Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Post Your Pic! (Do it) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 447 448 449 450 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun nuh nah nuh nah DUN DUN
  Whip it! Whip it good!
View Results

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:47 pm
OMG! I missed Wolfe pics, which by the way are very cute. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:09 am
Southern Seductress
Since I look the same in almost every photo I take... Except the bad ones... -_- Yes, I do take bad pictures... Quite often in fact. It's obviously me... Not to mention if I were going to take a photo off of the internet and calim it was me... i would choose someone more slender and much prettier than I am. XD

I bet you look pretty in every photo. You just don't think you do. I have that, alot of the pictures I take, I hate. Eep.

Pirate-Wolfe
I feel so ignored D:

Your Toblerone pictures made me giggle like crazy. Hehe.

[Tsukasa567]
Just took this one of me, forgot to add a sign to verify it's me though. gonk Oh well, you'll just have to trust me. xd

"]User Image

I know, I'm still ugly. xd

You're not ugly. Ugly isn't you.

Man. Being away from the net for a few days REALLY cripples you on how far behind on a topic you are. :o

Renage

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:23 am
Uh oh!! Becca has a digital camera!!
Meet remey my big bully kitty! And then the rest is just me tinkering... And better pics of ketake's legwarmers.. cuz the other one I took with a disposable sucked!
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Ok.. I'm done for now...
Edit: AHHH!! rofl This camera really shows my eyes too well! I'ma freak!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:29 am
Your eyes are beautiful and where did you get those legwarmers??? eek  

Dana Pixie Stix

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:32 am
Dana Lockheart

Ketake made them for me! whee and thanks! My eyes usually aren't that noticable.. but I guess they are in the sun..  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:32 am
WOW that rocks different eye colours heart

You really look good Becca 3nodding  

Thanatos Phoenix

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:33 am
Rydia-Beck
Dana Lockheart

Ketake made them for me! whee and thanks! My eyes usually aren't that noticable.. but I guess they are in the sun..

They're beautiful and Ketake made them? O_O

I waaannnnttttt....those are so awesome.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:37 am
Dana Lockheart
Rydia-Beck
Dana Lockheart

They're beautiful and Ketake made them? O_O

I waaannnnttttt....those are so awesome.
Ask her to make some....
I think she will if you ask 3nodding  

Thanatos Phoenix

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:37 am
Thanatos Phoenix

Thanks! I love your avi! I thought you were egga! ...and my eye's scared me in the sunny pic! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:39 am
Rydia-Beck
Thanatos Phoenix

Thanks! I love your avi! I thought you were egga! ...and my eye's scared me in the sunny pic! rofl
Hehe I love it too, It´s so cute 4laugh  

Thanatos Phoenix

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:40 am
I'm going to take this camera to the crops maze tonight! That should be funny.. it's haunted corn ya'll! Maybe I can get a picture of a typical redneck but with a chainsaw!! xd They run around the maze while you try to find your way out with a flashlight!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:46 am
Rydia-Beck
I'm going to take this camera to the crops maze tonight! That should be funny.. it's haunted corn ya'll! Maybe I can get a picture of a typical redneck but with a chainsaw!! xd They run around the maze while you try to find your way out with a flashlight!

We got that same thing. Corn Maze is what we call it, I hid in the corn and scared the chainsaw guy though. He wet himself.(Seriously) eek  

Dana Pixie Stix

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:50 am
Dana Lockheart
Rydia-Beck

We got that same thing. Corn Maze is what we call it, I hid in the corn and scared the chainsaw guy though. He wet himself.(Seriously) eek

xd that's great! I'm gonna be like "smile redneck chainsaw man!" "I'm going to show you to my friends!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:52 am
Rydia-Beck
Dana Lockheart
Rydia-Beck

xd that's great! I'm gonna be like "smile redneck chainsaw man!" "I'm going to show you to my friends!"

Give him a hug. xd  

Dana Pixie Stix

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:55 am
Dana Lockheart
Rydia-Beck
Dana Lockheart
Rydia-Beck

Give him a hug. xd

It'd be fun to bark at him! I do that out of sheer boredom at ppl walking when I'm out driving sometimes.. Catches old ppl off guard especially!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 447 448 449 450 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games