Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:24 pm
Fishies1236
Hey ya'll!! My name is Allie

OH SHI-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:07 pm
Isel
Fishies1236
Hey ya'll!! My name is Allie

OH SHI-

What you say!?  

K0m0d0

EgisShield

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:50 pm
Hi, my name's James but I always have gone by EgisShield since the early days of AOL. I'm originally from Sacramento, CA, but I'm living in Bend, OR going to Central Oregon Community College atm. I'm getting into this to simultaneously feed my habit of wanting to accumulate mass amounts of worthless virtual currency and also get back in the habit of writing. It just so happens I get gold for journals and posts, so everyone's happy. Of course by "everyone" in this situation I mean "me." I'm really excited to get going in this group, and look forward to getting to know each of you by name... If you're still reading, you may have recognized my sarcasm with the last remark. I certainly hope the members of this guild read and follow instructions better than the average gaian, since I haven't had much luck with people following the actual theme of the topics I've started so far. If you've made it this far into my undifferentiated block of text, congratulations! I want to be your friend. Please send me a PM and for the paltry sum of one thousand gold, I'll add you to my friend's list. This isn't my actual gaian "friends list" either, it's actually a list my friend Josh has written on an old tattered 3 by 5 index card. However the card comes with the promise that whoever's name should be found therein would be spared at the last day* so it's a pretty good deal. It's getting kinda late, so I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to rake in my millions. Well, I'll catch you on the flipside.

Love,

Egis

PS wasn't Southpark great tonight? New episode, and it was all about my previous favorite time waster, World of Warcraft! I can't wait to watch it again on youtube...

*by Josh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:14 am

Arcanas

Hunter

thinkinghurts42

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:14 am
Arcanas

good thing i was just in the forum and not actually new... i could have been glomped  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:48 am
Name: BluestarzSugar, Call me Blue. ^_^
Interests: Anime, fantasy, novels, well, just about anything
Fav. Music/Band: It varies on how I feel, but I'm really into Robbie Williams, Millenium right now

[damaged roses]

HeavyD6

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:56 pm
Hey Im Sean and I live in the state of califronia  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:28 pm
Yeah new here, don't really know what I'm doing but I guess you can talk to me about whatever, I really don't care what the topic is about. So PM if you want. The name's Graceski by the way.  

Graceski

thisshitisoldandgottago

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:38 pm
Right, uh, about my inactivity in this guild for a long time... D:

Well, I'm back. xD;;;  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:00 pm
Welcome back then.  

raytray

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:03 pm
BluestarzSugar
Name: BluestarzSugar, Call me Blue. ^_^
Interests: Anime, fantasy, novels, well, just about anything
Fav. Music/Band: It varies on how I feel, but I'm really into Robbie Williams, Millenium right now
lol....no..a friend I went to college with..we call him blue...his real name, Asurbanipal..kind like Azul, or Azure yeah? so yeah..we call him blue...I shall call you sugar ^_^

oh yeah...and  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:02 pm
-rips other person's form thingum-

Name: Rory, but I respond to Trap/Trappe or Babycakes ^^
Interests: RPG's, Poetry, Mixing/mastering music in Fruityloops, Image editing
Fav. Music/Band: Dance Club Massacre, Alexisonfire, Elysia, and Saosin!

And with that, the ice, she is broken! domokun  

Trappestine

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:03 pm
I am empress dee. I love anime and dreams. I have a gaian bf named kumra. I am 27. I am questing for Myrthil Armor. I have my avi in the arena so if you want vote on how you think my avi looks. I have many multimedia on my profile, which most match the title of each vid. the amount of vids i have on my profile is equivalent for a good demo mix tape...6 on each side sort of. And well...I have many inns that I run. PM me if you want to know more about them. I guess thats it about me, I hope you like me.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:24 pm
Uhh hello there.

3nodding  

M..o..u..s..e

Gahs

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:53 pm
Hi im gahs u will fear me  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games