Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:06 pm
Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone
But it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unsorted Fırst YeαrPurebloodLucч

ஐﻬ ❀♫ ♪ Nasim snickered before giving a great dramatic gasp as As asked his twin if they could keep her including belly rubs as part of the perks. What a weirdo! "How about we trade the belly rubs for maybe a fancy collar? Nothing with rhinestones though." she offered with a haughty sniff lasting all of five seconds before she fell back into her laughter. She brightened again as As mentioned Rune was just grumpy due to not being able to sit with his violin. That was pretty cool. Not the whole being grumpy thing, but being able to play. She'd considered asking Lia's cousin about possibly taking up the cello but from some of the stories she'd heard about him, she wasn't entirely sure if she should. "That's so cool that you can play though! I thought about the cello but I'm not too sure yet And my uncle's teaching me piano so that's pretty fun. It's nice to be able to play along with my records." Nasim told them grinning. "Do you play an instrument too?" she asked directing the question towards As.

Diamond Wales

Let me take you down
'Cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields
Nothing is real
And nothing to get hung about
Strawberry Fields forever

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:40 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Second Year♖
User Image
▬▬"I feel the same way about makeup as I do food."▬▬

This morning had been rough, first Brook decided to change her hair. Blond was fashionable, especially more so than her boring brown hair. Yes, this was a good change. However, her mother disagreed and proceed to ground Brook for when Brook got back from Hogwarts. This delay of them leaving left Brook having to leave after Rhea and Aidene had, the second rough part of her day. All would be well now though, she would find her fellow second years, and then be back to normal. She had brought plenty of makeup and hair supplies to teach classmates the wonders of what she had learned over the summer, and they would all be ever so stylish, if they could get past classes. She began looking around for someone to talk to, who was not near her mother or brother.

▬▬"I want everything."▬▬

Where & Who: Train Station, Running away from the Knapps
Thinking about: All the drama
Brook Description: 4'8" tall with blond hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: Yellow sweater with black skirt

OOC: Open for interaction!

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:37 pm
User Image
User Image Yukon Knolle User Image
Unsorted First Year

▬▬"Potatoes have Skin. I have Skin."▬▬

When they arrived to the train station Yukon hugged Weslyn and told her he'd miss her. Then he hugged Kenny and told him he needed to take care of Weslyn now and keep her safe. he left them on the other side of the gateway and pulled his bag toward the train. He smiled at everyone around, he was excited for Hogwarts, there would be plenty of people to look after, and to keep him occupied while he wasn't taken up with farming. It would be a good time, and then he would teach his siblings all he learned.

▬▬"Therefore, I must be a potato."▬▬

Where & Who: Train Station, all the people
Thinking about: We're not in the potato field anymore
Wearing: Tan slacks and a white shirt

OOC: Open for Interaction

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:18 pm
User Image
Canaan Grey
RavenclawThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

Canaan was happy to be returning to school once more, and happier still it wasn't to be some grand family event this time. Rather than having the family matriarch, as well as his cousins in tow, today it was just the three of them on the platform, him, his father, and, of course, Connla. While his father was helping him with the appliance dolly with his trunk and other luggage, the big wolfhound was tugging at his lead and trying to get him to move just a bit faster.

The young man had had a growth spurt over the summer, and he was now a tall and trim young man. Today he was wearing a pair of nice dress shoes, slacks and a matching vest over his dress shirt and House tie. As much as he wanted to look nice for the first night back, he also wanted to look nice for a particular young lady.

Canaan wasn't the only one who'd had a growth spurt. At every bit of eighty pounds, Connla was now the size of an adult golden retriever, was as strong as Canaan, if not a bit stronger, and still had a bit to go before finally growing into those paws. Connla was still a pup, still all head, paws, tongue and tail, and as clumsy and coltish as could be.

"You sure you have everything you need?" Connor asked of him, as they wrestled with the dolly. Strapped to the top of the trunk was the case for his broomstick, along with two guitar cases. Canaan replied, "Dad, we packed everythin' last night. Schoolbooks, clothes, Hogsmeade permission letter, other stuff. It's not like we loaded furniture in my trunk, or something." His father grumbled, "Feels like yer luggin' a dead elephant in that thing. An' two guitars te boot." Canaan shrugged and said, "Jus' ma six-string an' my twelve-string fer Music Club and fer class."

