Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:03 pm
^true, true......  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:05 pm
Sekhmet
Jerin Firstborn
Nami Tsuki
^'s posts are as helpful and intelligent as mine!

I like your decency. I'll respect a decent, caring response ever a cold educated one anyday. You got that down girl, don't hate on yourself.

Responses that are cold and logical rarely relate to the human condition, something that is as much apart of our decisions as logic.

yes but a logical answer is more reasonable answer and it is usually the correct one as well, pasionate respsonses aren't often grounded in fact or reason. So don't be dissing on logic!

Did not mean to diss on it, simply meant to express how I feel about those who feel it is the begin all and end all of decision making.  

Jerin Firstborn

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:06 pm
>everyone has their justifiable opinions  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:08 pm
^ Looks really cute without the mask. Love the nurses hat.  

Jerin Firstborn

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:08 pm
Jerin Firstborn
Sekhmet
Jerin Firstborn
Nami Tsuki

I like your decency. I'll respect a decent, caring response ever a cold educated one anyday. You got that down girl, don't hate on yourself.

Responses that are cold and logical rarely relate to the human condition, something that is as much apart of our decisions as logic.

yes but a logical answer is more reasonable answer and it is usually the correct one as well, pasionate respsonses aren't often grounded in fact or reason. So don't be dissing on logic!

Did not mean to diss on it, simply meant to express how I feel about those who feel it is the begin all and end all of decision making.

As long as it isn't ignored all together, you do have a point.... logic is good, as long as it doesn't reach a machiavellism ideal.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:09 pm
Jerin Firstborn
^ Looks really cute without the mask. Love the nurses hat.
...thinks I'm cute too!? gonk
^Looks pretty hot himself wink  

pixyseshy

Jerin Firstborn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:12 pm
Sekhmet
Jerin Firstborn
Sekhmet
Jerin Firstborn
Nami Tsuki

As long as it isn't ignored all together, you do have a point.... logic is good, as long as it doesn't reach a machiavellism ideal.

Now thats a post I can't help but agree with. Well, I could argue but I'd be pulling devils advocate. Well played.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:13 pm
>I'm gone for the night...Byee Seki!!!Byee Jerin!!!!! heart *hugz to you guys*  

pixyseshy

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:14 pm
thank you.

devils advocate, lol. I love playing devils advocate... I do it to people all the time, just for the sake of the argument sweatdrop whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:15 pm
bai  

Sekhmet

Jerin Firstborn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:17 pm
Sekhmet
thank you.

devils advocate, lol. I love playing devils advocate... I do it to people all the time, just for the sake of the argument sweatdrop whee

Isn't that usually the defination? lol Yeah, I have done it before but I'm not always proud of it. Unless it's with my brother. That little b*****d deserves it. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:19 pm
true true. lol, I've always been glad I don't have siblings... sweatdrop  

Sekhmet

Jerin Firstborn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:31 pm
lol Don't get me wrong, I love my brother more than life itself, but even the most loyal dog pisses on the carpet once in a while. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:33 pm
lol, nothing says love like being compared to an untrained dog.  

Sekhmet

Jerin Firstborn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:39 pm
lmao, great transition. No I really do get along with him, I swear. lol Back to taking the other side regardless of personal belief, do you do it just because you need to argue or because you feel you need to put self righteous assholes in thier place? Or perhaps some other reason?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games