried about buying something like bread to eat, right?

Today, Margaux dressed smartly in a simple black A-line dress with a pink saphire necklace styled as a snake. It was a gift her father made for her twelfth birthday in the beginning of April but he did not give it to her till she got home as he felt you could never fully trust Hogwarts mail. She also got matching pink sapphire studs she also sported. She was quite happy how she was the picture of poise (in her opinion), and even got to wear kitten heels. What made her happier was her growth spell over the summer. No longer did she look like she was eight or nine at the oldest, she actually looked like a proper pre-teen. Now that she was free of her parents, she smiled largely and scanned the crowd looking for someone acceptable to talk to. As expected she saw no one who caught her interest.

User Image
                                                ----------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Ratty? My, how original, never heard that before
                                                Well, then, if you're so sure of what you want
                                                It'd better be

Slytherin!
                                                {OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:30 pm
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾ & ♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
Gryffindor: Third Year XXxxxxXXXUnsorted First Year

The Knapps dropped Brook and Aldrick off at the train station, Aldrick was grown enough that he could easily take Brook to the platform, and the parents had too many other children to care about (of course, they had Chadwick, Cenek, Dominik and Deepak, not to mention their mom was pregnant with an E child). Brook looked at Aldrick, “Am I allowed to associate with you at school Because i don’t know if Rhea and I will get much of a chance to talk... and I don’t have any other friends.”

Aldrick looked down at Brook, she had to be kidding right? Aidene and Rhea would both be at Hogwarts, did Brook and Aidene have a fight that made Brook not be friends with her anymore. Gee girls were weird (especially Lizzie) ”I’m sure you’ll have plenty of friends and won’t have to bother me at all. Or want to associate with me. I have a bit of a reputation, and I’d like to keep it that way. I don’t need you and all your cookies to ruin what I’ve spent years building up for myself.” Brook nodded, but looked like she was about to cry, “Aw, come on Brookie. I was only joking.” He knelt next to her. “If you ever need a friend I’ll be there, but better yet, I’ll get Lizzie to come and talk with you, she’s much better company. Deal?” Brook nodded, and Aldrick sighed, how did he end up becoming his sister’s go to guy? Brook was a natural at making friends, she would just offer them food and they usually bonded.

As they approached the wall Aldrick, literally, shoved Brook through the wall. It was more fun that way. She shrieked the entire time, ah, the joys of not being used to things. She turned on him,Aldrick! Why did you do that! I could have fallen! I don’t have Rhea’s grace! I mean I could have died Aldrick! Just imagine if the thing hadn’t been opened! What if there was a mass murder on the other side of the wall when I went through! What if- Aldrick clasped his hand over her mouth, she was obsessing over one tiny thing.

”Chill Brook it’s fine. Now I’m going back to not associating with you. Go find Rhea or someone your age.”
with that, Aldrick left his sister to find his own friends. (Not really, in actuality, he just backed into the crowd, watching Brook still. He couldn't just toss her to the wolves yet).

Brook glanced around at all the faces she didn’t know. She held out Rosa (the Pygmy puff) and pet her. It was going to be a long train ride until she found Rhea, who had agreed she would bring the treats for the train ride. That was when Brook saw a familiar face, Aidene’s dad? She looked down, and saw ”AIDENE?!” Brook ran over to her seemingly muggle friend. Aidene MUSt have been a muggleborn. THAT WAS GREAT. Brook hugged Aidene, ”Now I don’t have to marry you in order to tell you the secrets of wizardry Aidene! THis is great! I’m sure all this has been confusing to you, you being a muggleborn and all! But that’s okay! Rhea is also a witch, and I am, and we can all go through Hogwarts together! Isn’t this the best? Now we don’t have to leave each other during the year!” She grinned largely, this was the greatest day.

