Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:59 pm
(( But..she's still there...?

Also, is Spencer in a pit, or high up, or what? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:03 pm
((I was imagining him dangling from the vines))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:10 pm
Jordan hovered next to Spencer. "So, how about I cut you lose, and you grab a hold of my broom?" She brought it out from under her, since she didn't really need it to fly, and handed it to him. "Can you do some sort of manipulation to make it fly?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:15 pm
"Alright. Sure" Spencer said, "oh, and can we first head back to the center of the maze where Michishige and Dr. Sullivan were? I think I dropped part of my costume there".  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:17 pm
Avery walked along the wall scanning the floor on wither side as she went. She was doing fine until she came upon a perfectly square hole in the ground.
Pausing she turned to face it and bent at the knees in an effort to peer in.
"Hello?" she called.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit was getting fed up lounging against the wall, he was getting fed up with the way it was slightly chilly, fed up with being trapped when clearly he was a social animal.
Fed up with wasting his holiday in a frigging HOLE.
Of course his mood changed entirely when he heard the tentative 'Hello' come from up above. And if it wasn't his personal favorite guardian angel.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:20 pm
(( Lol Whit

I'm guessing that's our hole? Not exactly sure where it is, ehehe... ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:24 pm
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
"Hmm, I've got a red one. Now I'm thinking that the flowers have to do with the Iras and so someone with blue coloured powers would be that flower, and someone with red would be this one" Dr. Sullivan said. "Now which way do we go?" he added as he looked around.

{ D< I'm never going offline for so long again. Cause whenever I leave the computer, people post. XD But I back nows. }

Michishige pointed to his left, down a pathway, of course after walking a ways away from the doctor. "I'm not sure if I'm hallucinating, but I think I see Maria in this... pod-y thing... amajig," he called out to Dr. Sullivan. Looking back at the flower he held, he noticed that it had black tips on the petals. "Ooh, fancy. Might as well try and free her out..." he muttered, walking up to Maria's pod. Michishige looked from the flower, to the pod, and back to the flower. "How... does this work, exactly? I don't see a key hole or anything..." After several moments of intense and rigorous contemplation, Michishige tossed the flower at the pod, hitting it without a sound. "Aw... it didn't work..." he groaned. Though Maria's pod opened up as soon as he said it. "Yay! I was wrong!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:32 pm
"Yeah, I was going to back there anyways, but I heard you. Alright, you ready?" With the broom in Spener's hands, she made another shadow knife, not unlike what a dagger that popped out of your sleeve would look like (( Assassin's Creed *cough* )) and cut the vines.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:39 pm
"Avery!" Whit called up. "Hey! how come I can't see you?" he asked wondering why he couldn't see her on the edge of the hole. And thus, possibly, up her skirt. Not that he'd abuse hat privilege.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whit?" Avery asked, sitting down on the edge of the wall. She peered over the edge to see if jumping was possible.
It so wasn't.
She looked side to side for a vine going down, or something.

"I'm up on the wall" she said distractedly in way of response to Whit.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:36 pm
Michishige took Maria, and her ceaseless chattering, over to the doctor whom Michishige left behind. "Here ya go, doc," he said, practically handing Maria over to him. "Have fun with her. I'ma go find Whit... And a gold flower. Yea. That too." Michishige hurried off before Dr. Sullivan could make any possible debate, and he waved behind himself as a goodbye. He turned through the twisting maze, searching for a gold flower. Or was it orange? No... it was gold. Yea. Gold. But it might of been orange. Oh well. I'll look for something bright and pretty. After several minutes, Michishige stumbled upon a gold flower, and it was definitely pretty. He wrapped his fingers around its stem, pulling it out of the ground as he continued on his way. Not long after this did he come across Avery sitting on the wall of the maze. "Whatcha doin up there, pretty lady?" Michishige asked Avery from a distance, a grin on his face.

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:44 pm
"Shige!" Avery called and waved. She wobbled a bit as her balance faltered, but she quickly got it back by swinging her legs out.
"Watch out for the hole!" She called and pointed.
"Whit's trapped in it, and I'm stuck up here." she raised her hands in a 'can't help it' gesture.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit stayed in his shoved off the wall position...that and his leaning against the wall position were really all he had.
"Shige! Dude! Please tell me you have a rope or a ladder or something?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:44 am
"Hm, quite a predicament..." he muttered once again attempting to stroke a beard that he no longer had. "Eh, sorry dude, I ain't got nothin," Michishige said apologetically. "But I do have a flower... it's supposed to get you outta your trap. It got Maria outta hers. Maybe it'll work for you," he suggested, walking up to the hole. "But before we try flower power, try grabbing hold of my arm." Michishige stretched out his arm so that Whit could grab it and he could pull himself out.

Luxurious Poverty

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:37 am
Treya grumble about people not being patient enough as she had already seen two people leave where they were, although the girl who had moved the slightly vines kinda surprised her she hadn't thought any one else at the school had the abillity of growth not that she knew of anyways. as she came around another corner she sppoted three people in the straight line part of the maze two were guys and one was a girl, treya sighed and stepped around the corner and spoke "If you guys want to leave so quickly ill help get everyone out" her arms were semi crossed and her head was tipped to the side a bit "although i can see you have the flower to the guys trap already so you might as well use it instead"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:57 am
((Hey everyone! Just passed by for a quick update for you guys about what's been going on. Basically, I was expecting to have a computer LAST month, but turns out I got screwed by the government and I only get the money next month. That caused a major life roblem as I have no more money for food or r4ent, but all will turn out okay once I get the money from the government. At least I have some support from my family. Anyways, starting next month, logically, I SHOULD be able to come back into the RP XP I really miss rping, as I have barely any access to internet and caused a social connection problem with many people T-T But still, never giving up, I'll be able to be back on next month hopefully =D))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:38 am
((See ya then smile ))

Dr. Sullivan followed behind with Maria, putting up with her rambling.

Spencer held onto the broom. "Alright. I got it" He said and started concentrating his power into the broom to keep it levitated.

Christopher was still dangling alone.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games