Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hunter_Silver

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:02 am
Hey I'm Silver I joined a little while ago but this is my first post.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:38 am
Hunter_Silver
Hey I'm Silver I joined a little while ago but this is my first post.
Well then...I'd give you a special glomp, but I'm not rightly in the mood, so maybe next time..you'll just have to make due with this  

Arcanas

Hunter

intensity_awakened

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:26 am
Hi i am intensity_awakened. you can call me jess or jessica. i'm still new to gaia. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:06 pm
Hi My name's Holly I am 17, workin in a spa I love horses, and I just love to have fun and avoid drama as much as possible  

Pingpotion4

XxnightslayerxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:02 am
hey whats up im new and just joined not to long ago but havnt had time like i hoped with collage so about me im 22 go to collage and try to be on gaia when ever i can hope to talk to u all later ok thanks burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:23 pm
heh..untouchable here...15..thats all i guess...  

x-mr nobody-x

David-Ee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:41 am
Hey. My names David, Im 14 turning 15 on December 27th. Some things i like to do is... Draw, Paint, Make flashes, listen to music, play Dance Dance Revolution =D!, etc. Thats all for now i guess. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:42 am
I am spike_Lee890 if you want to no more about me pm me  

Spike_Lee890

XxOneXVietstahxX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:04 pm

sup pplz
im henry
residin in cali
juss love to kik it
music is my thang
ask if u wanna kno n e thin else  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:51 am
I am the Lost Shadow Goddess...I was once a powerful ruller, but now due to I lost who you could say was my one ture love, I'm nothiing more than a Night Lounge Singer.  

Lost Shadow Goddess

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:25 am
Lost Shadow Goddess
I am the Lost Shadow Goddess...I was once a powerful ruller, but now due to I lost who you could say was my one ture love, I'm nothiing more than a Night Lounge Singer.
that's one hellava drop in power...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:13 am
hey all, i'm not actually new, but it's been a few months since I logged on, so i figured i'd reintroduce myself

call me ty, if you want to call me anything. it is shorter that thinkinghurts42 afterall  

thinkinghurts42

grabamax_01

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:19 pm
Hello everyone I'm grabamax_01 don't ask me how I came up with that name. I'm totally new to Gaia (well not that new but you know..) and I REALLY need cool cloths! as you can see, all I have are the starters and a billion things on my wishlist. Gaia tips? Oh and P.S. I was on neopets before this and it SUCKS compared to Gaia! (yes I just realized that to all you neopets veterans) plus, the smilies are a hell of a lot better:
biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart domokun xp whee wink sad surprised eek confused cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted rolleyes exclaim question idea arrow neutral mrgreen ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand burning_eyes cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance emo sorry about that.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:18 pm
Hey ya'll!! My name is Allie and I joined 10/4/06 at 9:26 Pm eastern time. Im 13 and live in South Carolina! Im really glad to be apart of this guild and really glad that i finally joined one!! Anyway this is my first post and i hope to become freinds with some of you!!  

Fishies1236

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:20 pm
Hey fishi...Nice to meet you.^_^

And a hello to everyone else!:3  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games