╔══════════════╗
Where: the Platform
With Whom: Aldrick with Brook, Brook with Aidene

OOC: Aldrick Open for Interaction
╚══════════════╝

Addaellis

Trickblues

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:33 am
User Image Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ
first year || unsorted || pureblood

”BROOK?!” Aidene whirled when she heard her name and was soon crushed in a hug from her seemingly muggle friend. "What secrets of wizardry? I want secrets. Who's a muggleborn? I'm--well Daddy's family was all magical." She sputtered off, caught between stunned and surprised.

Brook's excitement was infectious though, and Aidene was bouncing as her friends grinned. "Yeah! We just need to find Rhea now! The adventures of the Ice Knight, Cookie Conjurer and Firemancer are getting a season two!"

"Hey Brook," Martin greeted with a knowing grin, signaling again for Aidene to quiet a little. "Were you just dropped off?"

"Wait a second, you knew!" Aidene accused.

"I literally told you I saw them at the Festival."

Aidene gave it about two seconds, mumbled something about how he could have been more clear. "Were you at the Festival? How did we not run into each other? Did you get to taste the Unicorn Crème Horns from Mr. Theo's stall?"

A mystery for the ages. She opened the bag of cookies tucked in her sidebag and and offered Brook a raisin bran cookie, in commemoration of the first time they had talked over cookies. "Fresh from this morning, what'd you think?"

Tricklblues

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

𝐼 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒_____________ 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝐼 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒________________ 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝐼 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒_________________ 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁𝓈
𝐼 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒______________ 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒
𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝑒.
🥢
"I See Fire" by Ed Sheeran, cover by Celtic Woman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:34 pm
User Image
User Image
You've got a big heart
The way you see the world
It got you this far
You might have some bruises
And a few of scars
But you know you're gonna be okay
And even though you're scared
You're stronger than you know

User Image
Halfblood | Unsorted First Year | Eleven Years Old
Autumn 2045 Platform 9 3/4 With: Brook, Aidene, all sorts of students
Wearing: Hair, Outfit Status: It was fun while it lasted

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

‘I must be the only kid here that doesn’t want to go to Hogwarts…’

Rhea had been dreading this day, but she’d never tell anyone—least of all her mother. Delia had woken the kids up bright and early to get ready for the train. She’d gotten her ballet practice in for the morning, said a final goodbye to her instructor Madame Barash, and even got to wrap up the pumpkin pasties her and her mum worked so hard to make the night before. Not once did she let herself falter. The little witch had even made a plan to make sure the train ride kept spirits high: she had spent the past several months keeping the secret both of her best friends were witches. It wasn’t that she was keeping them apart—if they had figured it out on their own then she had full intentions of fessing up—but she wasn’t going to be the one to say anything. The fact that they had managed to miss each other at the festival and Diagon Alley? Rhea didn’t have the words to express how fun it had all been! Surely they'd be in for the best of surprises once they found out, right? There'd be enough to talk about on the train to last the whole day!

Sure enough, Rhea had caught sight of her two neighbors as Brook went after Aidene and parted with her family to go join them. “Brook! Aidene!” She gave a mock gasp before a bright smile as she approached the pair. “I can’t believe you’re both here!” Yes, yes she could.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
If you're lost out where the lights are blinding
Caught in all, the stars are hiding
That's when something wild calls you home, home
If you face the fear that keeps you frozen
Chase the sky into the ocean
That's when something wild calls you home, home

Addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trickblues

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:21 pm

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:41 am

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express pulled closed. The students were all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families. The train engine inched forward, gaining momentum before picking up speed as it left the station.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:35 pm

The Hogwarts Express

The scarlet engine pulls into the station, ready to start the long journey to another year of school. Students and parents come to board the train to go another year. In an hour or so, the train will pull out, taking students to Hogwarts.