"Ye sure yer mates won't be mindin' havin' Connla running aboot the Tower? He's gotten bigger than he was when ye came back with him." asked Connor, which seemingly caused the dog to look back at him, before tugging on his lead to get Canaan to move quicker. Canaan looked over at his canine companion, and then replied, "There isn'a a size restriction, Dad. He'll be fine."

Connor was happy to pass the dolly off to be loaded onto the train, and the two stood there on the platform. Looking at his son, he realized he looked more like a young man than he was prepared for. "Make sure to do yer schoolwork, an' try not te get et by anything in that bloody woods. Write an' let us know what's goin' on; dinnae save it all fer when we see ye at Christmas. All right?" Canaan smiled, and said assuringly, "Dinnae worry, Dad. I'll be fine. See ye at Christmas." The two of them shook hands before hugging once more.

Canaan stepped away from his father and started walking along the platform, with Connla pulling at his arm. As they walked along, Canaan was looking about, hoping to spot friends to ride to school with.

Username

User Image  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:57 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingle
Art Club Captain

Katya was unsure how she was supposed to feel as she made her way onto the platform with her family. For much of her young life she’d made this trip to meet the Hogwarts Express, seeing off her older sister, then joining her on the trip to school, and today was the last time she’d have reason to be here today. She was happy to return to school, she would be seeing her friends again, there was the Sorting Feast tonight, and she’d see Cian once more. Thinking about it, she decided there was too much to look forward to for her to feel sad, and that was a good thing.

Accompanying to the station was her mother and Papa Sergei, and Faina actually was able to get time away from her job to be here with them. Sergei was ably manhandling her school trunk, while Faina stayed close to their mother, whom was fighting of a summer cold. At one point, Reyna was caught in the grip of a coughing fit which caused her to nearly be doubled-over in pain as she fought it off. Faina was ready to grab their mother, in case she started to fall, while Katya could only watch with a look of worry in her eyes.

When the fit stopped, and Reyna stood up fully once more, Katya saw she was shivering, and Faina draped her greatcoat over their mother’s thin shoulders. “Give it a rest, both of you,” Reyna said, when she was able to speak again. “I made you a promise, Kotenok; I’m not missing seeing you off on your last trip on the train.

With a sob, Katya embraced her mother. Reyna hugged her younger daughter, and then gave her a long look. She was a petite young woman now, not much shorter than her older sister, with long blonde hair and pretty blue eyes. “It’s just a cold, Kotenok, nothing to worry about. I’ll see you when you come home for Christmas. All right?” Katya nodded simply and hugged her mother once more. Reyna kissed her daughter, before Sergei stepped in to do the same. He gave her a fierce bear hug, and wished her well before giving her a farewell kiss, and then stepping back so the sisters could have a moment.

Faina looked into her sister’s eyes, remembering the scrawny little waif who tried to follow her onto the train on her first trip to Hogwarts. “The leaves have fallen, and the snows have come, Kitten,” she said, recalling what she told her sister, now more than a decade previously. Katya smiled, and said, “I guess they have. What happens next, you think?” Faina shrugged, and answered, “Spring, I should hope.” She pulled her sister close, and pressed a small bag into her hand. Katya said softly, “You don’t need to do that, Faina. Papa Sergei already gave me some money.” As she tried to hand the bag back, Faina simply closed her sister’s hand over the bag.

Keep it, have a little extra fun in Hogsmeade, but not too much fun, you still have your NEWTs to pass, you know,” Faina told her, with a wink. Katya gave her sister a soft, thoughtful smile, and asked, “Are you always going to be Mother Bear, Faina?” The young Auror answered her with, “For as long as you have a need for me, Kotenok,” Katya hugged her sister, and assured her, “I’m always going to need my older sister.” Faina kissed her sister, and replied, “Then you have your answer. Don’t worry about us, we’ll be fine. Sergei and I will watch over Mother. Meet me at the Three Broomsticks, and I’ll bring you home for Christmas. Prochay?

