Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

umi505

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:30 pm
Undakai
umi505
bu . .but he ATE my soul . ..wait . . .that means I'm actully inside Undakai! . . . . twisted *evil thoughts of ways to torcher Undakai*
not really...It just means you've lost most of the control of your body...and since the soul is ethernal, it can't harm my body.

It's unfortunate, though, because when the body dies, the soul escapes me, so I have to feast again.

*spits Umi's soul back into her body* I just wanted to do that...haven't eaten a soul in a long time.

I can still dream can't I!!??? gonk crying

. .wow . . .that felt . .akward  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:30 pm
Slim95
*Slim enters through the front door* (wow....that's a change......) HELLO EVERYONE! *looks at the empty body on the floor* sweatdrop
*looks at Slim, a slight wave of evilness escapeing him before he is able to supress it*

Oh, hi Slim 4laugh  

Undakai
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:31 pm
Slim! *glomps Slim* Oh, I'm surprised
Cael hasn't taken the glompage in the wrong way. Pervy little b*****d that he is.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:31 pm
hello Slim ^^ *is back in body*  

umi505

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:33 pm
umi505
Undakai
umi505
bu . .but he ATE my soul . ..wait . . .that means I'm actully inside Undakai! . . . . twisted *evil thoughts of ways to torcher Undakai*
not really...It just means you've lost most of the control of your body...and since the soul is ethernal, it can't harm my body.

It's unfortunate, though, because when the body dies, the soul escapes me, so I have to feast again.

*spits Umi's soul back into her body* I just wanted to do that...haven't eaten a soul in a long time.

I can still dream can't I!!??? gonk crying

. .wow . . .that felt . .akward
The thing is, untill the vessals death, you can never be completely removed from the body, so you will always retain some control...however, if I eat your soul, my will can override yours, and I can enslave your body...with a little effort.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:35 pm
Quote:
The thing is, untill the vessals death, you can never be completely removed from the body, so you will always retain some control...however, if I eat your soul, my will can override yours, and I can enslave your body...with a little effort.
. . .you woulden't do that though . . would you?

oh-ho . . .but you don't know my will power hehehehe

oh and . . .dream killer!! gonk . . .lol, jk  

umi505

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:38 pm
umi505
Quote:

heh ^^; it doesn't matter how strong it may be...it gets overriden sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:39 pm
Undakai
umi505
Quote:

oh you'r good . . . . . . .  

umi505

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:42 pm
umi505
Undakai
umi505
Quote:

oh you'r good . . . . . . .
3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:43 pm
Yes yes hullo! *accepts her glompage* Cael is not here right now ninja . Probably off hitting on the skanks in the tavern. mrgreen Yep, that sounds like him.  

Slim95
Crew

umi505

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:44 pm
you'r still a dream killer though . . . I'm WACHING you . . *waches closelly*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:45 pm
Lin enters the Phunkeh thread - not knowing what dangers are in store.  

Sentama Lin

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:46 pm
umi505
you'r still a dream killer though . . . I'm WACHING you . . *waches closelly*
hmm? What dreams did I kill?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:47 pm
DON'T KILL MY DREAMS! *cowers behind delux bar* They are all that Slim has gonk . (lol)  

Slim95
Crew

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:48 pm
Sentama Lin
Lin enters the Phunkeh thread - not knowing what dangers are in store.
*looks at lin, another wave of pure evil flowing out of him at lin before he's able to suppress it*

Good afternoon lin ^^  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games