Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:26 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Second Year♖
User Image
▬▬"I feel the same way about makeup as I do food."▬▬

When Brook heard Aidene call her name she grinned and turned toward her friends. "Hello lovelies!" She hugged both of them then jumped back, running her hand through her hair."I found daddy's hair cutting scissors, he left them out after trimming Dom's and Dee's hair. Then of course I saw that Witch Weekly and knew what I had to do. So I locked the door, and told mom I was taking a shower and doing makeup, you get how long that would take me with long hair? So I cut off my hair." She took a deep breath and continued on, this story was much longer than she had planned. But the girls had asked, so Brook must tell! "AND THEN I found a box of hair dye in the cabinet, so I put it on and waited, then jumped in the shower. Came out, looked in the mirror AND HERE WE ARE. I did my makeup then went out, and Chadwick the little t**t saw me and told mom before I could get a hat on. She chewed me out for half an hour, then proceeded to straighten it out so it didn't" Brook held her hands up in air quotes, "Look like a lawnmower destroyed my hair.

When Rhea said she wished her mom would let her dye her hair Brook grinned, "I think I'm practically an expert now at dying hair. We could do it at Hogwarts if we ordered the supplies. I bet Lizzie could help, she's probably good at doing this and would be great supervision." Brook then looked at Aidene and held out her hand, "Did you mention food? I'm starved.

▬▬"I want everything."▬▬

Where & Who: Train Station,with Rhea and Aidene
Thinking about: FRIENDS
Brook Description: 4'8" tall with blond hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: Yellow sweater with black skirt

trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:56 pm
User Image
User Image
Regrets collect like old friends
Here to relive your darkest moments
I can see no way, I can see no way
And all of the ghouls come out to play
And every demon wants his pound of flesh
But I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues strong
It's always darkest before the dawn

User Image
Pureblood | Gryffindor | Fourth Year | Fourteen Years Old | Art Club | Music Club
September 2046 Platform 9 3/4 With: Rickie
Wearing:Ripped Black Top, Green Shorts, Combat Boots, and a Much-Too-Large Jacket Status: Piggyback rides!

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Elizabeth was relieved to go back to classes, really, given that she had just about had it with her grandmother this past week. Her father had left around this time all those years ago, and the week prior to Hogwarts always seemed to be the worst time to bring up the subject with Gram, who was convinced he was dead. Except he wasn’t! Lizzie was sure of it, and she intended to break the case—somehow. She still hadn’t exactly come up with any solid leads and was simply working off a hunch, but she had the feeling she was on to something regardless the more she pried.

Evie seemed to be upset with her. She had helped Lizzie with loading her trunk and Binx onto the train, gave her a kiss atop the head, and merely requested she write a nice letter once she was settled back in before leaving her on her own. Lizzie was fourteen, she was a big girl that could get on the train by herself now, but that didn’t mean the brief sendoff didn’t sting just a little bit. She certainly would write that letter as soon as she could. In the meantime, she had friends to find.

It didn’t take long for her to catch sight of a familiar face. Clearly Rickie hadn’t noticed her yet, given she had yet to hear a single stupid nickname, so Elizabeth opted for the sneak attack. Finally, a chance for revenge after all the scares he’s given her over the years! Quietly as her boots allowed her, she snuck behind the boy and waited for just the right moment to pounce onto his back. Her arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders and knees hooked to his hips in koala-like fashion.

“Rickie!! How’s my favorite wee buttercup today? Did'ya miss me?” Sure, it had only been a couple weeks since she last broke into his room to draw on his sleeping face while she slept over at Rhea’s, but that was certainly enough time to miss someone, right?