Prochay,” Katya answered. Faina sighed, and told her, “Now, go have fun with your friends, and give Cian an extra hug for me.” Katya chuckled again, and she stepped away from her family. She started walking away, and then paused to wave once more, but when she did she found they were already lost among the swirling chaos of arriving students. Pushing her concerns to the back of her mind, Katya started looking about for her friends; today was a good day.

Username

Taken by Cian Quinlan

User Image
                  "Black clouds are behind me, I now can see ahead
                  Often I wonder why I try hoping for an end
                  Sorrow weighs my shoulders down
                  And trouble haunts my mind
                  But I know the present will not last
                  And tomorrow will be kinder

Tomorrow will be kinder
                  It's true, I've seen it before
                  A brighter day is coming my way"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:07 am

✦✧
WREN WINCHESTER xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♥♡ SPARROW WINCHESTER

First year | Unsorted | purebloodxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx9 years | Theatre Student | pureblood

User ImageUser Image
---
Alto, Aspiring Actress

setting Platform 9¾, September 2046
with Asbjorn, Rune, Nasim, Dunce

Sparrow was so excited it was almost like she was the one going to Hogwarts. Her mom was looking around like an 11 year old herself, awe softening her usually stern features and a soft “oh” as she beheld the station-past-the-wall. The rest of her extended family headed train-ward, stowing belongings and greeting friends. She glimpsed Sonora and vaguely familiar-looking friends not far away. One of those was her boyfriend and Sparrow had to figure out who it was as soon as she could, but Sparrow had solemnly promised not to get lost without at least her brother or cousins to supervise her.

Wren, by contrast, was in a terrible mood. They had to wake up insanely early that day, because August-suck up-Li thought it would be good to introduce him to all his dumb friends before the term started. Sparrow of course was bouncing off the walls. But the moment he and his dad had gotten his trunk on the train, Wren picked up Dunce and muttered something about finding Moira, Oh but noooooo, their mom had more to lecture him on. "Listen to your cousins, study hard, make friends, talk to people, exercise more, write back, stand up straight--"

Finally, Wren put a hand on Sparrow’s shoulder and indicating vaguely into the crowd as though he had just noticed familiar faces. ”Hey, aren’t those the Borson twins? And is that one of the Knapps? I got it, Ma. Now we should really say hi before getting on the train.”

With a squeal, Sparrow was off, dragging her brother thankfully away. She got distracted a little waving at Chadwick’s older sister on her way towards them, but did finally make it, brother in tow. She caught something about something not having rhinestones--a crime really! Rhinestones were fantastic. When there seemed to be a pause in the conversation, she inserted herself with a cheerful greeting. “Hiya As, Hiya Rune! How have you been? Looking forward to Hogwarts? I’m so jealous I can’t possibly survive another two years before I get to go!” she whirled towards the other girl before she got too far. ”But please forgive me, I’ve been so incredibly rude. Hello! I don’t recognize you, new friend! I’m Sparrow Kiya Winchester, Sparrow II, Kiya, whatever is fine. Who’re you?”

Behind her, Wren raised a greeting with his new tabby cat secured cradled in his arm. He glanced around for the As’s cat or Rune’s dog, knowing his entirely too-friendly cat would be eager to meet them. ”Hey. What’d we interrupt this time?”

Yukina101

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:57 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

second year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club seamstress || Adventurer's Guild monk || Cooking Club pâtissière
Dueling Club minion || Fencing club page || Quidditch reserve beater

Back to school. Aidene had spent most of the summer between visits to her grandfather in Scarborough, play dates at Brook’s, and cooking lessons with Master Theo. She had been extraordinarily peeved that her martial arts master didn’t let her test for the next belt--after practicing at Hogwarts too!--but by end of summer she was back to practicing five days a week without hint of complaint. Maybe she should start a martial arts club so she could really practice at Hogwarts.

”You got everything?” Martin asked with a teasing grin, swinging her trunk up to store away. ”Got all your textbooks? Should I expect a letter saying you swapped out a textbook for a sewing machine again?”

