Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:45 pm
NeonKitty
Kinta_Wolfe
NeonKitty
Kinta_Wolfe
I am le tired =__=; Apperently, sleeping in math is not a good move
aww XD *humple luff*
Yeah... It felt good rofl Till she had the whole class stand outside... and then wake me up, saying that the bell had rung 15 minutes ago.. >.<
confused what a b***h.. you should have just kept sleeping
I did >.> I looked around, saw the clock still say a half hour, and put my head down.. but then she offered me a referal, and I kinda kept my head up. Although, with my hair, I just put it all over my face and eyes, and made it look like I was still paying attention, even though I was REALLY asleep... Ah.... *<3's his long hair*  
I'm le back-o!  

Kiokujo

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Kinta_Wolfe
NeonKitty
Kinta_Wolfe
NeonKitty
Kinta_Wolfe
aww XD *humple luff*
Yeah... It felt good rofl Till she had the whole class stand outside... and then wake me up, saying that the bell had rung 15 minutes ago.. >.<
I did >.> I looked around, saw the clock still say a half hour, and put my head down.. but then she offered me a referal, and I kinda kept my head up. Although, with my hair, I just put it all over my face and eyes, and made it look like I was still paying attention, even though I was REALLY asleep... Ah.... *<3's his long hair*

rofl  
*Ogles the fine craftsmanship of the glass figurine Sakura just gave her.* Oh, shiney pretties! heart Thank you, n****e Boy! rofl  

IMWanderling

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:47 pm
IMWanderling
*Ogles the fine craftsmanship of the glass figurine Sakura just gave her.* Oh, shiney pretties! heart Thank you, n****e Boy! rofl
WOA> YUR LYIKE HAWT>>> wEEL YOU pLz DON8 2 i?  
IMWanderling

eek n****e Boy? I missed something again....oye. can't wait for tonight to be over!!! then i'll get sleep and be back in the loop! xd  

chibishan

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Kinta_Wolfe
NeonKitty
Kinta_Wolfe
NeonKitty
Kinta_Wolfe
aww XD *humple luff*
ouch  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:48 pm
NeonKitty
Kinta_Wolfe
NeonKitty
Kinta_Wolfe
NeonKitty
Kinta_Wolfe
aww XD *humple luff*
ouch
Mhm confused But I got mah sleep.. So I'm good rofl  

Kinta the Skank

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:48 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
IMWanderling

Sure...just wait...here...it's in meh pockets...ugh...yeah...
Here ya go!

User Image

rofl rofl rofl jk  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:49 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
IMWanderling
rofl rofl rofl

hehe, you should come here mroe often chibi x3  

Manji-luo

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:49 pm
IMWanderling
Kinta_Wolfe
IMWanderling

Here ya go!

User Image

rofl rofl rofl jk
I know you love meh... right?? RIGHT?! crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:50 pm
IMWanderling
Kinta_Wolfe
IMWanderling

Here ya go!

User Image

rofl rofl rofl jk

rofl rofl rofl rofl
Nice picture.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:50 pm
rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:51 pm
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Wait... what's so funny? =o  

Kinta the Skank

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:52 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Wait... what's so funny? =o

The fact that you have two diferent pairs of animal ears on you?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games