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

And I've been a fool and I've been blind
I can never leave the past behind
I'm always dragging that horse around
Our love is pastured such a mournful sound
Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground
So I like to keep my issues strong
But it's always darkest before the dawn

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:01 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Fourth YearUser Image

▬▬ "In learning you will teach,"▬▬

Aldrick felt someone pounce him, and then latch on to him, then he heard the yeti's voice. Brook had told him to stop calling Elizabeth any terrible nickname, he was going ot make an effort, but it was hard to concentrate on that when he could make such a great pun if he called her Yeti... He turned his head and grinned, "Heya Liz, nice of you to drop in." He shifted and wrapped his arms around her legs, he didn't want her to fall onto the ground and hurt herself. "You know, I did miss you. I never got a chance to thank you for drawing on my face. It was a masterpiece. It was unfortunate that when Brook tried to take a picture, the camera broke." He was joking for Lizzie's benefit, the camera hadn't broke, and there was a nice picture of Aldrick on the fridge now with his face painted. "And I'm doing great Betsy, how are you? Did you survive the summer?"

▬▬ "and in teaching you will learn." ▬▬

Where: Train STation
With Whom: Lizzie
Thinking about: Guess I'm the owner of a Yeti backpack
Aldrick Description: 5'5" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: Jeans and a t shirt

trickblues

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:52 pm
User Image
User Image
Regrets collect like old friends
Here to relive your darkest moments
And all of the ghouls come out to play
And every demon wants his pound of flesh
But I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues strong
It's always darkest before the dawn

User Image
Pureblood | Gryffindor | Fourth Year | Fourteen Years Old | Art Club | Music Club
September 2046 Platform 9 3/4 With: Rickie
Wearing:Ripped Black Top, Green Shorts, Combat Boots, and a Much-Too-Large Jacket Status: Piggyback rides!

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Lizzie was pleased as a peach. Not only did Rickie not call her a Yeti, he was even letting her have a free ride. Score! She laughed at the mention of her masterpiece and rested her chin on his shoulder, making herself comfortable in her new occupation of backpack. “Aww, what o’ shame! I wish I had thought to take a photo myself. Alas, art is ever fleetin’.”

“Ugh, just barely,” Elizabeth huffed, kicking her legs out in annoyance when he asked. “Gram an’ I’ve been buttin’ heads all week. I’m so ready t’just get back to Gryffindor, y’know? Art Club, Auggie whinin’ at me t’study, hidin’ out so I don’t have t’ tudy… My saxophone’s getting’ t’be pretty on point. Wannae hear later?”

Strangely, it had taken her until after her small rant to register that he had called her Betsy and not some variation of a beast or firecracker. She furrowed her brow, clearly confused. “Hey… What’s this, then? No Yeti? No Raggedy Ann? Who're you, an' where's my Rickie?" She reached up to pinch one of his cheeks and gave a light tug, as if that would somehow get her an answer. "Yer not really that mad about the drawin’, are ya?" It always unsettled her when Rickie didn’t call her some sort of name. Sure, he called her Betsy, but that was more Auggie’s kind of thing.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

And I've been a fool and I've been blind
I can never leave the past behind
I'm always dragging that horse around
Our love is pastured such a mournful sound
Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground
So I like to keep my issues strong
But it's always darkest before the dawn

Trickblues

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:09 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingle
Art Club Captain

As Katya was looking around, she heard a familiar calling out to her. Turning around, the Russian girl let out a joyous squeal, and rushed to give her best friend a big hug. She'd missed seeing Mary so much it pained her to think about them being separated, but now she was here, so she knew everything was right with her world. "Mary!" she cried aloud. "Oh, I'm so glad to see you again. So what did you do over the summer? Please tell me every little detail. Did you meet any cute American guys?" Her questions came tumbling out in an excited torrent

OOC:
mc2

Taken by Cian Quinlan

User Image
                  "Black clouds are behind me, I now can see ahead
                  Often I wonder why I try hoping for an end
                  Sorrow weighs my shoulders down
                  And trouble haunts my mind
                  But I know the present will not last
                  And tomorrow will be kinder

Tomorrow will be kinder
                  It's true, I've seen it before
                  A brighter day is coming my way"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:26 am
User Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass was doing his best to peer through the crowd what he was approched by another boy. He introduced himself as Yukon Knolle(like a potato!). "I'm Jasper Blackmoor but you call me Jass! I'm a first year too!" Jass said clearly excited to be here. Who wouldn't! They were going to a magic school! "Did you want to ride the train with me? We can get a good spot! I wonder if it flies!" He got a bit distracted at the idea of a flying train. Oh maybe they would have candy! Mabye other treats!