”How could you say that? How could you shame me in front of all these people?” Aidene replied, quoting their favorite show with a little pout and her eyes crinkled in mirth. She had, though, learned not to repack her trunk. Instead, she had needles to embroider by hand, a few magazines and fairy books, and her most organized possession--her recipie book. And textbooks. All of them. Hopefully. ”What about you? Should I expect a letter saying you’ve switched careers to play Hippogriff Hunter?”

Martin chuckled in response, turning to help Rhea with her trunk. The less said about the giant breach in the Statute of Secrecy earlier that summer, the better. More qualified people were dealing with it.

”Is...Is that Brook? Aidene made her way a few paces away to greet the unfamiliarly blonde Brook. ”Brook? There you are! Weren’t you going to come with us? I got you extra egg rolls anyways.” She paused, still staring at Brook’s new hairstyle, her expression turning into a grin as she remembered that indeed, going gold was very in style. From yellow clothes to blonde hair, yellow was the new color of fall. ”Is this becuase of that issue of Witch Weekly? How’d you change it so fast? Didn’t you have brown hair just yesterday?”

User Image User Image User Image

I'm a picture perfect face
With that wild in my veins
You can hear it in my
Growl, growl, growl, growl

~"Pop/Stars" by K/DA (ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns) from League of Legends

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:17 am
User Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass was so excited for Hogwarts he could barely sleep. He had checked to make sure he had his trunk all set up like six times the night before but only 4 times this morning. Before heading off for the train they made dino pancakes. He miss dad sure but there was so much adventure to be had! He would come home for the holidays and write dad all the time so it wasn't going to be too bad. He was practically bouncing when they loaded up a trolley. Jass made sure his owl was secured. It had a single wing that made him fly strange but was still a good flyer! Like him! When it came time to run through the barrier Jass approached at top speed with his dad not far behind.They got his trunk and owl safely loaded up. He gave his dad a big hug it was going to have to last them both so it was a bear hug. Making sure to get the proper goodbyes he was released to go make friends. That he intended to do!

[[[open for interaction]]]

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:00 am
✠ Quinn Ezekiel Conri-Dechering ✠ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <7th Year>
Time: 2045-2046
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Quinn and Mary had went their separate ways immediately after getting to the platform. She was angry at Quinn, or so she claimed, when Quinn said that morning he was absolutely sure her letter for head girl was not coming and that she did not get the position. Mary of course felt that this was a huge disappointment to herself and the family. Quinn told her she was being over-dramatic, and that even if she cared what their father thought, which he felt she shouldn't, he was more concerned with quidditch than anything else. Mary obviously aced the quidditch concern for their father being captain and such. Maybe he shouldn't have called her over-dramatic but the rest he did not regret. They were both technically adults now and she needed to be more realistic about things. As far as Quinn could tell Mary hadn't even decided what she wanted to do after graduation. Quinn was worried she'd go into quidditch due to their father. It wasn't as if she didn't enjoy the sport, but Quinn felt it was a waste. Mary was quite a skilled witch, enjoyed her studies, and quidditch for Mary was a hobby from what Quinn could tell no matter how hard she claimed it was her passion and she wanted to be just like their father.

Quinn knew he was a bit annoyed with Mary, not because of her, but because of his own inner turmoil. Ugh, that sounded so melodramatic! Regardless, Quinn had a sinking feeling that in the next year or so he would be disowned by practically his whole family. His family might be able to accept werewolves in their ranks, but someone who had homosexual tendencies? Quinn had meant to say something for over two years now but he always just could never find the right time or got cold feet. No, Quinn decided this year he had to. Besides he was an adult now. He shouldn't hide forever who he was.

Quinn sighed and ran his fingers through his hair that had acquired a tinge of green and blue reflecting his insecurities, stress, and moodiness. Taking his trolly to the proper location, he found his way near a pillar which he leaned against as he waited. Arms crossed as he studied the crowd trying to ignore the direction Mary ran off to. For better or worse he was still annoyed with her and her childishness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                    Ah, such concern for your dear sister
                                                    A quiet, thoughtful mind, hm?
                                                    Yes, I know just where to put you,

Ravenclaw!
                                                    {OoC: Open for Interaction }
                                                    Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:20 am
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <7th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>

