Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:25 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Thanks Becca.
and sorry to hear about the stress. I hope you get a break from it soon.
I highly doubt it but hey as long as i stay positive it might become good *nods*  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:26 pm
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
Thanks Becca.
I highly doubt it but hey as long as i stay positive it might become good *nods*

Yeah. That's a good way to look at it.
I let this place get to me too much. I'm thinking I might have to leave, but I don't want to.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:30 pm
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
Thanks Becca.

I let this place get to me too much. I'm thinking I might have to leave, but I don't want to.
How about this...You stick around just alittle bit longer.. cause i'm gonna try adding more fun to this place. If you still don't like it then take your break smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:31 pm
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
Thanks Becca.

How about this...You stick around just alittle bit longer.. cause i'm gonna try adding more fun to this place. If you still don't like it then take your break smile

Yeah.
Dang, Knitters is going to be pissed.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:32 pm
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
Thanks Becca.

Yeah.
Why?  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:33 pm
Ya I read back several pages. Someone did write out the whole violent hokey pokey acts and sorry it frustrated you. We all get carried away sometimes though. Myself included. And not all ppl may have caught the new rule. I'm still sorry it got you fed up though. It'll be ok. There's all kinds of ppls and moods in here so it's natural that it gets a little hairy. And there are pretty good mods in place to deal with it as best they can. If it really grates on you just talk to one you think will make the best of the whole situation.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:33 pm
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
Thanks Becca.

Yeah.
Why?

Because, I'm not going to be her lap toy anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:35 pm
Rydia-Beck
Ya I read back several pages. They did make the whole no violent hokey pokey acts and sorry it frustrated you. We all get carried away sometimes though. Myself included. And not all ppl may have caught the new rule. I'm still sorry it got you fed up though. It'll be ok. There's all kinds of ppls and moods in here so it's natural that it gets a little hairy. And there are pretty good mods in place to deal with it as best they can. If it really grates on you just talk to one you think will make the best of the whole situation.

The thing is, the mods are in on all of it and when some one seems to have a problem they just sit there and watch. Pluse the mod's here are known to go and change some ones post at will.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:35 pm
OMG i'm still here! i just left to make a banner and to read the Gaia storyline!  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:36 pm
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior
dark_shy_angel
TheBlueWarrior

Yeah.
Why?

Because, I'm not going to be her lap toy anymore.
swry  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:36 pm
Rydia-Beck
Ya I read back several pages. Someone did write out the whole violent hokey pokey acts and sorry it frustrated you. We all get carried away sometimes though. Myself included. And not all ppl may have caught the new rule. I'm still sorry it got you fed up though. It'll be ok. There's all kinds of ppls and moods in here so it's natural that it gets a little hairy. And there are pretty good mods in place to deal with it as best they can. If it really grates on you just talk to one you think will make the best of the whole situation.

And please don't just up and leave right away. At least pm a few ppl and talk it over first.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:38 pm
Rydia-Beck
Rydia-Beck

And please don't just up and leave right away. At least pm a few ppl and talk it over first.
I tried talking to Kinta about it, but he was unwilling to be co-oprative.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:38 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck
Ya I read back several pages. They did make the whole no violent hokey pokey acts and sorry it frustrated you. We all get carried away sometimes though. Myself included. And not all ppl may have caught the new rule. I'm still sorry it got you fed up though. It'll be ok. There's all kinds of ppls and moods in here so it's natural that it gets a little hairy. And there are pretty good mods in place to deal with it as best they can. If it really grates on you just talk to one you think will make the best of the whole situation.

The thing is, the mods are in on all of it and when some one seems to have a problem they just sit there and watch. Pluse the mod's here are known to go and change some ones post at will.

Well whatever you decide to do I'll still be around!  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:40 pm
.......... hwa?  

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:40 pm
Rydia-Beck
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck

Well whatever you decide to do I'll still be around!

I know. *hugs* Thats why I like you. Always been so nice to me. Though I haven't been appropriate aorund you lately.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games