Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:19 pm

Byea shaz! sad
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:25 pm

Back again. xD

I've got some time to spare while everything gets heated up.

I'm makin' Pasta with Asparagus and Feta (a favorite of mine). Later, I'll let ya'll in on my signature dish.

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:26 pm

Heya Shaz!! blaugh AGAIN! I love cooking.. but I'm not much of an original chef.. I can only do the traditional things
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:30 pm

Kinta_Wolfe
Heya Shaz!! blaugh AGAIN! I love cooking.. but I'm not much of an original chef.. I can only do the traditional things

Original cooking isn't that hard. Just take a traditional dish and ask yourself 'what flavour would go well with this?'

Take my sig dish. Tortellini in mushroom sauce. Fairly basic, but I added various spices and some peppers to make it spicy and flavourful.

Everything is ready on my end, so I've got to go again (for real this time, I swear! O_O ).

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:32 pm

Shazbot_the_Pirate
Kinta_Wolfe

Original cooking isn't that hard. Just take a traditional dish and ask yourself 'what flavour would go well with this?'

Take my sig dish. Tortellini in mushroom sauce. Fairly basic, but I added various spices and some peppers to make it spicy and flavourful.

Everything is ready on my end, so I've got to go again (for real this time, I swear! O_O ).
Come back later! And i'm going to have to try this... 'original cooking' that you've mentioned.. it sounds rather interesting.. And fun/delicious 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:38 pm

4laugh I go in search for a kitten tomorrow!

Goddess Ace
Crew

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:39 pm

gonk Lucky! I don't get any pets! crying
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:41 pm

Kinta_Wolfe

wink I can be your virtual pet.

Goddess Ace
Crew

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:42 pm

Goddess Ace
Kinta_Wolfe

*sits you on his lap and pets you* Yay! surprised
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:49 pm

KINTA! CALM DOWN! you're posting like a retard on crack! the chat here is going so fast by the time i've replied in 3 threads you've already replied back in 4!!! x.x

Manji-luo

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:51 pm

Manji-luo
KINTA! CALM DOWN! you're posting like a retard on crack! the chat here is going so fast by the time i've replied in 3 threads you've already replied back in 4!!! x.x
omfg, you made me crack up IRL rofl Tis true.. I am on crack.. but slow down? Nah.. domokun
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:54 pm

Hmm can I get some of this? ninja

RaidenKazama

Manji-luo

Kinta_Wolfe
Manji-luo
omfg, you made me crack up IRL rofl Tis true.. I am on crack.. but slow down? Nah.. domokun
u.u;;;;;;;;

*tosses you some and goes back to whoreing the guild* domokun

Kinta the Skank

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:56 pm

Kinta_Wolfe
Goddess Ace
Kinta_Wolfe

*sits you on his lap and pets you* Yay! surprised

whee -Purrs-
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games