Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:16 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll got up the nerve to try walking again he got of the bench adn took it step by step the pain was terrible but he just dealt with him half of his cut opened back up and bled all over his foot but he kept on walking till the pain went away he fell back down onto the groun "oww...." he the sat up and just sat there
Sees bixyll and puts naota down next to him."watch him for me ok."Berry runs after haseo.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:19 pm
Xeggr just stood there watching her run. "Heh..." *snap* He disappeared again but the darkness was still there. It was in a ball form and it was flaming. (kinda like what Xemnas does in the fist battle with him in KH2) It flew off in a massave spead and came by Berry. He appeared as himself again and ran by her side. "What's going on?"  

FallenLight262

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:25 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll got up the nerve to try walking again he got of the bench adn took it step by step the pain was terrible but he just dealt with him half of his cut opened back up and bled all over his foot but he kept on walking till the pain went away he fell back down onto the groun "oww...." he the sat up and just sat there
Sees bixyll and puts naota down next to him."watch him for me ok."Berry runs after haseo.
"............
? Naota , youre alive?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:26 pm
FallenLight262
Xeggr just stood there watching her run. "Heh..." *snap* He disappeared again but the darkness was still there. It was in a ball form and it was flaming. (kinda like what Xemnas does in the fist battle with him in KH2) It flew off in a massave spead and came by Berry. He appeared as himself again and ran by her side. "What's going on?"
"chasing one of the new kids, something wrong?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:29 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"Pretty much everything. I feel really depressed and I feel like giving up. I really just feel......lonely. But, like anyone cares about me anyways. Xeggr dashed quicker to get closer to Haseo.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:33 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"Pretty much everything. I feel really depressed and I feel like giving up. I really just feel......lonely. But, like anyone cares about me anyways. Xeggr dashed quicker to get closer to Haseo.
"i found him and naota knocked out, then he just ran off. i want to make sure everythings ok with him?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:35 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"i found him and naota knocked out, then he just ran off. i want to make sure everythings ok with him?"

"What do you trust? Light or dark?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:39 pm
bixyll waves his hand in forn of naota's face " you alright?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:03 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"What do you trust? Light or dark?"
"huh?"Continues to run.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:17 pm
" heeelllooo? whatever " bixyll got up and walked over to the bench he pulled out some wraps and wrapped them around his legs and arms he took of his shirt and jacket and out wraaps arpound his stomach and chest and around his shoulders he got up and kept walking and embracing the pain  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:07 pm
Recca leaned on the wall and started to cough horribly ((going to bed))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:11 pm
MrAsianK
Recca leaned on the wall and started to cough horribly ((going to bed))
((ok))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:43 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" heeelllooo? whatever " bixyll got up and walked over to the bench he pulled out some wraps and wrapped them around his legs and arms he took of his shirt and jacket and out wraaps arpound his stomach and chest and around his shoulders he got up and kept walking and embracing the pain
((dude iwas logged off and hes in a comma))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:45 am
*follows kite and kite turns corner so haseo turns the corner and kites gone its a dead end* damnet where is he *slams his fist against the wall leaving a hole trhough it*  

hydra4

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games