Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:41 pm
Some times I argue with others because I find it amusing, or because I'm bored. But sometimes I have a bad habbit of argueing because I hate the person and I feel like, as you said it, "putting them in their place". It all depends on my mood.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:51 pm
We've all been there. Just some of us can express ourselves better then others. But when you want blood, you go for the jugular. My real grief is the guilt I feel after I do it to someone who maybe didn't deserve it.

^ New outfit?  

Jerin Firstborn

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:53 pm
no, it isn't new, i just like to change randomly.

I rarely feel bad about arguing like that with someone.... maybe its just the heartless side of me... who knows whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:55 pm
lol Heartless followed by a happy face. Thats just a nice slice of irony.  

Jerin Firstborn

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:00 pm
I love irony, I can't stand how most high schools don't understand the concept of irony, or sarcasm or anything like that... dumbasses...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:06 pm
Don't be so hard on them. Not everyone gets everything, ya dig? Just be glad with where you are. Hell, god knows that I've missed more then my share of subject matter.

It's true though, there ae a lot of foolish people out there, school or otherwise. Just, in school your forced to be around them.  

Jerin Firstborn

Yanike

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:07 pm
Uh. Yes. Oo I'd follow the theme of the board but it's off topic from the conversation, so I'll just sit here and watch. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:09 pm
Sometimes I don't get a subject matter too, but I'm smart enough to keep my mouth shut and not try to argue with someone about it.
Plus, I think that America's youth has reached an all time low, if you want to know what I mean, go to any high school and ask simple, basic questions, about anything, government seems to be a tough one, and you'll see how pathetic we are...  

Sekhmet

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:10 pm
Yeah, it gets really bad in school, expecially if they follow you around. And yes, us kids in High School are very pathetic. You should see us.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:17 pm
^knows what i mean sweatdrop  

Sekhmet

Jerin Firstborn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:18 pm
Some, I'll give you. Not all though, and those are the ones you should concern yourself with. Let people say what they want to say. In the end, when your finished, you'll find those people are still out there but you no longer are forced to deal with them. At least not as much.

Also, there is nothing wrong with defending a belief that harms no one else. I defend what I beliveve tooth and nail. I will fight for it, and I will fight for others (I don't mean physically, but If it comes to that I won't let someone get pushed around)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:22 pm
If I don't think someone has a valid opinion, then I will either argue with them, I will will just not listen, I shouldn't have to if I don't want to.

I have very few belifes that I am dead set in, but the ones that I do believe in deeply I will fight someone over.  

Sekhmet

Jerin Firstborn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:31 pm
I agree that you shouldn't have to, but that is the way of the world. There are many things we have to deal with that we shouldn't have to. Unfair judgement is one.

I deeply respect those that fight to defend decent beliefs. I know decency is a relative term to most, usually defined by what they believe rather than an objective opinion, but there are some views that sometimes must be fought for. Defended, as it were.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:32 pm
Sekhmet: I'm still in High school. 8D  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:33 pm
I'm in High School too....
sweatdrop  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games