Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:31 pm
*nuzzling up to Hermie and purring, tail wagging*  
HEY!! What i miss?*reads past pages*holy water? holy objects? innocent souls? so, i actually didn't miss tha much?  

Dragorn the warrior

Sentama Lin

HockeyGirl17
Sentama Lin
HockeyGirl17
Sentama Lin

"I'd like to see you try, vampire." Lin replied - withdrawing a blessed fan and another bottle of holy water.

(( Um... I guess I was dragged in? ))
Standing thier nothing happens, Hockey smiles, "I'm a vampire geneticly, I don't react to holy odjects.....the other haft of me is witch......one durty gene pool but it's family."

(( I haven't done anything, hun - just withdrew my weapons... ))

"Well then... I have no use for this stuff." Lin replied as she threw the bottle of holy water over her shoulder. She sighs, readies one of her fans, and brings out a sack of sea salt.

"You're familiar with the banishing ritual, correct?" Lin asked as she began to slowly create a circle of salt around the room.
"Nope, sorry, my family is a bunch of native american witches.....most of our spells include dead animals and full moons....." Eliza smiles, "We so have to go see your family!"

"My family? I was raised as a temple acolyte for years... My family died long ago." Lin replied - trying to finish the circle in futility; Undakai still controlling her will.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:32 pm
Sentama Lin
Undakai
Sentama Lin
HockeyGirl17
Sentama Lin
My Gawd... what's with all the killing... must I take out the holy water and bibles?

Er... nevermind...
Eliza wakes up and flys over to her, "Holly objects, now that's playing durty, maby I should toast you now and save myself the task of doing it later..." Hockey walks over, "Eliza, I can protect myself youi know....I'm a bit more then a vampire."

"I'd like to see you try, vampire." Lin replied - withdrawing a blessed fan and another bottle of holy water.

*phases in and out behind Lin, wrapping his arms around her, exerting his will to force the fan down* Now now, lin, it wouldn't be good if one of my more pure minions and my underling got into a fight...would it.

(( Unda, you're a bit late... I'll adjust ))

"U... Undakai... e... aggh... R... release me!" Lin cried as she struggled to finish the salt circle she was tracing on the ground.
(heh xP I can be a little sluggish on the keyboard at times)  

Undakai
Crew

Matrias Fierno

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:32 pm
Dragorn the warrior
HEY!! What i miss?*reads past pages*holy water? holy objects? innocent souls? so, i actually didn't miss tha much?
Well, since none of us are holy or innocent, it doesn't apply to us.

You missed nothing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:34 pm
Sentama Lin
HockeyGirl17
Sentama Lin
HockeyGirl17
Sentama Lin

Standing thier nothing happens, Hockey smiles, "I'm a vampire geneticly, I don't react to holy odjects.....the other haft of me is witch......one durty gene pool but it's family."

"Well then... I have no use for this stuff." Lin replied as she threw the bottle of holy water over her shoulder. She sighs, readies one of her fans, and brings out a sack of sea salt.

"You're familiar with the banishing ritual, correct?" Lin asked as she began to slowly create a circle of salt around the room.
"Nope, sorry, my family is a bunch of native american witches.....most of our spells include dead animals and full moons....." Eliza smiles, "We so have to go see your family!"

"My family? I was raised as a temple acolyte for years... My family died long ago." Lin replied - trying to finish the circle in futility; Undakai still controlling her will.
Hockey looked over to Undakai, "Well I guess I won't get into any more fights....I would rather not have you after me......My Lord." Eliza turs to him, "Nice controle..."  

HockeyGirl17

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:35 pm
HockeyGirl17
Sentama Lin
HockeyGirl17
Sentama Lin

Hockey looked over to Undakai, "Well I guess I won't get into any more fights....I would rather not have you after me......My Lord." Eliza turs to him, "Nice controle..."

"Damn..." Lin muttered as Undakai (( Hopefully )) released his control.

"As long as I you control me... I can't do my job..."

(( When did I work for Undakai? I totally forgot sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:36 pm
Matrias Fierno
Dragorn the warrior
Well, since none of us are holy or innocent, it doesn't apply to us.

You missed nothing.
true.  

Dragorn the warrior

Undakai
Crew

Sentama Lin
HockeyGirl17
Sentama Lin
HockeyGirl17
Sentama Lin

*wags his tail a little bit, creating enough wind to disperse the salt all over the room, destroying the circle of salt and releasing Jiro*

Now, play nice...if you want blood, there is plenty of it outside the room...and if you want to eradicate evil and destroy demons...well...there are plenty of those outside as well.  
Heh heh! mrgreen Unda's army is massing.........  

Slim95
Crew

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:38 pm
"Fine... I won't kill her... M...M... M... My Lord..." Lin replied half-heartedly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:39 pm
Sentama Lin
HockeyGirl17
Sentama Lin
HockeyGirl17
Sentama Lin

"Damn..." Lin muttered as Undakai (( Hopefully )) released his control.

"As long as I you control me... I can't do my job..."

(( When did I work for Undakai? I totally forgot sweatdrop ))
((I ate almost all the ATGers souls way back when I came to the guild...except Sanzo and Indigo (who at the time wasn't indigo)...not sure, I may have also spared Slim...but she seems to want to work for me anyway...))  

Undakai
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:39 pm
Yes my soul is safe!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:40 pm
Laughting at the hole thing Hockey noddes, "As you wish My Lord." and bows in his direction.  

HockeyGirl17

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:40 pm
Indeed! *thinks hard* I think my soul is still here, but I work willingly, so all is well.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games