Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:41 pm
I bored!!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:42 pm
So I see whee .  

Slim95
Crew

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:42 pm
I still don't understand how a simple temple acolyte fits into this damn picture... Lin replied and grabs a glass of ale from behind the counter.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:44 pm
Kire Kaysan
I bored!!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hockey looks over at the piture, "Hey I watched that last night......I love James Bond movies.....what do you think of the next one comming out??? and the new Bond???  

HockeyGirl17

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Outside
Inside  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:45 pm
Sentama Lin
I still don't understand how a simple temple acolyte fits into this damn picture... Lin replied and grabs a glass of ale from behind the counter.

I'm not quite sure where I fit in either.....*scratches head*......I believe I am a simple human, with the exception of my ability to turn into the wolf.....Pretty much the only thing I have going for me is the ability to create minions to do my bidding and force them into these situations...*pulls out photo of Cael, Avi, and Prescott drowning in Blops*  

Slim95
Crew

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:46 pm
Kire Kaysan
Outside
Inside

Aaaw I love Oblivion! My house owns.... ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:49 pm
Slim95
Sentama Lin

I'm not quite sure where I fit in either.....*scratches head*......I believe I am a simple human, with the exception of my ability to turn into the wolf.....Pretty much the only thing I have going for me is the ability to create minions to do my bidding and force them into these situations...*pulls out photo of Cael, Avi, and Prescott drowning in Blops*

"Well, in any case I guess I'm stuck following my lord until he's done with me." Lin replied somewhat-mockingly and pointing discreetly at Undakai.  

Sentama Lin

HermieKrab

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:51 pm
*awakes from the dead* Hi everyone! I died momentarilly  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:51 pm
Oh, it's not as bad as you'd think! We get health benefits since he controls a number of doctors whee .  

Slim95
Crew

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:53 pm
Lin smirks and finishes her ale as she glances at Slim.

"Hmph... my job was supposed to be protecting souls from people like him..." She muttered to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:53 pm
"Hey, no one told me about the heath benifits!!!!!!!!!" Hockey goes and find her Lord and give him a big pice of her mind, Eliza in tow.  

HockeyGirl17

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:55 pm
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:55 pm
Sentama Lin

"Hmph... my job was supposed to be protecting souls from people like him..." She muttered to herself.

Oh please......that protecter thing is so yesterday *sighes*. Everything is about anti-heros and villains these days...Why do you think I made them? *points over her shoulder at Cael and Prescott*

Cael: Yo! *waves*
Prescott: stare  

Slim95
Crew

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:57 pm
Slim95
Sentama Lin

Oh please......that protecter thing is so yesterday *sighes*. Everything is about anti-heros and villains these days...Why do you think I made them? *points over her shoulder at Cael and Prescott*

Cael: Yo! *waves*
Prescott: stare

"Hmph, then call me old-fashioned then." Lin replied.

"Y'know, if Undakai couldn't control me, you villans would be smitten by my skills..."

(( Man, I'm still confused so this is all improv... sweatdrop ))  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games