Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:22 pm
Stepped out of my zone (my zone)
I had to get out all alone (alone)
And figure it out on my own (my own)
And I know what I really want now
Can't stop me, can't break me (can't break)
What don't kill me, gon' make me (gon' make)]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƧЄƔЄƝƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will had been doing a pretty good job at avoiding the giant wooly mammoth that was whatever that...thing was between and Dagrun for the better part of a year. Last year it had been mostly due to mortification that he'd actually fallen for his own trap and the knowledge that he actually might be wrong and that Dagrun was a more than decent person and he was the actual arsehole. Over the summer though, he'd thought about it (more been bombarded by both his siblings over his sheer idiocy) and had to conclude that maybe, he'd been in the wrong abandoning her during their outing in Hogsmeade. So he went about figuring out ways to apologize that would leave him with a partially working lung and kidney.

But then summer bled into fall and he fell (no pun intended) into old habits but with an added dose of watching. It wasn't stalking, he had no idea what Dagrun or her freakishly large boyfriend's class schedule was and he only partially knew her Quidditch schedule because of his cousin. The boyfriend was also another reason he hadn't come straight up to her. He knew it was bad form to actually be jealous that Dagrun might've moved on from whatever moment he might've imagined they had but Legba it didn't make it any easier seeing her stroll down the hallway with that behemoth. He really didn't stand a chance and he was starting to think he didn't really deserve it.

Will was avoiding Jack's frenzied studying as their NEWT's steadily approached and he was sure Cian was somewhere with Katya and he really didn't need that in his vision leaving him alone to sulk have a walk in nature. He happened across the lake spotting a familiar figure and froze looking around for her usual large shadow. If that guy didn't make it a personal mission to practically fuse himself to Dagrun, he might've already gotten up the courage to do or say something other than run and hide. Keyword "might." He wondered what exactly had pissed her off now that he wasn't actively doing it anymore and couldn't hold back his snort of laughter as she fell into the mud after attempting to skip a rock on ice. Shaking his head, Will walked over to her offering a gloved hand still trying to keep a straight face. "It's really hard to keep my usual smartass comments at bay, but even I know not to kick a person while they're down." He'd wait til she was fully upright and then let loose.
The Forgotten Weasley

Gotta go hard (gotta go hard)
I ain't got time to waste (I ain't got time)
I gotta go high (gotta go high)
I gotta elevate (I gotta elevate)
They wanna fight (they wanna fight)
I'm just gon' let 'em hate (I'm just gon' let 'em hate)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:21 am
I'm alright with a slow burn
Taking my time, let the world turn
I'm gonna do it my way, it'll be alright
If we burn it down and it takes all night
It's a slow burn, yeah

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

seventh year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff keeper

Dagrun didn't know what she'd expected, but to suddenly have Will Hawthorne looming over her, looking like he was on the verge of cracking up into hysterics, was definitely not it. For a moment she just gaped at him, and then idly wondered if this was her fate in life. Something went wrong, and lo and behold, Will appeared, like a very unhelpful, really quite offensive, generally vexing fairy god...person. He had a lot of nerve popping up like this after literally ignoring her for months on end. She still didn't know what to make of that time in Hogsmeade. She'd come to the conclusion that he'd had a random stab of guilt mid-prank, and ran off rather than fess up to it. She would have rathered he just go through whatever he'd had planned. At least it would have shown some commitment. Graham would never walk out mid-date.

Although sometimes when he was being a bit of a p***k, she wished he would.

And obviously it had never been a date. She was not that girl who thrived on male attention. Will was not interested. So spectacularly not interested that he'd actively worked to avoid her for months on end. Of course. Not that she was interested either. He was not her type. Her type being 'not an arsehole'. And Will was nearly always an arsehole. Realizing that she'd just been staring up at him with a dazed, confused expression for the past few moments, she begrudgingly took his hand and got back on her feet. "Thanks," said Dagrun, as if he'd helped her pick up some books and hadn't just come across her lying on the ground like a beached merperson. "Is there a reason you've decided to acknowledge my existence again? Bored?" Okay, so she should have been more polite, seeing how he had come over to see if she was alright. Or to mock her. Probably both.

