Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:01 pm
"Well, the less time you spend pouting under the covers the happier I'll be. Of course, we won't really have any room in the house for another kid until either Kai or Larai takes off." Van said.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:05 pm
Mala thought for a moment, frowning slightly. "So, if we can't have another yet, we could find something exciting and distracting...right? Maybe we can go adventuring again sometime?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:12 pm
"That entirely depends on your faith that Kai won't burn the house down while we're gone." Van said with a chuckle.

((D'OH!! Goddammit, I forgot I had a mini-twist that I could have made use of!! I swear I had it in my head earlier today, but I totally forgot it when you came online! >.< *head/laptops* Since Van and Mala were out the whole day due to kiddification, that would mean Kai and Larai were left to fend for themselves...And I can imagine Larai figuring out something for food, but Kai I picture being the typical scrounger teenage boy who sees leftovers sitting out and having those...And with Mala's failed cooking still no doubt sitting there....I'll let you do the math. XD Stupid me forgot about it though. XP))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:01 am
{Aaaw that would've been fun! All well. Maybe Kai or Larai could find the recipe and try it out for themselves - leaving Mala and Van to take care of them for the day and shutting Mala up about her empty nest syndrome?}

"You've...got a very valid point. We can't leave Kai alone here, no matter HOW much he's grown!" Mala said with a slight chuckle.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:09 am
Kai groaned in frustration and annoyance as he left his room. He didn't smell any sort of food cooking yet, and normally he'd bug his dad, but he'd long since learned not to bother when his parents' door was closed. This left only one option: try to cook. He wandered into the kitchen, scratching his head with little idea of what to make or how to start, when he saw a recipe shoved into a corner on the counter. 'Probably another of mom's recipes that she screwed up in attempting.' he thought as he looked it over. 'Certainly looks easy enough, and hell, anyone can cook better than mom.' he thought as he set to work concocting the same meal that turned Van and Mala into kids before, whistling all the while.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:34 am
Larai walked into the kitchen and noticed Kai cooking. "Kai, you aren't trying to blow up the house again are you?" she asked, rubbing one of her eyes with her palm. When she spoke, she was clearly yawning as well - and sounding rather groggy when she wasn't yawning. She had obviously just woken up only recently.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:37 am
"And just what do you mean by 'again'?" Kai said giving his sister a look as he kept cooking. "I was going to offer you some, but I dunno..."

((This made me lol. XD))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:07 am
{I lol'd too, hurrhurr.}

"Kai, I'm not stupid. I've never seen you cook before, so I have to be safe and assume that you are almost as bad as mom is. I'm going to just eat some of the snacks I stated away until dad decides to cook - lest the food from mom's cookbook from hell sends out man-eating mush to devour my soul." Larai stated flatly, having grown quite pessimistic over the years. Due to her brother's mayhem and the scars that still lasted to this day from being betrayed by Daemon after healing him - she never really expected much aside from failure in people.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:11 am
"Larai, it's physically impossible for anyone to be a worse cook than mom. Even dad knows that by now." Kai said plating his meal. "Sure you don't want any? Smells safe enough and not a flame in sight!" he said waving the plate in front of Larai's nose in temptation.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:24 am
"Too risky. I'll try it once I discover that there aren't any side effects within the next fourty-eight hours." Larai said after a moment of thought. "Maybe I'll get out of the house today. I'm not really hanging out with old friends anymore, since books are alot less whiney and talkative. Or maybe I'll get a makeover. Just because I'm becoming a bit of a hermit doesn't mean I can't keep looking pretty..."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:30 am
"Didn't think you ever started." Kai joked, taking the obvious and typical jerky big brother route. Of course, his punishment was quick as he took a bite of his meal and with a magical poof, was eight again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:40 am
Larai stared at her brother for many moments before bursting into a wicked cackle. "Aaaahahahahahahaahaahahahaha! I TOLD YOU SO!" she teased childishly, acting out the bratty know-it-all sister role all too well.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:44 am
Kai just stood there for a bit with annoyed eye twitch while his sister laughed before coming to the logical conclusion. "GOD DAMMIT!!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:02 am
Larainwent over and pinched Kai's cheeks, grinning from ear to ear. "How's my wittle baby bwodder feewin now?" she cooed, in a manner similar to the tone Milly commonly used to piss Daemon off.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:07 am
"Glad to know you're enjoying this!..." Kai said grumpily as he swatted Larai's hands away.

((I be going to bed soon.))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games