Mary had spent all summer waiting for the letter announcing that she was Head Girl. Not so much that she felt she would absolutely get it or felt she was entitled to it, but more that she was hoping to get it. The letter never came. In her blind hope she mentioned over breakfast at her aunt's that perhaps the letter got lost. This was when the falling out between her and her twin began. They may have arrived to the platform together but they went their separate ways immediately. It wasn't like Mary was stupid. She knew the letter didn't get lost and someone else was lucky enough to get the honors. She had figured that out half way through the summer but she didn't want to be a disappointment. And maybe if she had been head girl her father, even their mother, would be a bit more proud of her. Like her more. Love her more. Want to spend more than two weeks a year at most with her. She wouldn't be such a burden. Unfortunately that was not what fate had in store for her.

Mary decided instead of obsessing about the title she didn't get she would focus on the positions she did have. She was the quidditch captain for the Hufflepuffs and she was a Prefect. And she had NEWTs on top of all that. Oh! And maybe she could finally snag a boyfriend. There were so many cute boys in her year and a year or two below that the options seemed limitless.

As she left her trolly to be loaded she turned and caught sight of Katya. Smiling, Mary called out as she hurried to meet her friend, "Katya! Over here!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                              You need to forge your own path
                                              And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                              {OoC: }
                                              Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:00 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? So many people!
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Leaving for School!
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is so cool!

Maya was more excited than she'd ever been, including when she got to watch her dad play in the world cup. She was finally on her way to Hogwarts, where she'd become a Gryffindor, make the Quidditch team as their star Seeker, then graduate in a cloud of magic. It would be awesome! The family all apparated to Diagon, where Lyre had conveniently parked her little car. They loaded up and drove over to King's Cross, because Lyre had wanted Maya to get the "full experience" or whatever. They unloaded and wandered into the busy station, stopping at Platform 9. Maya was stoked, since she had already learned about the trick column. She got all riled up and took off, before Lyre hastily grabbed her. "Unless you're wanting to break your nose, the one you're looking for is there."

Maya looked over at her mom, a bit of a blush touching her cheeks. That would've been tragically embarrassing! "Thanks mumma..." Taking her mother's advice, Maya set her violet eyes on the correct column and took off. Within seconds, she had wooshed onto the platform. It was so neat too! The girl looked around excitedly, eyes sparkling wildly. Maya quickly hugged and kissed her parents goodbye, then gave Austen a big hug and a hair ruffle. With that, the ran into the crowd, determined to start making friends early.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction}}
          Eᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴏx ᴍᴇ ɪɴ, sᴜꜰꜰᴏᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴄᴋs ᴍᴇ ɪɴ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛɪɴ' ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄʀᴏᴘ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ʙᴇɢɪɴs
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ, I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟɪɴᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇꜰɪɴᴇᴅ
          I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰʟʏ, I ᴀᴍ ʟᴇᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, I ʀᴇᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
          I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄɪsᴍ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ
          Sᴏ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴀʀᴇ
          I ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ, ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴǫᴜᴇʀ, ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀɪᴠᴇ! I ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ, ᴛᴏ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ, ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏsᴘᴇʀ, ᴛᴏ ʀɪsᴇ!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:24 am
⫸ Annabella Clodagh Sheehan ⫸ a.k.a. Annie
xxxxxxxxx

Annie had excitedly hugged her mother and stepfather before heading through the platform barrier. She couldn't wait to start another year at Hogwarts. She had made good friends and wasn't considered some freak of nature. And there was no Elizabeth, the horrid fowl girl who still made her life goal to terrorize poor Annie. However, dealing with her during the summer was a lot more barrier knowing that she technically could hex the girl even if it was technically illegal. Self defense, right? Sure, Annie was unhappy with her awkward appearance, all angles now, horridly carrot-y red hair, a mess of freckles everywhere on her, and teeth that her mother still refused to fix since apparently her jaw was still "growing" and fixing her teeth was mostly cosmetic. Oh well, there were bigger things in life like enjoying her year!

Smiling, she looked around the platform hoping to find a friend, but even with her added height she still struggled to see over some of the upperclassman. Maybe if she couldn't find someone on the platform she'd find them on the train?