OOC:
Yukina101

In Tennessee, the sun's goin' down
But in Beijing, they're heading out to work
You know the bar down the street don't close for an hour
We should take a walk and look at all the flowers
'Cause I'm alright with a slow burn

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:52 pm

Will was beginning to wonder if Dagrun had hit her head harder than he thought as she kept staring up at him without saying anything. He was at least expecting a scowl or something, it wasn't as fun when she didn't even try. Finally though, she grabbed his hand and allowed him to help pull her up and he graciously looked away in case she decided to clean off her backside. Not that he was looking. Obviously. When she actually decided to speak he grimaced a bit at her question, even if he did deserve it. "Hiding actually. Jack's starting freak out over NEWT's and Londy's attempting to beat the record with most gropings in a broom closet with some fifth year and Cian's being a good boyfriend somewhere with Katya. Which leaves me with well, me." he ended with a shrug. He supposed he could've also bothered the other Will but he had started hanging out with that weird kid from Gryffindor who like sliding down banisters and Andi...he honestly had no idea where Andi was. Probably up to no good and if so, good for her.

"While we're on the subject, I guess I should Idunno, apologize for generally being a shitty human being and ignoring you for practically a year. If I told you it had everything to do with me and nothing to do with you would it makes things better or worse?" Will asked actually curious. He was sure things were still going to be bad but he'd like to know which category of bad he was in at the moment.
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:17 pm
It's a slow burn, yeah

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

Dagrun wrinkled her nose as he went on about his social circle's irritating habits. Since when had she become his therapist? It had been a rhetorical question! As if she cared about his personal life! Still, instead of stomping off like she probably should have, she brushed slush off her jeans and squeaked her boots together. "I don't think this is the best hiding place," she said instead, despite the fact that that was exactly what she'd been doing down here. Hiding from her personal problems and chucking rocks. "Maybe you should try the dungeons instead," she added with a snide edge.

But then he went onto some makeshift apology. Dagrun stared at him again, trying to silently work out his angle here. What did he get out of apologizing to her? Did he actually feel guilty about leaving her like that? Why? It wasn't as if they'd ever been friends. She could see him maturing enough to not want to actively be a bellend anymore, but seeking her out to try to make amends was another matter entirely. "Okay," she said, uncomfortably, and then, because it was only polite. "That's fine. I don't really care what you do, so," she scuffed at the ground, ignoring the rising heat in her cheeks. Alright, this was just pathetic.

Then her brow furrowed. "Will, I don't know if this is still some stupid joke you'll never clue me in on or what, but I don't really see your point here?" Dagrun scooped up another rock, and flung it out again, looking away from him. "I get that you're sorry and everything for being a s**t, I just don't get your whole... thing. Since when do you care what I think?" This time the rock actually skipped once, before vanishing into the foggy afternoon. "It's not like you did anything awful. I mean... leaving me by myself like that was kind of mean, but it wasn't some big shock or anything. I get it. You were trying to knock me down a peg or you thought it'd be funny or something. I'm over it." She picked up another rock, hurled it with a bit more ferocity, then swore under her breath when it sunk through a weak patch of ice.

OOC:
Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:49 am

Will raised a questioning eyebrow towards Dagrun as she actually chided him that the lake wasn't the best place to hide and he'd do better in the dungeons. Has she been in the dungeons lately?! The place is practically growing icicles! "So then why are you out here then? Besides abusing nature I mean." he asked remembering her earlier rock throws. He wasn't really surprised-ok that was a whole lie-that she seemed unperturbed by his way way late apology but he was a bit pissed that she wasn't and really pissed because he really should've known better. Even after everything he remembered how easily she had gotten under his skin because of her practically neutral way of retaliating by basically not retaliating that had him nearly on edge. Finally though, and really it was a finally, Dagrun asked about why he had done the things he had and why did he care so much of what she thought. He knew his answers were going to be subpar at best (because really, he hadn't expected it to go that far) but he was an adult now-technically-and he was working on turning over new leaves and all that. Maybe not so much of turning it over, maybe just gently placing them on their sides actually.

