Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:14 am
Yo, I'm back from the cardiologist, my heart is in good health. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:14 am
Goddess Ace

Awesome! heart Wait a minute... You were worried??? gonk  

IMWanderling

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:17 am
IMWanderling
Sakura-Kyoukan
IMWanderling
Morning all! Hugs! heart heart heart Artz are not done yet because Peter came home from work early and we went out for supper. I hate being interrupted, but it was a good surprise. It WILL be done today. 3nodding heart
i was gona say thats a GOOD interruption! I didnt get to see grace at all yesterday. her homework and mother stole her from me... crying crying crying crying

Awww! That's awful! And she's in the same town as you too. So close, yet so far. That really sucks. crying Hugs! heart heart heart Maybe you can make up for lost snuggle time tonight. wink

I hope so, but she's really busy! stare Not much time to snuggle anymore  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:19 am
IMWanderling
Goddess Ace

Awesome! heart Wait a minute... You were worried??? gonk

Well, it was probably a side effect from the Prozac but because of my past heart history, the docotr said I just needed to get it checked out. I had Kawasaki Syndrom when I was young and then they found a hole in my heart but they closed up... now ten years later I just got a check up.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:33 am
I just Googled that. How awful! gonk Your mom must have been near crazy! I'm so glad your heart is good now. 3nodding Hugs! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:37 am
Oh, I can remember how upset she was and me not having a clue what was going on.
^.^ Thanks for the donation.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:38 am
whee You're welcome. I'd be a certifiable basket case if something like that happened to my kids. I freak taking them to the dentist. gonk rofl  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:39 am
xd

Speaking of dentist, I have to go there this afternoon.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:39 am
haha, i'm glad you got a good heart. I'm sure mine is in bad shape. It's what i get for eatting all that red meat  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:40 am
gonk I hate the dentist. I never have cavities when I go because I'm a**l about scrubbing my teeth. I hate fillings! gonk I'm such a candy a**. blaugh I can take a LOT of pain, but don't touch the teeth. talk2hand  

IMWanderling

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:42 am
I hate the dentist cause i love my sugar.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:43 am
xd

The dentist told me that me, my sister, and brother all have text-book perfect teeth...

Except I still get cavaties >.>  

Goddess Ace
Crew

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:44 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
haha, i'm glad you got a good heart. I'm sure mine is in bad shape. It's what i get for eatting all that red meat

Go get yourself a colon cleanse kit. I hear they help with that. I never tried it, personally, but they say that by the time you are 50, you will have over 5 lbs of meat in your intestines. Ewww! That's just ewwww! whee Maybe I'll try that some day too... It will have to be a day when I have nothing better to do than hang out in the bathroom. LOL!

I used to take Lipitor for high cholesterol. It's genetic though. Grape seed extract is safer and won't kill your liver. I hear Flax seed oil is good too, but YUCK! gonk I don't know what the level is atm. I'm afraid to look. It's been high since I was a little kid. If I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die happy. xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:46 am
Goddess Ace
xd

The dentist told me that me, my sister, and brother all have text-book perfect teeth...

Except I still get cavaties >.>

Too many peeps. whee I have really strong teeth and cavities are rare, but I had to get braces because my teeth were really crooked. Peter's teeth are perfectly straight, but he gets cavities all of the time. He's an even bigger baby than me. eek He has soft teeth.  

IMWanderling

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:46 am
IMWanderling
Sakura-Kyoukan

Go get yourself a colon cleanse kit. I hear they help with that. I never tried it, personally, but they say that by the time you are 50, you will have over 5 lbs of meat in your intestines. Ewww! That's just ewwww! whee Maybe I'll try that some day too... It will have to be a day when I have nothing better to do than hang out in the bathroom. LOL!

I used to take Lipitor for high cholesterol. It's genetic though. Grape seed extract is safer and won't kill your liver. I hear Flax seed oil is good too, but YUCK! gonk I don't know what the level is atm. I'm afraid to look. It's been high since I was a little kid. If I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die happy. xd

that's what i say. I dont fear death. I fear not living  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games