Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:44 pm
*walks down corridor and hear haseo......haseo*

kite is that you where are you

kite: haseo im over hear down this hallway

*haseo walks down it*

kite: hasssssseo im over here hasssssseo

*walks down into basement and sees body laying on floor and he runs to it and starts shaking it and turns it over* hey this isnt kite oh my gosh naota *puts fingers on neck andchecks pulse* no naota nooooooooooooooooooo *carries naota to the hallway* anyone help someones hurt plz help anyone  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:15 pm
hydra4

*haseo walks down it*

*walks down into basement and sees body laying on floor and he runs to it and starts shaking it and turns it over* hey this isnt kite oh my gosh naota *puts fingers on neck andchecks pulse* no naota nooooooooooooooooooo *carries naota to the hallway* anyone help someones hurt plz help anyone
plz help anyone *drops to the floor from exaustion*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:27 pm
hydra4
hydra4

*haseo walks down it*

plz help anyone *drops to the floor from exaustion*
Still in her white mage sphere. berry walks around and sees naota and haseo."not good."Berry lays both of them down so she can see their faces. Berry does the spell 'life' to naota and 'cures' Haseo just in case something was wrong with him."there." Berry collapses.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:33 pm
((.......now everyone is passing out............well bixylls in bed and he cant do anyhting to help  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:35 pm
((well my lung has still collapsed and i've managed to stand))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:36 pm
MrAsianK
((yours you mean reccas.....lol bixyll's bodys been cut to ribbons and he been shot at with darkness and wated all of his energy on trying to defemd himself  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:43 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
MrAsianK
((yours you mean reccas.....lol bixyll's bodys been cut to ribbons and he been shot at with darkness and wated all of his energy on trying to defemd himself
((berry heals people. people have to find berry.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:50 pm
*gets up really dizzy like and starts seeing kite in the distance and kite starts to run off* no kite wait *starts chasing after them*  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:54 pm
bixyll tried to get out of his bed he steeped on to the grouns and fell over from all of the deep cuts on his legshe concentrated the started to float he then left the room he went out side to the path and kayed down on a bench and started to rest  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:56 pm
*still passed out*  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:58 pm
hydra4
*gets up really dizzy like and starts seeing kite in the distance and kite starts to run off* no kite wait *starts chasing after them*
berry picks up naota then runs after haseo.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:00 pm
(naotas dream)

*looks around and hes in this weird land where there are other people there* *walks up to them* um do you know where i am

girl says: this is the world

what the world

girl: yes i see your new i guess your new well then wellcome to the world  

hydra4

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:10 pm
Xeggr awoke and got up. He fell through a dark portal and appeared by Berry. He left eye was slightly blinked for the power he used on Bixyll and couldn't really control on where he was walking. "Need me to carry your luggage?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:12 pm
bixyll got up the nerve to try walking again he got of the bench adn took it step by step the pain was terrible but he just dealt with him half of his cut opened back up and bled all over his foot but he kept on walking till the pain went away he fell back down onto the groun "oww...." he the sat up and just sat there  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:12 pm
FallenLight262
Xeggr awoke and got up. He fell through a dark portal and appeared by Berry. He left eye was slightly blinked for the power he used on Bixyll and couldn't really control on where he was walking. "Need me to carry your luggage?"
Berry runs right pass him chasing Haseo.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games