((OOC: You may begin posting students arriving to start the new year at school. The train will be leaving the station on the 26th for the school.))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:05 pm
User Image
                                                He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
                                                To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
                                                What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
                                                He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
                                                He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now
                                                The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Rune ran through the barrier, ignoring his older sister's call for him to wait up. He'd been waiting to go to Hogwarts for what seemed like forever, and Rune wasn't about to wait around. Besides, he was certain that he and As had made bets about who was going to end up in which house. Rune was pretty sure he was going to be in Hufflepuff like his cousins, while As was stating he was going to be in Slytherin. While Rune was certain that As was being a giant self-promoter, he couldn't help but think that As was possibly right about that. He was only glad that Bethany had already taken the heat for being in Hufflepuff before him, and Chance and Desi before that. Otherwise he was certain that he was going to hear about it from both his grandfather and mother for the next... Century maybe? Either way, he was still going to get some grief, but not nearly as much as he could have.

He glanced back when he heard As push through the barrier, with Bethany right on their heels. As was making a face, which meant that Bethany had succeeded in slowing him down. Rune hid a snicker that threatened to bubble up and instead clapped his twin on the shoulder. "So As, you think we can get a cabin to ourselves or do you want to see if we run into anyone that wants to join us?" He hoped for the latter, but he also feared who As might think was good company. As wasn't at all picky about who he wanted to be friends with, while Rune was pretty sure that he'd prefer people that were, well, quieter. Hopefully they could find a happy medium.

════════════════════════

Thinking: So that's the train. Mum and Dad never took us when Bethany boarded it...
                                                OOC: Open for Interaction!

-◎-

You better lose yourself in the music
                                                The moment, you own it, you better never let it go
                                                You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
                                                This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:57 pm
User Image
                                                  It's a new day, but it all feels old
                                                  It's a good life, that's what I'm told
                                                  But everything, it all just feels the same
                                                  At my high school, it felt more to me
                                                  Like a jail cell, a penitentiary
                                                  My time spent there only made me see

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

As made a face at Bethany as she walked off. Okay, so maybe he did filch her earrings that morning, but that didn't mean that she had to make him wait after Rune went through the barrier. He glanced back as he waited for their parents to join them, glad that Bethany wasn't there anymore. "I dunno, but I can easily wait for someone. I mean, Loke's supposed to be here sometime, right? And then there's his cousin or something that's supposed to be starting too. Maybe we can find them?" He didn't miss Rune's groan at that suggestion and shrugged. "Okay, fine, we'll wait for someone else." He rolled his eyes. His brother could be so boring sometimes.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Rune's being a spoilsport...
                                                  OOC: Open for interaction!

-◎-

Go to college, a university
                                                  Get a real job, that's what they said to me
                                                  But I could never live the way they want
                                                  I'm gonna get by and just do my time
                                                  Out of step, while they all get in line
                                                  I'm just a minor threat, so pay no mind

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:21 pm
Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone
But it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me

Unsorted Fırst YeαrPurebloodLucч

ஐﻬ ❀♫ ♪ Nasim ran through the barrier with her own cart for once grinning excitedly as Kalin and Thane rushed to keep up with her. Brennie and Lia had already gone ahead of her and she could see her cousin already veering towards another girl about her age with two boys who looked like fellow first years. "Alright! Everything's packed, Lucy looks secure oh remember your snacks in your bag! Don't use up your allowance on sweets from the trolley, remember moderation."
                                                "Are you seriously telling her this after I've seen you stuff literal kilos of chocolate into your trunk from jus-owowoOW!" Thane grumbled as he rubbed his arm where his husband had pinched him glaring before turning his attention back to Nasim. "Listen to your professors, unless they're wrong then just do whatever." Nasim just giggled as Kalin sighed and rolled his eyes. After another round of goodbye hugs, she decided to head in the same direction as Lia but stopped short at the two boys. "Hi, I'm Nasim. You guys are first years too right? Cuz otherwise this would be super embarrassing." she admitted with a slightly shameless grin.

