Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:43 pm
Christopher spent his time making up mathmatical and chemical formulas in his head and then seeing if he could logically figure them out to pass the time.

Spencer sang songs that popped into his head that passed the time. He wasn't the greatest singer, but sang them loudly so if anyone was coming, they could hear.

((I made a new RP. Anyone interested?))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:49 pm
(( Ooh, I've been dying all day to make a profile (xP). Where is it? ))

Jordan sighed and took a deep breath. "Here goes somethin'." And she jumped back out, flying away quickly and slicing away the vines. The further away she got, the 'less' angry they seemed to get. If she could find the others, then they could get out of here, and she could get lunch.

(( We'll go with Maria will just magically end up okay ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:57 pm
(( http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20477121 ))

((here))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:59 pm
(( THAT NAME It's like you mashed up a bunch of cliche Ye Olde Rich Guy names into one lovable package ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:08 pm
((lol :3))

((well he will usually just be referred to as Mr. Williamsfield anyway))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:09 pm
(Hahaa I thought the same thing! Dude, that's a lot of reading T.T)

Avery took one big step over, and hesitated as the branches shivered in response. She paused, her bag with her book dangling on the one arm.

Holding her breath she decided to try it again and managed to get her foot over to the other side.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:09 pm
(( Oh. I see.

I might make a customer profile, if I find a pic I like ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:12 pm
Jordan looked up and forced her way through the canopy of vines that had been above her. It took quite a bit of effort to get out, and when she did she shot up and out of the maze. She could practically hear the vines screaming behind her. "Great. now we go back in for the others."  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:18 pm
((it's not too long a read neutral ))

"Sunday is gloomy...my HOURS ARE SLUMBERLESS!!!" Spencer called out to see if anyone heard him. He started hearing strange noises from off in the distance.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:19 pm
Avery delicately lifted her other leg over -way over - the blocking bush, and managed to step over onto the maze wall without falling off, the bush at her back.
It had almost been balletic.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:21 pm
Jordan circled a bit around, and thought she heard somebody. She hovered just over this less dense -and less mean- part of the maze. "Anybody there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:36 pm
That voice sounded familiar. "Jordan?!" Spencer called. Was it her? Was it another trick of the maze?  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:37 pm
Jordan laughed, glad to have found somebody. "Yeah, it's me. That you, Spencer? Just a sec..." She squirmed her way through and popped back into the maze.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:40 pm
Standing up straight Avery started to make her way forward. The maze walls were decently thick so she had no real trouble walking along them. Not that she could rush really, the corners would get her. But she could go at a normal pace. Well where ever the vines didn't grow over the wall.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:55 pm
"I'm not going anywhere..." Spencer said as he waited there for Jordan to return. This maze was no longer fun. He just wanted to get out of here.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games