User Image
                                              ------------------------------------------------------

You're a lively one, for sure
                                              Kind and brave, unbridled optimism
                                              Hm, this is a tough one
                                              But... yes, I think, for you

Hufflepuff!
                                              {OoC: Open for Interaction}
                                              Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Trickblues

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:06 pm
User Image
User Image
Show the world you've got that fire (fire)
Feel the rhythm getting louder
Show the room what you can do
Prove to them you got the moves
I don't know about you,

User Image
Halfblood | Second Year Slytherin | Twelve Years Old
Quidditch Announcer | Reserve Chaser | Music Club | Dueling Club | Fencing Club
September 2046 Platform 9 3/4 With: Brook, Aidene, Parents
Wearing: Pink Leatherman Jacket, White Dress, and White Sneakers with a Sporty Ponytail Status: "Blonde! How cute!"

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Returning to Hogwarts was such a bittersweet feeling. On one hand, she would miss her parents and brother terribly, and the fact that Orion kept joking he’d be moved out before she returned for Christmas had her pretty upset. On the other, she was exhausted! The first half of her Summer in Rye Rhea had barely a chance to set foot in the sea—Madame Barash had practically worked her to death from the time of arrival, claiming her solo dance practices at school had proven to be mediocre at best. She had been well whipped into shape by the time of her recital though, so in hindsight, Rhea thought she had done a decent job! Madame Barash seemed to have been swayed to her side as well, deciding to give her a more difficult routine to learn by Winter. The second half in Godric’s Hollow had been much more relaxed—time with Brook and Aidene, a sleepover with Lizzie, and all-night movie marathons with Jonah. Jonah and her mother had even helped her bake treats for her friends and the newspaper, although they had to kick Jonah out when he nearly caught the oven on fire.

“You know, I heard he wrestled a hippogriff three times his size and won,” Delia teased, patting Aidene’s father on the back. “Let’s stick to the games from now on though, shall we, Martin?”

“That’s huge! Rhea gasped dramatically, playing along. “Mr. Martin: The Hippogriff Slayer. Animal Planet would eat it up.”

At Aidene’s mention of Brook, Rhea perked up, but… Where was she? She didn't see her anywhere! It wasn’t until Aidene made her way over to a girl with short, blonde hair that Rhea caught on to their friend’s abrupt change of appearance. With a quick thank you to Mr. Martin for helping her with her trunk the Slytherin followed suit, practically tackling Brook in a hug. “Look at you, you’re so cute! How did you do it? Did you use dye, or magic? What did your Mum say? Ohh, I wish my Mum would let me dye mine too, but she’d kill me!”

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Addaellis

But I feel better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
And we can do this together
I bet you feel better when you're dancing, yeah, yeah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:06 pm
User Image
User Image Yukon Knolle User Image
Unsorted First Year

▬▬"Potatoes have Skin. I have Skin."▬▬

Yukon began to drag his luggage around, then glanced the station for a new face to find, and then saw a kid hug his dad in a huge bear hug. Yes, this was the kind of companion Yukon needed in his life, someone who wasn't afraid to show love to their parents. Yukon walked over and held out his hand to the boy, "Hi, I'm Yukon Knolle. I'm a first year. " He hoped the kid wouldn't shoo him away, or run off terrified.

▬▬"Therefore, I must be a potato."▬▬

Where & Who: Jass at the train station
Thinking about: Friends?
Wearing: tan pants and white shirt

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:10 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Fourth YearUser Image

▬▬ "In learning you will teach,"▬▬

Aldrick and Brook were late to the station, not terribly late, just later than usual because SOMEONE had to pull a stunt with her hair. Although, Aldrick did kind of like Brook's blonde hair, not as many people would question if they two were related. He glanced around looking for his companions, or basically anyone to talk to who wasn't Brook. The bad part of getting to the station later: everyone was in the way of finding people. He sighed and began dragging his luggage to the train, maybe there was a compartment with his companions in it.

▬▬ "and in teaching you will learn." ▬▬

Where: Train STation
With Whom: Not Brook
Thinking about: Can we just get to Hogwarts?
Aldrick Description: 5'5" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: Jeans and a t shirt

trickblues

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games