Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:05 pm
*glomps everyone*
I back!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:06 pm
*hides behind Slim* Unda killed someone...  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Undakai
Crew

HockeyGirl17
Undakai
HockeyGirl17
Walking in Hockey licks the blood off her fangs and turns to Eliza, "Now leave everyones pets alone, you had two yeti's and a coco, if you keep eating like that your going to get fat." Eliza just lands on her shoulder and purrs....
Ah, welcome back Hockey ^^

*manages to supress the wave of evil this time*
"Thanks for feeding Eliza, she would have gone after me next I think...." Eliza smiles, "No I like you to much......tho I might eat your ears..."(wave of evil?????)
(I just recently ate someones soul...but my other self made me give it back...so now I'm looking for my next victim...)  
"I'm dead but I started out that way.....undead really...."  

HockeyGirl17

Slim95
Crew

ZOMFG IT'S KIRE! *accepts el glompage* What's up my random, samurai-ish friend?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:07 pm
*jumping from person to person's head in fox form*  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

HockeyGirl17

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:07 pm
Undakai
HockeyGirl17
Undakai
HockeyGirl17
Walking in Hockey licks the blood off her fangs and turns to Eliza, "Now leave everyones pets alone, you had two yeti's and a coco, if you keep eating like that your going to get fat." Eliza just lands on her shoulder and purrs....

"Thanks for feeding Eliza, she would have gone after me next I think...." Eliza smiles, "No I like you to much......tho I might eat your ears..."(wave of evil?????)
(I just recently ate someones soul...but my other self made me give it back...so now I'm looking for my next victim...)
(Really, well I don't know if I have one, most vampires don't have soles.........but what do I know......)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:08 pm
*hugs the Sanzo fox* Hey, Unda, wouldst thou like Slim to gather you souls? I have many many in mind....*pulls out ten foot long list*  

Slim95
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:09 pm
*bats at the list*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:12 pm
@Slim: I working on my quest, that is what I have been doing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kire Kaysan

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:12 pm
HockeyGirl17
Undakai
HockeyGirl17
Undakai
HockeyGirl17

(Really, well I don't know if I have one, most vampires don't have soles.........but what do I know......)
(they do have souls, they've just been utterly currupted. Thier soul is what controls thier worldly vessal. Since they are currupted to the point that they are, they taste horrible and are far less filling then the soul of an innocent)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:13 pm
OO OO! Undakai! Undakai! *waves hand around frantically* Can I be your sidekick? Or second in command? Or something along those lines? surprised I've always wanted to work beneath an evil entity ninja .  

Slim95
Crew

HockeyGirl17

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:14 pm
Undakai
HockeyGirl17
Undakai
HockeyGirl17
Undakai
HockeyGirl17

(they do have souls, they've just been utterly currupted. Thier soul is what controls thier worldly vessal. Since they are currupted to the point that they are, they taste horrible and are far less filling then the soul of an innocent)
(Well, that explains that....)  
Kire Kaysan
@Slim: I working on my quest, that is what I have been doing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interesting! xd  

Slim95
Crew

Sentama Lin

My Gawd... what's with all the killing... must I take out the holy water and bibles?

Er... nevermind...  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games