Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Prince!"Berry was scared and just looked at the cloaked figure.
"Ah. Ah. Ah. Now, now my dear. We wouldn't want you to lose your beloved, now would we?"

*He moved the knife a little closer to the Prince's throat.*
"no..."Berry looked at the Prince.
"Berry....... Do what he says....... I'll be fine......"
"okay....please be careful"
*The cloaked figure takes away the PRince's dagger and sword.*

"Just to reassure you won't try anything stupid."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:06 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Prince!"Berry was scared and just looked at the cloaked figure.
"Ah. Ah. Ah. Now, now my dear. We wouldn't want you to lose your beloved, now would we?"

*He moved the knife a little closer to the Prince's throat.*

Berry watched helpless, and wanted to help out to save him but she couldnt do anything.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:35 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Berry watched helpless, and wanted to help out to save him but she couldnt do anything.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Now Berry, if you would be so kind as to tie his hands and feet for me."

*He hands her some rope.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:52 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Berry goes to the Prince and ties up his legs and arms."come back safely my prince."She backs up from them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Berry goes to the Prince and ties up his legs and arms."come back safely my prince."She backs up from them.
"Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me, I must be leaving now."

*He picks up the Prince's sword and dagger from the ground and places them into a bag. He ties that on his back. He knocks out the Prince with the butt of his sword and slings him over his shoulder. He casually walks over to a rope that was tied to a hook in the ground. He looks at Berry and bows.*

"Princess."

*He grabs the rope, cuts it, and it puls him up into the darkness of the rafters.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:39 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me, I must be leaving now."

*He picks up the Prince's sword and dagger from the ground and places them into a bag. He ties that on his back. He knocks out the Prince with the butt of his sword and slings him over his shoulder. He casually walks over to a rope that was tied to a hook in the ground. He looks at Berry and bows.*

"Princess."

*He grabs the rope, cuts it, and it puls him up into the darkness of the rafters.*
Berry starts to cry."I want my prince back........"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:18 pm
*The Prince awakens, tied up in a dark room, very little light shines in.*

"Wh....... Where am I?"

"Welcome to my humble abode Prince."

"What have you done with Berry?!?!?"

"Relax. I haven't touched her. She's safe back at the palace. You're the one I wanted."

"Fine. I'll give you whatever you want. Name your price."

"Foolish Prince. It's not money I want."

"Then what do you want?"

"Freedom. Justice. I want everyone to be treated equally. Why must we live under such surcumstances? Why must we have a king? It just seems so, one-sided."

"What are you talking about? My father treats everyone as if they were his own family. Even I am just as kind to the people."

"Only since Princess Berry arrived. Before that you were cruel and insensitive. You would only find pleasure in the torture of others."

"I assure you, I've changed. I would never do that to anyone now."

"You say that now. But who's to say you won't change back. And sooner than you might think."

"What are you talking about? I haven't hurt anybody recently."

"I believe Rasberry might beg to differ. I know what you did Prince. You killed her, out of cold blood."

"I did that for Berry's protection."

"Protection? You didn't even tell her what you did. You lied to her and told her it was just a dream."

"I......... I didn't wante her to worry."

"LIES!!! you enjoyed killing Rasberry and you know it."

"I......... I........."

"Yes?"

"I........ Yes!!! I loved it!!! I felt alive again!!! It gave me great pleasure killing her. It was the greatest I'd ever felt in a long time."

*The cloaked figure reaveals his hand, showing a tape recorder.*

"Thank you. I've got all I need."

*He knocks the Prince out again. He goes to the palace again when everyone is asleep. He sets the recorder down on the table next to Berry's bed with a note that says "Listen to me." He goes back to where the Prince is.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:24 pm
Carrot-Copper

"Wh....... Where am I?"

"Relax. I haven't touched her. She's safe back at the palace. You're the one I wanted."

"Then what do you want?"

"Freedom. Justice. I want everyone to be treated equally. Why must we live under such surcumstances? Why must we have a king? It just seems so, one-sided."

"What are you talking about? My father treats everyone as if they were his own family. Even I am just as kind to the people."

"Only since Princess Berry arrived. Before that you were cruel and insensitive. You would only find pleasure in the torture of others."

"You say that now. But who's to say you won't change back. And sooner than you might think."

"I believe Rasberry might beg to differ. I know what you did Prince. You killed her, out of cold blood."

"Protection? You didn't even tell her what you did. You lied to her and told her it was just a dream."

"I......... I........."

"Yes?"

"I........ Yes!!! I loved it!!! I felt alive again!!! It gave me great pleasure killing her. It was the greatest I'd ever felt in a long time."

*He knocks the Prince out again. He goes to the palace again when everyone is asleep. He sets the recorder down on the table next to Berry's bed with a note that says "Listen to me." He goes back to where the Prince is.*
Berry wakes up and see the recorded. "What is that?" She pickes it up. And pushes the play buttom and listens.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Wh....... Where am I?"

"Then what do you want?"

"I......... I........."

"Yes?"

Berry wakes up and see the recorded. "What is that?" She pickes it up. And pushes the play buttom and listens.
((Now you need to post her reaction.))  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:36 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Wh....... Where am I?"

"Then what do you want?"

"I......... I........."

"Yes?"

((okay i just wasnt sure if what u say would be what she was listening to or not.))
Berry falls to the ground and was crying."its cant be.....it has to be a mistake!"She runs out of her room and to the garden. She went to the center of it and started to cry more."i cant beileve it. that cant be him...it just cant be..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Wh....... Where am I?"

"Then what do you want?"

"I......... I........."

"Yes?"

((okay i just wasnt sure if what u say would be what she was listening to or not.))
Berry falls to the ground and was crying."its cant be.....it has to be a mistake!"She runs out of her room and to the garden. She went to the center of it and started to cry more."i cant beileve it. that cant be him...it just cant be..."
*The cloaked figure comes up behind her.*

"I'm afraid it is."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:24 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Wh....... Where am I?"

"Then what do you want?"

"I......... I........."

"Yes?"

"I'm afraid it is."
She turns around at him"Who are you? And am sorry but it just cant be my husband saying that....."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Wh....... Where am I?"

"Then what do you want?"

"I......... I........."

"Yes?"

"I'm afraid it is."
She turns around at him"Who are you? And am sorry but it just cant be my husband saying that....."
"You've forgotten me already? That surprises me. You don't recognize the voice of your beloved's captor?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:39 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"I'm afraid it is."
"You've forgotten me already? That surprises me. You don't recognize the voice of your beloved's captor?"
"you!" she looks at him"that couldnt be him.......he would never do that...."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games