Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:43 pm
"Here's hoping we can forget this ever happened." Van said as he gave Mala a small good night kiss on the cheek before closing his eyes to go to sleep, his childish form unable to stay awake any longer.

((Still no sign of 'nator posting in the other rp, so your turn to poke/PM him. XD ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:51 pm
{It'll have to wait until I can get back on the computer, then, since PM's are still pretty difficult to handle on this.}

Mala fell asleep soon afterwards, just cuddled up there against Van.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:57 pm
((Ah, that's right. Sorry. sweatdrop *pokes Anime's parental unit to get his butt in gear and fix the computer* >_>))

Van groggily awoke the next morning to find two things. The first was that they were thankfully adults again, and the second was that his neck was still cold. Reaching back to try and warm it up through friction, he found his lushious locks were gone and now had the same short hair that every other male NPC seemed to have.

((I don't know why I did this, so don't ask. XD ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:09 pm
{I've been dropping a few not-so-subtle hints with mom, but that doesn't seem to be helping any. I would bug my dad, but he's less susceptible to hints and is more likely not to do it if I ask. >.<}

Mala's hair, oddly enough, was just as it was before she ate the magical food. It wasn't long before she awoke and saw the state of Van's hair. She blinked a couple times, trying to wake herself up and see if this was real. She even reached over to feel for herself. Once she confirmed it was she asked, "Did you, in some bout of insanity, cut your gorgeous hair? Or do I have even more incentive now to never venture near a kitchen again?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:13 pm
((Try telling him your favorite rp buddy demands it. XDD))

"Maybe it just rest me to the male norm or something..." Van groaned in misery before quickly feeling himself down, making sure the rest of him was still the hung-like-a-horse, Adonis-like god that he was. "Maybe you're right about the staying out of the kitchen thing...."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:24 pm
"Van, honey? Nothing happened aside from your hair, right?" Mala asked worriedly, starting to feel that I'm-responsible-for-all-this sort of guilt. "Right?"

{XD Lol, my dad could care less about my RP buddies so long as they aren't creepy *****>  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:30 pm
"Just the hair, it'll grow back in a few years..." Van said with a sigh. "If it wasn't, I'd be a lot more depressed right now." It took him years to achieve that pretty boy style! And now they were gone...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:37 pm
"There are magical brushes for that." Mala assured Van with a soft smile. "If you give me a couple days of dancing, I can earn more than enough to buy you one. Or if you are feeling really, real impatient - I know where a few are at and you can sneak by and...you know..."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:42 pm
"It has been a while since a last used my skills." Van said with a chuckle. "But I dunno, these things aren't so potent I'll wind up like freaking Rapunzel, will I?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:46 pm
"No, not unless you use it for that long. It'll keep growing so long as you are still running it through your hair. The moment you take it out is the moment your hair stops rapidly growing." Mala replied. The observant might note that she seemed to know an awful lot about them. Perhaps she'd owned one at one point in time?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:50 pm
"You sound quite knowledgable about these brushes. Couldn't decide on a hairstyle at some point?" Van joked as he ran his fingers through her hair.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:53 pm
"About a week before our wedding I 'obtained' one. I wanted to be the loveliest bride I could be, so I used that to make my hair longer.." Mala admitted after a couple moments of silence, twiddling her fingers and looking downward now.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:59 pm
Van smiled. "You really didn't have to do that. You're perfect just the way you are, even if you can't cook. You were then, just like you are now." he said giving her a kiss on the top of the head.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:32 pm
Mala smiled broadly, going on to hug Van after hearing what he said. "You're so sweet, you know that?" she asked with a look of stupid joy about her.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:38 pm
"It's all thanks to you. I'd still be a jerkass god instead of a loving family man if I hadn't met you." Van said with a smile as he hugged her back before giving her a nice, long kiss.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games