Diamond Wales

Let me take you down
'Cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields
Nothing is real
And nothing to get hung about
Strawberry Fields forever

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:39 pm
User Image
                                                He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
                                                To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
                                                What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
                                                He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
                                                He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now
                                                The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rune grinned as his twin seemed to give in to him. Now, if only that worked as easily on their relatives. He was pretty sure that he wouldn't be able to make with puppy eyes like their dad could on their Aunt Ada, but he figured that was because she'd been ruined by said puppy eyes from their dad. Their mum never seemed to give in to them either. Maybe it was a Whitethorne trait? Though, if it was, then it was likely gained just by having the last name, since Ada married in. "I'll remember your great sacrifice in regards to seating preferences and endeavor to make it up to you later."

He shook his head as As made another face (really, it wasn't like he was asking As to kidnap the queen!) when a girl came up to them and introduced herself before asking if they were both first years. The twins shared a look before they both replied "Yes." Rune crossed his arms while As leaned against Rune's shoulder. "At least, I'm pretty sure we're first years. It'd be really embarassing if we were supposed to be in school before this and missed a few."

"That and our mum would skin us alive if we terrorized her when we were supposed to be in school," As added.

Rune shrugged in agreement before looking toward Nasim. "I'm Rune, and this is As. We're twins, and it's our first year too. We're just waiting around to see if we can catch someone that wants to ride with us to the school."

"Or wants to be our victim."

Rune shoved his brother off while rolling his eyes. "IIgnore him, he thinks he's being funny. Honestly I can't wait to get to school." As groaned something about saving him from sticks in the mud and Rune elbowed him in the side. Really! His brother had to be all dramatic. It wasn't like they were going to their execution or something.

════════════════════════

Thinking: So that's the train. Mum and Dad never took us when Bethany boarded it...
                                                OOC: Open for Interaction!

-◎-

You better lose yourself in the music
                                                The moment, you own it, you better never let it go
                                                You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
                                                This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:27 pm
Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone
But it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me

Unsorted Fırst YeαrPurebloodLucч

ஐﻬ ❀♫ ♪ Nasim looked back and forth between the boys as they spoke grinning wider as one mentioned that it would've been embarrassing if they were already supposed to've been in school. "I agree, that would be much more embarrassing. Imagine being older and having to sit with a bunch of young first years doing spells you could've already learned and everyone your age is already ahead of you....sorry that ran a bit deeper than I wanted that joke to go." she apologized with a slight shrug. She thought it was cool they were twins even if they didn't look exactly alike though she as sure it'd be rude for her to say as much. Nasim did snort however when one, As she thinks, mentioned finding a victim to which his brother apologized for him then elbowing him when he mentioned sticks in the mud. "It's ok, I'm sure you'll find nice viable gullible victims who won't try to depress you as a joke."

Diamond Wales

Let me take you down
'Cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields
Nothing is real
And nothing to get hung about
Strawberry Fields forever

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:38 pm
User Image
                                                  It's a new day, but it all feels old
                                                  It's a good life, that's what I'm told
                                                  But everything, it all just feels the same
                                                  At my high school, it felt more to me
                                                  Like a jail cell, a penitentiary
                                                  My time spent there only made me see

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

As grinned, and his grin grew wider as Nasim continued to speak. He looked toward Rune with that same grin and threw an arm around Rune's shoulders. "I I like her. Can we keep her? I promise I'll take her for walks and make sure she gets plenty of belly rubs."

Rune rolled his eyes. "Do I really have to explain why that sounds like a terrible idea? Because it is. A very, very terrible idea."

As winked at Nasim. "He's just grumpy because Mum said he couldn't bring his violin on the train. He said it was perfectly safe. Mum threatened to hex his hair off if it left his trunk before we got to school. Something about it being older than our bestefar or something." As wasn't sure. It wasn't like it was his violin, after all.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Rune's being a spoilsport...
                                                  OOC: Open for interaction!

-◎-

Go to college, a university
                                                  Get a real job, that's what they said to me
                                                  But I could never live the way they want
                                                  I'm gonna get by and just do my time
                                                  Out of step, while they all get in line
                                                  I'm just a minor threat, so pay no mind

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games