Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:45 pm
(( Avery's flower could be all sorts of emerald and jade and lime 3nodding ))

Jordan unslipped her blue book from around her waist and settled down to read.

Ali rolled her dog around in the ketchup, and started nibbling around the edges as she reached the stick in the middle.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:24 pm
(lol, way to appease dude.I bought some stuff I wanted! I'm so poor now.)

Whit attempted to jump and grab the wall of his ..well...hole. He managed to grab and slipped off, his landing almost tipping him on his a$$.
He was so glad no one was present to have witnessed it.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:17 pm
Tele took his place below one of the doughnuts, which ended up being just above his nose.

Karley quickly rushed over to take a place next to him. The doughnut hole was just above her forehead. Okay...okay...just remember where it is... Two of the kids there shared a look before putting blindfolds on the both of them. Just remember.....NO! NO! WHERE IS IT!?! She began jumping up and down to try and catch it in her mouth.

Tele poked his blindfold up with his finger and winked at the kids before quickly nipping his doughnut hole off the string. He snuck a look at Karley, who was hopping madly up and down and yelling out things like 'ALMOST GOT IT! I FELT IT THAT TIME!'  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:33 pm
(AWWW KARLEY is awesome ^.^)

Whit put his bandages back on and leant against the wall.
He was not happy with his spot.
It could at least have a chair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery shifted, as sitting on her legs was making them go numb. She wondered where the others had been stashed and was almost more tempted to use her powers than she had been all day so far.
Hopefully they could get out of the maze soon.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:42 pm
(( I think Michi and the Doc need to get their butts around...

I want to get out of the halloween hullabaloo so we can do something before christmas hits... Good idea? ))

Karley grabbed the doughnut in her mouth and pulled it off the string as she landed on the ground. I DID IT! "I did it!" she murfled happily, pulling of the blindfold and looking happily at Tele. Once she had swallowed, she licked her lips and glanced over at his string. Aww, don't tell me he finished first...

Tele raised an eyebrow at the two kids who were helping out, and they raised eyebrows back.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:46 pm
(Wa hahaha poor Karley, Tele's always a step ahead. ^.^)

Marsh made his way to his classroom, or had been as he'd been waylayed by Ms.Powers and sent on a mission for candy.
At this rate practically no one would get to see his costume.
Though Ms. Powers had liked it.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:50 pm
Ali began nibbling on the bread stuck around the corn dog stick, and when she was done she began on her second one. Which she was always trying to convince herself she'd be able to finish.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:55 pm
((lol the sad thing is we're all on usually at different times so it's hard to get through one particular thing quickly sad ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:00 pm
Zaias finished his wings and headed over to his jello and grilled cheese. He should be able to make it. As Ali still had her milk to go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery sat back and flicked her ponytail back over her shoulder. She was tired of waiting. And she was thirsty. She hoped she could get herself out of this with her book if it started to take too long.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:09 pm
(( We need to get moving... like real bad. Sorry to say, but it's pretty close to Jordan busting out of there, then busting everybody else out, too.

ninja ))

Ali chose that moment to take a big glub of milk, pausing as she almost wiped her mouth with her sleeve and took a napkin to rub on her face instead.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:19 pm
(Aw what a good girl ^.^)

Zaias swallowed his grilled cheese with gusto, was glad he'd grabbed it. He had his own milk and jello now. It should work out just fine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery finally got fed up, cracking open her book she flipped to the second half, the part of the book dedicated to the growing part of the art.
Her experiments had been small scale but she should have enough to make the leaves and branches scale back enough to step over them, so she could at least walk along the tops of the maze wall until she got somewhere she could jump down.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:24 pm
(( I feel bad using my go-powers in such a way... but that's the fun of it, right? Besides, our girlies ain't damsels in distress, now are they? ;D ))

Jordan's stomach rumbled and she sat quickly up. She shut the book and slid it back behind her. "The stomach has spoken. Jordan, you must leave the pod." She formed a small shadow-knife and cut through the bottom. She fell through, catching herself in the air. It was only a few seconds before the plants started going berzerk. "Oh crap."  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:24 pm
"Hmm, I've got a red one. Now I'm thinking that the flowers have to do with the Iras and so someone with blue coloured powers would be that flower, and someone with red would be this one" Dr. Sullivan said. "Now which way do we go?" he added as he looked around.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:30 pm
Jordan began dodging vines that were aiming at her. She noticed Maria wasn't being attacked, and assumed it had something to do with leaving the pod. She flew back in, and the vines went back towards the walls. "Well this should be fun. I don't really need a fight to get my appetite up..."  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:30 pm
(Split up? Cover more ground? )

Avery picked a side and squatted down in front of the branches blocking her way. She focused. She tried.
It didn't budge. She knew this cause after about two minutes of intense focus. She peeked.

Growling slightly she stood and planted her hands on her hips.
This sucked.
Whirling she went to go sit back in her spot.
Only to see the branches on the other side had a small 'V' shape now. One she could maybe squeeze through.

Slightly embarrassed but glad no one had been around to see it, Avery went over to try her luck.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games