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

Stefan Lee Salvatore

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:46 am
User Image
                      They say no way, oh, I say I'll rule the world
                      Ain't afraid of the walls, I'm a break 'em down
                      They stay the same, oh, I'm feelin' high as a bird
                      Ain't afraid of the ground, I'm a stay up

There was plenty of times parents got tested on how much they love their kids. This was that time for Emeric. Eion was still adamant about not going. Emeric understood why but knew Eion needed to do this. As not fun as it was Eion needed to break out of his shell a bit. Emeric was on child duty while Seweryna had the trolley. Eion in protest had a quiet rebellion of trying to be dead weight. Emeric had no shame so to get Eion. Onto the platform he carried him there. He put Eion back down once they were not in danger of being hit by the next trolley. If Eion did try to bolt for the entrance again he would find himself caught by the back of his shirt. Getting to Eion's height he knew the boy needed words. "Hey I understand this is all scary but you gotta give it a chance. You can always write home and you be home for holidays." Emeric said sympathetically and with a bit of fatherly authority. He had hoped Ferdie could make it but the boy was pulling overtime since London's creature incident. Heck he had a mountain of paperwork as he had to make sure all the security measures keeping Quidditch away from muggle eyes was up to snuff.

I chased illusion
                                                                              Then I watched it fade to black
                                                                              Throwing me off track
                                                                              Found revolution
                                                                              Found it in a simple fact
                                                                              I ain't coming back

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:05 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Stupid Dumb Platform
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Eme and Sena
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sending Away?
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I knew they'd give up on me....

Eion was having a terrible morning. He'd gotten woken up extra early, then shuffled into the car. He realized too late that Sena and Eme had packed up a trunk for him and loaded it into the boot. That prompted a meltdown from the boy, begging and pleading for them to turn around. When that didn't work, he withdrew and became sullen and moody, which was really nothing new. As they pulled into the parking lot in front of King's Cross, Eion concocted a last ditch plan. As they went to unload, Eion crossed his arms around his seatbelt, curling his legs up so he didn't even have to get out of the car.

Unfortunately for the eleven year old, Eme was well versed in child tantrums. Despite Eion's struggling, he was lifted out of his seat and flopped over the man's shoulder. There was quite a bit of squirming, but as soon as he realized that would draw attention fast, he decided to go limp and hope maybe someone thought Eme was carrying a dead guy. Unfortunately, that didn't work either. Dang it. Stupid muggles not noticing anything! He felt the rush of magic, then looked up to see the crowded platform. It was this busy here, how crowded was it going to be in a school with all these people?! Before he could flee, Eme crouched down a bit, then spoke to him about giving chances and coming home for the holidays. "Eme, please don't. Please, Eme! You promised! You said you weren't never gonna send me away 'cause that's.... that's what happened last time and you can't, please, Eme! I don't know anybody and I just can't go!" His voice had turned into a desperate whisper as he spoke, the boy grabbing hold of the man's shoulder with a shaky hand. His good eye filled with tears, one of which rolled down his cheek as his lip trembled. He didn't want to cry in front of a bunch of strangers! They'd probably call him a baby and torment him harder...

kungfudemoness

Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴀ ᴘʜʀᴀsᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴜɢ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴀsᴛ ᴏʀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋʟᴀsʜ ᴏꜰ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ's ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
          Oʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛ sᴘᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ!
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴅᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ 'ɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴋɪɴ
          Kᴇᴘᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ sᴜɴʟɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴡɪɴs
          Bᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴀʏ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <7th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2045-2046
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                              Mary hugged the Russian girl tightly in return so happy to see her generally bubbly friend. Quinn had said before that he sometimes couldn't keep up with the two girls, good thing he was off doing whatever he did when he wasn't accompanied with someone. Sulk. Most likely sulk and brood.