Will just sighed and kicked a bit at the snow not knowing how to start as he watched her return to abusing the icy lake. "It wasn't actually about you at first, well it was but just not like you think. I was getting annoyed y'know, which how you'd respond or react to the s**t I did which yeah, I get it, totally juvenile but that was the point! I was, and still kinda am honestly, juvenile but then you'd look at me or my prank with like this look and all of a sudden I'm five and I have to explain how muddy handprints got on the ceiling. So I just thought, y'know, if, if I could get you to like, if I could charm you enough to make you even think I wasn't such a d**k, I'd be able to y'know, get over on you once or twice. Like a two parter I guess." Will scratched at his hair underneath his hat not at all liking where any of this was going but he supposed the worst that could happen is she flung him into the lake. OhGods, thats why she made that hole wasn't it?

"But yeah so, that day I asked you to Hogsmeade, I wasn't really expecting you to answer, let alone go. I had figured you'd be suspicious and then I could spend the rest of the week whittling away them but of course, you do the unexpected. And I went and I was having a good time, and...and Idunno alright? Certain...thoughts happened and I left to clear my head and when I did I was too chickenshit to go back and explain what happened so I avoided you which lead to..this." he gestured to the space between them. It was a suck arse answer made worse by the fact that it was true.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:45 am
It's a slow burn, yeah

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

Dagrun hunched her shoulders defensively at Will's question, even as she picked up more rocks. "I just wanted some time alone. Outdoors." Like hell was she going to get into the specifics of her relationship with Graham with him. Nevermind the fact that he and Graham were in the same house- knowing how much Will liked to talk, half the school would know about it by sundown, and then they'd both be humiliated. Graham was just as prickly about his privacy as she was, and she knew he'd be horrified to think of her even discussing their relationship with Donner or Drew, never mind a... whatever Will was. They certainly weren't friends, but they were more than acquaintances by now. Frenemies? That just sounded stupid.

To her surprise, he didn't dodge her blunt questioning, and went on as close to a ramble as she'd ever heard him go. None of it was very surprising, at least not until he went into how he'd felt during their... outing. Dagrun didn't think Will was some heartless monster, but she'd never considered him having... well, very deep-seated feelings one way or another. He didn't take anything seriously; why this? Certain thoughts? What was that supposed to mean? Wait, was that what she thought it meant? Dagrun stared at him sideways for a few moments, chewing on her lower lip, then decided she was being ridiculous. No, he was not trying to 'hint' at some secret affection or even crush on her. She was just overthinking things, as usual.

"You know, a normal person would just say, 'Hello, want to be friends?'," she pointed out, although her tone was a bit shaken, as if recovering from a nasty shock. She shook her head, skipped yet another stone. This one really went quite far, to her relief. "I- look, it's fine. I could have been... less abrasive, I suppose. And judgmental. So it's not all on you. I don't want you to go around feeling guilty until graduation. It's fine," she repeated. "I'm fine. You're fine. Let's just... start fresh. We're both adults now, right?" Still, her cheeks were steadily going scarlet, and her stomach was churning, before she blurted out, "Alright, I'm not here because I wanted to skip bloody rocks, I'm just- I had a fight with my boyfriend, again, and I'm just really frustrated even though I should be happy because Yule is my favorite time of year," she heaved a massive sigh. "If we're both being honest."

OOC:
Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:58 pm

Will hmm'd at Dagrun's response of just wanting to be alone outdoors. Sure if it were bloody spring he'd believe that but now with Jack Frost practically farting cold wind in their faces on the daily? He highly doubted it. Then again, Dagrun wasn't exactly a normal person (neither was he but at least he was warm blooded dammit) so he just didn't respond one way or the other. After his long and very embarrassing ramble, he caught her stare and coughed before looking away barely resisting to fumble with his hat like he usually would have. His warm ears would thank him later even if he did look stupid trying to figure out what to do with his hands before finally deciding to place them in the front pocket of his hoodie.

As Dagrun spoke, not sounding like she was about to introduce him to a frozen watery grave thankfully, he was surprised she actually placed part of the blame on herself for being judgemental (which she was he wasn't about to argue) even though he knew she had a right to be. At least around him. He was an honest arse; it was just his cross to bear so to speak. He was however stunned that she seemed to slowly be turning into a cherry tomato from the blush going across her face making him worry for a bit-wasn't that the first sign of hypothermia??-before she blurted why she was actually outside. Ah. ******** Graham. Will could barely contain the huff that escaped and clouded in front of him but did have the decency to look apologetic after.

