Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:40 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
i dont know but his mind is here some where
"ok, i never got your name?"
oh me im haseo and you are
"berry."
hello berry
"im going to check on naota and bixyll now."Berry walked off to where she lefted naota at.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:43 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
i dont know but his mind is here some where
"ok, i never got your name?"
"berry."
hello berry
"im going to check on naota and bixyll now."Berry walked off to where she lefted naota at.
ok bye  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:46 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"berry."
hello berry
ok bye
Berry sees naota and bixyll both sleeping it looked like, and she went over to them."well, at least both of them are getting some sleep."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:47 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"berry."
hello berry
ok bye
Berry sees naota and bixyll both sleeping it looked like, and she went over to them."well, at least both of them are getting some sleep."
((naotas in a comma he has to be asleep to be in a comma))  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:48 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
hello berry
ok bye
((........ohhh that makes more sense than what i was thinking.))Berry moved both of them to a bed in the infimery."naota i hope you wake up soon."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:54 am
*does to his room and sets up his computor for the game* okay i got the head piece the controllor i think i have it all *makes a do not enter sign and sticks it on the door and sticks the head piece on and starts it up*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:57 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
hello berry
ok bye
((........ohhh that makes more sense than what i was thinking.))Berry moved both of them to a bed in the infimery."naota i hope you wake up soon."
Berry waits for one of them to wake up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:42 pm
Recca's vision starts to get blurry *cough cough* Recca runs down a hall everything is spinning *cough cough* Recca just noticed he didn't have his tekkou on ((thing on his right arm))
thought:
so that's why
*cough cough* recca falls, and he didn't have the energy to get up, so he crawled along the floor army style  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:47 pm
MrAsianK
Recca's vision starts to get blurry *cough cough* Recca runs down a hall everything is spinning *cough cough* Recca just noticed he didn't have his tekkou on ((thing on his right arm))
thought:
so that's why
*cough cough* recca falls, and he didn't have the energy to get up, so he crawled along the floor army style
Berry hears something and gets up and then sees Recca."recca why are you on the ground?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:58 pm
"get my tekkou, hurry..." recca goes unconcious with blood coming from his mouth  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:13 pm
*weird noises coming from haseo's room*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:13 pm
MrAsianK
"get my tekkou, hurry..." recca goes unconcious with blood coming from his mouth
"tekkou, what a tekkou..... he is unconcious."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:23 pm
hydra4
*Vexion walks by the room and hears the noises. He is about to walk in when he sees the sign on the door so he knocks on the door instead.*

"Hello? Is everything okay in there?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:45 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
*Vexion walks by the room and hears the noises. He is about to walk in when he sees the sign on the door so he knocks on the door instead.*

*hears someone knocking on the door and hes surprised so he falls off the chair* uh dont come in *starts to put the stuff away and forgets the program is still on* come in oh no the program *quickly stands infront of computor before the person could come in*  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:49 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4

*hears someone knocking on the door and hes surprised so he falls off the chair* uh dont come in *starts to put the stuff away and forgets the program is still on* come in oh no the program *quickly stands infront of computor before the person could come in*
*Vexion walks in.*

"Hi you must be new here. I'm Vexion."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games