"Ah, alas, summer was mostly boring for me. Lots of studying for the NEWTs. And looking up career options. I'm a little freaked out I'm not 100 percent sure what to do with myself next year after graduation. And if I'm like that I have to do well on all my NEWTs, right? Just in case," Mary admitted before adding with a long sigh, "And no cute American guys for me. Or any to be honest. I think I just repulse them. I mean Quinn and I would attend the local muggle highschool's football-um American football I mean-practices. Ooh, they are so scrumptious in their uniforms. I think I have a thing for jocks. So, eye candy that gets no where." She rolled her eyes with another long sigh. Actually she was surprised Quinn willingly went with her to cheer on the local team with her. She didn't think sports, especially muggle sports, was his thing.

Smiling Mary concluded with, "Anyways, Quinn and I spent most of the summer with our Grandmama in the States, a couple days with Dad, and the last two weeks with our Aunt Sophie in Hogsmeade. It was a good summer except for Quincey being a bit of a moody jerk lately. He's off sulking as far as I know." She rolled her eyes before adding, "So, enough about him, how was your summer? Did you visit your family in Russia? Anything exciting for you? What about your beau Cian, did you get to see him? I bet you two write the sweetest love letters when you can't see each other."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                              My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                              You need to forge your own path
                                              And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                              {OoC: }
                                              Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:41 am
⁂ Margaux Héloïse Lévesque ⁂
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxx
Time: 2045-2046
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Margaux arrived on the platform with both her parents. Her mother was dressed impeccably in dark green, almost black, dress that hugged her thin curves and exposed her shoulders with a flutter sleeve. She was decked with simple but expensive and carefully designed jewels. A pendant in green was the centerpiece of her outfit. Her father was thin as well, dressed in a fitted suit with a complex watch on his wrist and ivory cuff links. Margaux, of course, was dressed as well as her parents in a mid calf lace dress that was in the same shade of emerald as her mother's.

Margaux's dark brow eyes scanned the crowd and she was not particularly impressed though she spotted Canaan. She considered approaching him but was nervous spotting his lovable dog. Who knew if the dog had been running outside recently and that meant dirt and... the thought made her shudder. Her father leaned down and kissed her on the forehead and advised her in French to continue to work hard on her studies, including her electives, and try to work with the Herbology professor in order to improve her failing grade as it was a bit embarrassing.

Margaux nodded and said a bit sulky in French that it wasn't her fault that he expected them to dig around in dirt all the time. It would ruin her nails! And if she wore gloves the dirt could still get in her glove. She also added she asked for work to do in the dorm or at the library but he still insisted on the "practical" which was ridiculous. Margaux did add she was studying the textbook at the very least.

Her father sighed and encouraged her to try her best and then added he was proud of her. Her mother then carefully hugged her and both her parents said "Adieu" and apparated away.

Margaux sighed as she surveyed the crowd acknowledging to herself that sometimes it was lonely having standards. Of course she could find someone to spend time with but muggle-born or halfblood trash? Or some poor kid? No thank you. She would take loneliness with stride over that.
                                                User Image
                                                ----------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Ratty? My, how original, never heard that before
                                                Well, then, if you're so sure of what you want
                                                It'd better be

Slytherin!
                                                {OoC: Open for Interaction}
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:16 am
User Image
                      They say no way, oh, I say I'll rule the world
                      Ain't afraid of the walls, I'm a break 'em down
                      They stay the same, oh, I'm feelin' high as a bird
                      Ain't afraid of the ground, I'm a stay up

Eme felt for eion he truly did, he just knew he and Sewernya had nowhere near the expertise to teach at home. “Your not getting kicked out, we’re still your parents and we love you. We want to make sure you get the best and Hogwarts can teach so much more than we can. You always have a home with us but it time for you to have an adventure. We will only be a letter away. Kruger will probably like the exercise. Of you find anyone like them 'dumb fries' you let me know. Might get to unleash your mom on them." The last part was intended to be more light hearted and to get the boy to smile.