He could say he was at least on friendly terms with most of his house excluding maybe some first or second years but Graham was, and he puts this as gently as he could, massive ******** d**k. And not even a d**k in the sense that Will was a d**k either which just made it worse to him! The guy literally makes walking around with a stick up his arse seem like a comfortable choice than whatever cursed pronged bloody club was lodged in his. Seriously, Dagrun was a bit of a stickler, it was why he enjoyed pushing her to a degree, but that guy made Will want to learn curses. Like the type he was sure his aunt knew but wasn't legally allowed to teach at the school. To any other person, he'd say Graham just needed to get laid (many. many times) to maybe calm the eff down but considering who he was currently in company with he held his tongue.

(Though now that he was actually thinking about it, the massive ((literally)) dicktip probably made her sign some sort of contract about what touches they could and couldn't do and probably made a spreadsheet of all the times they had to spend together that would rival any accountant's excel spreadsheet.)

"That um, sucks." A poet is what he was. "I'm sorry you're fighting at all, but especially during your favorite time of year. It's all the snow innit? You look the type-NOT, that I'm saying your an ice queen or anything! Just! That, y'know...actually I'm just gonna shut up." For once his mind decided to supply. Will blew out some air watching the smoke cloud with disinterest before a very very stupid, very exciting thought came to mind. When he was sure Dagrun wasn't looking, he crouched and hastily formed a small snowball roughly the size of his palm. "Think fast!" was his only warning before throwing.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:42 pm
It's a slow burn, yeah

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

Dagrun immediately regretted even mentioning Graham, since she was pretty sure he couldn't stand Will, and that the feeling was mutual. He'd be infuriated if he knew she was standing here chatting away about their relationship with someone he'd once described as 'most likely to embezzle charity funds for cocaine and prostitutes within the next ten years'. Yes, Dagrun had laughed at the time. They'd also been a little drunk on his father's collection of whiskey at the time. To be fair, it had been the summer holidays, and they were both old enough to drink, especially in private. She did feel a bit bad about the whiskey, though. She was pretty sure some of it had been a vintage.

She did chuckle a little at Will's somewhat lame response. "Wow, that's some leap in logic-," His snowball caught her directly in the chest. Dagrun jerked back in shock for a moment, before seventeen years of frenzied snowball wars with her siblings (and occasionally her father and uncles as well) kicked in. "Oh, it is on, Hawthorne." She immediately retreated several paces, scrambling at the wet snow, and when she had her first ball, narrowed her eyes and chucked it at him, a;ready molding another with her left hand. "Bow out now and I might be merciful!" she called, voice cracking with laughter. "You have no idea who you're dealing with! I'm 75% Scandinavian!"

OOC:
Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:00 pm

Will yelled out in triumph throwing both his arms into the air with a loud "HA!" as his snowball hit dead center on Dagrun's chest. He thought for a second when she paused that now he was surely dead, but then she began building a stockade causing him to break out into his own laughter. He was about to make a retort when her snowball caught straight in the mouth (he briefly wonders if she actually aimed or if the Gods were actually trying to communicate) causing him to shake his head and wipe some remains from his nose. "Fat chance! I'm half Scottish/Haitian and we never surrender! Even when the odds are stacked, especially when they're stacked!" he bellowed. He nearly slipped in the exact puddle he'd found Dagrun in and gave himself a few precious seconds to stabilize himself before backing away to create his armada. He quickly started grabbing and packing some snowballs wondering if the use of magic was prohibited. ******** it, floating snowballs it was!

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:44 am
It's a slow burn, yeah

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

Dagrun yelled in outrage when she noticed him using magic to charm some of the snowballs to float. "THAT! WASN'T! DISCUSSED! BEFOREHAND!" she screamed indignantly, in between volleys of snowballs hurled his way. To prove her point, she pulled out her wand and cast a quick shield charm, glowering from behind it as it wavered in the pale light, then after ten or so seconds fractured apart. She bent to her work making more snowballs, trying to duck down every so often to avoid return fire, and when she had a decent inventory, held her position. She'd rather to try outlast him here than go running around like a chicken with its head cut off, especially since it was so slippery out. "I'm a keeper! My whole job is blocking things!" she goaded him as she pushed some snow up in front of her as a makeshift little wall of sorts. "You don't stand a chance, Will!"