I chased illusion
                                                                              Then I watched it fade to black
                                                                              Throwing me off track
                                                                              Found revolution
                                                                              Found it in a simple fact
                                                                              I ain't coming back

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:09 am

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:34 am
User Image
                                                He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
                                                To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
                                                What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
                                                He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
                                                He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now
                                                The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Rune rolled his eyes as As talked about keeping Nasim. Well, his brother was certainly attracting the type that Rune knew he was going to. "You are just impossible," he told his twin, and then looked toward a giggling Nasim. "And you are just encouraging him! Ugh, now I'm going to have to deal with him being like this the whole train ride." The corner of his mouth twitched upward however, trying and failing to hide the amusement he was getting from the exchange.

Of course, that didn't mean that someone wasn't going to come over and interact. Rune frowned as two kids came over, trying to pinpoint why they looked familiar when the girl mentioned her name. Recognition flooded his face and he shrugged ruefully at her while As turned his attention toward the two. "Oh hey, I didn't realize we'd be in the same year. And you're not interrupting anything. We're just talking about the fact that Rune's not letting me take Nasim here home with us." As grinned and clutched at his heart, acting wounded.

Rune shoved at As's shoulder. "That's because you're making it out to sound like you're kidnapping her. I'm pretty sure that Bestefar would have your hide if you were really serious."

"I'd be more afraid of Mum," As quipped, shoving his shoulder right back at Rune. "She's got the whole 'staring into your soul' look down pat, and I'm pretty sure she's been reading my mind on occasion."

Rune sighed. "You can't read minds, you can only look into them. At least, that's how Mum described it." He sighed again, shaking his head before he looked up when the last call sounded.
                                                "And that's the conductor. We need to get on the train, and get our trunks on. Dad couldn't make it since he's working at the office today, so we're on our own there."

════════════════════════

Thinking: So that's the train. Mum and Dad never took us when Bethany boarded it...
                                                OOC: Open for Interaction!

-◎-

You better lose yourself in the music
                                                The moment, you own it, you better never let it go
                                                You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
                                                This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

Yukina101

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jessica Cara Avery
Third Year Ravenclaw
Thirteen Year Old - Pureblood
Younger Sister

Jessica arrived at the station with her brother who quickly raced off to wherever. Dropping her trolley off for boarding she said farewell to Athena. She was useful and Chris was always stealing her to write their aunt Mira. Not overly surprising given their closeness. Hearing the call for final boarding Jessica looked around for Benjamin. He was late. Probably his brother’s doing. He hopefully would make it onto the train before it left.

Boarding the train, it was another year for her. Jessica was heading into third year. The year for electives which would either go well or not so well. Jess figured it would do well. She’d planning on writing her parents when she got the chance. Part of her prayed she was like her father. Healing was a good job route. Though it was still to soon to say what she’d end up shooting for. She could even be a cursebreaker if her grades allowed for it. At least she was prepared, her father could be pleased with that.

(Boarding the Train)

Company : Herself

OOC : - - -

Your father's child, indeed, my dear girl
                                                      Yes, I see a thirst for knowledge
                                                      And a quick and creative mind, as well
                                                      Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:57 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Fourth YearUser Image

▬▬ "In learning you will teach,"▬▬

Aldrick chuckled and made a note to get a copy of the picture for Lizzie, maybe she did actually want one? "Sure Liz, I'll listen to your saxophone later, you going to play something nice? or is it going to sound like a dying duck?" He had been trying ot be nice, but she made the comment about thinking he was mad at her, and surely he couldn't let her thing that. Maybe her nicknames were pleasant to her? He heard the train whistle and held her tighter, "I'm not mad about the drawing, silly girl. Come on Yeti, let's get on the train!" He took off as fast as he could run, hoping to bring Lizzie some glee in her life, while also hoping she would get off when they got on the train, although if she didn't and stayed on his back the entire time that would be an uncomfortable, but entertaining ride, she'd be stuck.

▬▬ "and in teaching you will learn." ▬▬

Where: Train STation
With Whom: Lizzie
Thinking about: Me and my Yeti backpack are getting on the train
Aldrick Description: 5'5" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: Jeans and a t shirt

trickblues

Quote:

[  
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games