OOC:
Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:03 am

Will cackled loudly as Dagrun shrieked at him about his slight bending of rules. "BECAUSE! YOU! WOULD'VE! SAID! NO!" he mimicked before magically tossing the snowballs he had in her direction. Only to then immediately call foul when she in turn sprung up an actual shield charm while she gathered more ammo. Sonunvabitch she making a whole arse fort! He sneered at her jibe about being a keeper as he grabbed an armful of snowballs and had more floating off the side of him. "Yeah well I'm a chaser! Our whole job is to get things by the keeper so! I stand a bit of a chance Dag's!" Omph if he wasn't dead before, the uninvited nickname would definitely be his swan song. But man, what a way to go! Will charged with a yell throwing the ones in his arms and when they were empty, attempting to whip the floating ones around Dagrun's shield.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:36 pm
It's a slow burn, yeah

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

Dagrun grinned as two snowballs collided with her shield before it dissolved, although her grin quickly turned into a scowl at his newfound nickname. Dags? Really? Even when Donner called her Runi, it was only ever in private; her twin didn't have a death wish. Unlike Will. She opened her mouth to retort, only to be hit in the face with a snowball; sputtering, she ducked to avoid a second one, and rammed through her own makeshift snow fort in order to properly charge him. "GET BY THIS!" she bellowed, nearly tripping over her own feet as she scooped up yet another ball of snow to hurl at him. He was going to take back every ridiculous name, insult, and joke ever aimed at her person while she ground his face into the snow, or she wasn't Dagrun Eide.

OOC:
Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:05 pm

Will could only mutter a soft but emphatic "ohmyshit" when his snowball managed to collide with Dagrun's face. He could only hope that when his ashes were scatted no one played "Dust In the Wind" but knowing the bastards in his family it would be a race between them to see who would sing it first. "ShitshitshitshitSHIIT!" he yelled as she ran after him not even trying to protect himself just hoping that his weaving tactics held solid. They did not and he gave the (manliest) of screeches when one snowball managed to end up in his hood before falling down his back and even managed to melt and go into his pants making him jump in place from the sudden cold hitting his a** crack. "I WILL NOT YET ADMIT DEFEAT!" he yelled back trying to create more snowballs as he also attempted to shake the remaining melting snow out his pants and hoodie.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:36 pm
It's a slow burn, yeah

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

Dagrun at some point realized, as she sprinted after Will, that she wasn't actually going to tackle him. That would be absurd. A complete overreaction. She was seventeen, not seven. And they weren't nearly close enough friends that her tackling him to the ground would be anywhere near acceptable. In fact, running after him screaming like a maniac was probably not something she should be doing right now. What she really needed to do was slow down, catch her breath, and end this nonsense before it got completely out of control. What was she thinking? What the hell was he thinking? Unfortunately, her legs didn't seem to get the memo, and neither did the slick, icy ground. Dagrun was in no condition to slow to a sedate jog. Rather, she seemed to be picking up speed, if anything. Which was how, by the time she reached him, she was really more skidding and pinwheeling her arms wildly than actively pursuing him. Of course, it didn't stop her from slamming into him hard enough to spend her (and likely him as well) sprawling with a muffled shriek. For the second time in the past ten minutes, Dagrun found herself flat on her back on the ground, groaning in pain.

OOC:
Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:33 pm

Will roughly had a few seconds of realization that Dagrun was about to run into him and maybe half of one to actually try to move before the collision ultimately happened. Before landing on the ground he was already groaning from the full body slam but the double slam from the frosty ground knocked a good amount of air out of him. When the earth finally stopped spinning he looked towards Dagrun's groaning and was startled by how close they'd managed to land near each other. He found himself staring at her for probably an inordinate and possibly creepy amount of time and when she finally caught him he just froze and blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "We have got to stop meeting like this." Immediately after saying this Will winced but was at least assured she couldn't do anything to him at the moment considering they were both nearly stuck. He tried wriggling a bit and struggled to sit up to see if he could at least roll over onto his front and maybe climb out the mush of ice they'd slid in.

The Forgotten Weasley

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff